Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido (39273 Views)

Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other / Atiku, Kwankwaso Are Buhari’s Greatest Enemies – Gov. Lamido / I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Onyiido: 7:17am On Jan 22, 2015
anonimi:

Please tell us why we should trust Buhari who cried like a baby seeking our sympathy in 2011 that it would be his final elections

Perhaps he was thinking of his health when he said that angry

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos
I aint supporting buhari, but I still insist that politicians can't be trusted just like in the case of lamido who insulted jonathan by saying he is like a lighter in the petrol station only for him to now turnaround to say that jonathan should be voted for again. They all are infidels
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by overlord77: 7:20am On Jan 22, 2015
liberty300:
It's painful seeing southerners supporting buhari. The north has always conquered nigeria by turning the south against each other by first; getting in the heads of the Yorubas and instigating them against the rest. Starting from the war, census and election, the north always turned the south against each other.

I know GEJ is not perfect but who is. The man put wonderful policies in place that we just should have patients for them to bare fruit.
Am not a tribalist but the forces working against the south are too many. We should learn to stay together and say "no" to the north. They have ruled us for more than 35 yrs and decided to form apc after they removed northerners from power

Think!

I agree with you, it's worrisome. The northerners couldn't give a rat's arse if the person APC is fielding is qualified or not, they are one of the most ethnically and religiously biased lots I have ever seen and they will always stick to their own no matter what. Southerners never learn. Maybe Buhari should go in and let's see if nairaland still stands.

They come to the south, campaign and go peacefully. No one attacks them cos we are more learned and civilized yet they won't let the president do his campaigns peacefully in the north. To me, that's not right. Every man has the right to promote his plans for the country. It's not their birth right to continually rule the nation. What happened to having a a president from other parts of the country?

In Ghandalf the Grey's voice "be wise, ye fools!"

1 Like

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 22, 2015
Ozedy:
Dutse — Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa State has expressed disgust over what he described as the level of threat some northerners were facing for not supporting the presidential ambition of the former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, warning that the type of siege mentality being inflicted on the people was the beginning of the failure of the opposition All Progressives Congress, APC, at the polls.

The fear of Buhari is the beginning of leadership failure; therefore Nigerians and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, government must stand up to its mandate,” he said.

Lamido, who spoke during the party’s presidential campaign in the state, however, warned that the siege mentality under which the people were currently experiencing in the north because of Buhari would backfire.

According to Lamido, any northerner who is not supporting Buhari was being threatened an seen as an infidel.

Apart from northerners, Vanguard investigations also revealed that most residents, who wear caps depicting them as natives of some southern parts of the country were being molested by street urchins as “infidels.”

Lamido said he would not be perturbed by any intimidation or name callings because of his support for PDP because he was a democrat and would continue to promote the truth.

Describing Buhari as the only individual decorating the APC as a party, Lamido said the greatest mistake Nigerians would make “is to give their mandate to an individual who does not believe in democracy.”

He then faulted the APC for lack of political ideology just as he observed that the party did not have a strong team that can liberate Nigeria from its current political and economic problems.

“If you remove Gen. Buhari from APC, most of other members that rally behind him in the party lack sincere commitment and focus that Nigeria requires at this present time,” he added.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/north-siege-buhari-gov-lamido/

Southerners, the highlighted parts above calls for serious concern. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Faraidi(m): 7:24am On Jan 22, 2015
Ozedy:
Dutse — Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa State has expressed disgust over what he described as the level of threat some northerners were facing for not supporting the presidential ambition of the former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, warning that the type of siege mentality being inflicted on the people was the beginning of the failure of the opposition All Progressives Congress, APC, at the polls.

“The fear of Buhari is the beginning of leadership failure; therefore Nigerians and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, government must stand up to its mandate,” he said.

Lamido, who spoke during the party’s presidential campaign in the state, however, warned that the siege mentality under which the people were currently experiencing in the north because of Buhari would backfire.

According to Lamido, any northerner who is not supporting Buhari was being threatened an seen as an infidel.

Apart from northerners, Vanguard investigations also revealed that most residents, who wear caps depicting them as natives of some southern parts of the country were being molested by street urchins as “infidels.”

Lamido said he would not be perturbed by any intimidation or name callings because of his support for PDP because he was a democrat and would continue to promote the truth.

Describing Buhari as the only individual decorating the APC as a party, Lamido said the greatest mistake Nigerians would make “is to give their mandate to an individual who does not believe in democracy.”

He then faulted the APC for lack of political ideology just as he observed that the party did not have a strong team that can liberate Nigeria from its current political and economic problems.

“If you remove Gen. Buhari from APC, most of other members that rally behind him in the party lack sincere commitment and focus that Nigeria requires at this present time,” he added.

true talk
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by shizzle11(m): 7:25am On Jan 22, 2015
I thought apc ediots said lamido was apc at heart and never supported GEJ, so how can they reconcile that with this latest comment from lamido?

apc will be shocked withe result from the north, their intimidation and obvious bullying will take them no where

2 Likes

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 22, 2015
overlord77:

I agree with you, it's worrisome. The northerners couldn't give a rat's arse if the person APC is fielding is qualified or not, they are one of the most ethnically and religiously biased lots I have ever seen and they will always stick to their own no matter what. Southerners never learn. Maybe Buhari should go in and let's see if nairaland still stands.

They come to the south, campaign and go peacefully. No one attacks them cos we are more learned and civilized yet they won't let the president do his campaigns peacefully in the north. To me, that's not right. Every man has the right to promote his plans for the country. It's not their birth right to continually rule the nation. What happened to having a a president from other parts of the country?

In Ghandalf the Grey's voice "be wise, ye fools!"

This is the point that we must knock into the thick skulls of those jihadists from futa jalon next month. Power must go round and Nigeria belongs to all.

2 Likes

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by shizzle11(m): 7:27am On Jan 22, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Southerners, the highlighted parts above calls for serious concern. A word is enough for the wise.
dont mind them, especially the conspicuous bastads

1 Like

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by shizzle11(m): 7:30am On Jan 22, 2015
Onyiido:
I aint supporting buhari, but I still insist that politicians can't be trusted just like in the case of lamido who insulted jonathan by saying he is like a lighter in the petrol station only for him to now turnaround to say that jonathan should be voted for again. They all are infidels
Yes sweery we know they are all infidels, and that is what the average core-northerner refer to southerners as, yet they want to get votes from the so called infidels.

lease do not waste your vote, GEJ it is!

4 Likes

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by gratiaeo(m): 7:32am On Jan 22, 2015
Godmann:
I am proudly Igbo and also fully support GMB.

Sai Buhari
You are foolish Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Togom: 7:32am On Jan 22, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Seeing what is happening in the north, I wonder where these foolish people in PDP are going to campaign, what they are going to say and where they got the boldness to say it. Despite the fact that satellite images showed that Baga was in ruins, these people sent a military official to tell us it was 150, only for Shekarau to release a video that they killed thousands and there next military operations will be worse, he showed us his luxury of ammunition, which he seized and they are even in a better position now in capturing Maiduguri. Yet the clueless one celebrates and campaigns, drinking ogogoro while our collective fortune is swept away, saying its the fault of APC, yet he has not arrested anyone of them. This man must not be voted in for third term, else we are in soup!
Who are the SABOTEURS among the miltary giving BokoHaram information to strike?who campaigned for AMNESTY for BokoHaram,Who are their sponsors.Will Buhari use magic to stop BH.
VOTE and supportGEJ,Who started the fight,and we all will win the battle.
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by otil1: 7:32am On Jan 22, 2015
Kanana:
Questions 4 all.
The major challenges facing Naija are outlined below. Sentiments apart who do we all think can tackle these issues squarely. Lets have your reasons for your choice please.

CORRUPTION : Buhari or Gej

INSECURITY : Buhari or Gej

AILING ECONOMY : Buhari or Gej

IMPUNITY : Buhari or Gej

POWER SUPPLY : Buhari or Gej

Expecting us to be as objective as possible. Know that ur words can sway an undecided voter to ur side

My take:

CORRUPTION : Buhari or Gej (Neither)
Reason:Gej clearly is not doing it. Buhari who could have done it, from records, approaches it with spite and vendetta which corrupts the fight. Jailing Pa Ajasin, Ekwueme, Soyinka even when they had nothing and bacdated new laws just so that the dragnet will reach those he wanted roped in. In that regard Buhari was corrupt

INSECURITY : Buhari or Gej (Neither)
Reason: Buhari may have experience of War (Nigerian civil war) but not insurgence and terrorism. GEJ today is more experienced in dealing with militants. Don't hope too much for a quick fix. Terrorism is a global phenomenom that is rising by the day. I don't see how buhari is an express answer. Meanwhile all should know that Boko Haram has spiralled out of control and has grown beyond what they (northern intelligencia thought they could use to intimidate Joathan out of power). Now everybody including buhari, northern emirs, etc. Are Boko Haram targets.

AILING ECONOMY : Buhari or Gej (neither)
Reason: buhari has rule before. We have seen his hand. Under him, the Nigerian economy shrank and collapsed and simple things like tinned milk, rice and flour disappeared from all markets and government went into direct importation making Professors, Doctors, Nurse to leave their duty posts to queue for "essential commodities". He failed. Gej failed.

IMPUNITY : Buhari or Gej (Gej). Buhari's human rights records is not comparable to Gej. Plus he is still struggling to be a democrat. Nobody is truly sure of him. All are postulates that he will have changed (at 72). Most people are fixed in their ways after 40.

POWER SUPPLY : Buhari or Gej (Gej). At least there is a plan on ground. Gej saw to conclusive unbunddling of NEPA/PHCN which was an untouchable and a cashcow for the past Hausa-Fulani leadership. Southerner Obj handled telecoms and you and I can ping. Gej has kick-started same revolution in power sector, but it is clearly something that will take some time. I'd rather follow a slow and sure path than hope of a quick shortcut that nobody is sure of. Under Yaradua's short regime, his first SGF sought to reverse privatisation including monetisation programme, saying it did not favour the north. Can you assure us here that Buhari will sustain current programmes in power reforms more than the originators.

Pls mark my script
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by kingthreat(m): 7:35am On Jan 22, 2015
liberty300:
It's painful seeing southerners supporting buhari. The north has always conquered nigeria by turning the south against each other by first; getting in the heads of the Yorubas and instigating them against the rest. Starting from the war, census and election, the north always turned the south against each other.

I know GEJ is not perfect but who is. The man put wonderful policies in place that we just should have patients for them to bare fruit.
Am not a tribalist but the forces working against the south are too many. We should learn to stay together and say "no" to the north. They have ruled us for more than 35 yrs and decided to form apc after they removed northerners from power

Think!

You're not just a tribalist. You'll a tribalistic cretin
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Faraidi(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
He said "Buhari is the only individual decorating APC" which means he agrees that Buhari is a priceless jewel. And in the same breath he said "Nigerians would make a big mistake giving their mandate to someone who doesn't believe in democracy". Dude, stop speaking from both sides of your mouth!!
the man was right! Pa Buhari never believed in democracy,even his so- called integrity is questionable
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 22, 2015
highlandre:
A lot of South South people also dogmatically support Jonathan and resent any of their kinsmen supporting the opposition party candidates. If we all consider good governance and candidate's individual abilities as yardsticks for our support and shun tribal bigotry, we would make better informed choices going forward.
blatant liar, which south south people resent anybody. Do you think south south people are extremists?

Oga say what you know abeg.
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by kingthreat(m): 7:37am On Jan 22, 2015
otil1:

My take:

CORRUPTION : Buhari or Gej (Neither)
Reason:Gej clearly is not doing it. Buhari who could have done it, from records, approaches it with spite and vendetta which corrupts the fight. Jailing Pa Ajasin, Ekwueme, Soyinka even when they had nothing and bacdated new laws just so that the dragnet will reach those he wanted roped in. In that regard Buhari was corrupt

INSECURITY : Buhari or Gej (Neither)
Reason: Buhari may have experience of War (Nigerian civil war) but not insurgence and terrorism. GEJ today is more experienced in dealing with militants. Don't hope too much for a quick fix. Terrorism is a global phenomenom that is rising by the day. I don't see how buhari is an express answer. Meanwhile all should know that Boko Haram has spiralled out of control and has grown beyond what they (northern intelligencia thought they could use to intimidate Joathan out of power). Now everybody including buhari, northern emirs, etc. Are Boko Haram targets.

AILING ECONOMY : Buhari or Gej (neither)
Reason: buhari has rule before. We have seen his hand. Under him, the Nigerian economy shrank and collapsed and simple things like tinned milk, rice and flour disappeared from all markets and government went into direct importation making Professors, Doctors, Nurse to leave their duty posts to queue for "essential commodities". He failed. Gej failed.

IMPUNITY : Buhari or Gej (Gej). Buhari's human rights records is not comparable to Gej. Plus he is still struggling to be a democrat. Nobody is truly sure of him. All are postulates that he will have changed (at 72). Most people are fixed in their ways after 40.

POWER SUPPLY : Buhari or Gej (Gej). At least there is a plan on ground. Gej saw to conclusive unbunddling of NEPA/PHCN which was an untouchable and a cashcow for the past Hausa-Fulani leadership. Southerner Obj handled telecoms and you and I can ping. Gej has kick-started same revolution in power sector, but it is clearly something that will take some time. I'd rather follow a slow and sure path than hope of a quick shortcut that nobody is sure of. Under Yaradua's short regime, his first SGF sought to reverse privatisation including monetisation programme, saying it did not favour the north. Can you assure us here that Buhari will sustain current programmes in power reforms more than the originators.

Pls mark my script

Sorry but your conclusion is biased. Give GMB a chance first before predicting him
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by segnys007(m): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2015
liberty300:

Think!
you are not a tribalist, yet it's painful for you to see southerners supporting Buhari! What forces working against the south? what about the forces working against Nigeria? You think there would be a Nigeria if the north is not there? Quit it with all this sentimental c r a p! and nobody say Jona should be perfect, he should just be the best president he could be. the whole Nigeria will judge if he has done well, not just the south! unless you are saying the south alone made him the president in 2011, in that case the south should do it again. so you know, I'm a Nigerian from the southern part. based on the utterances of this president and his campaigning team, I feel cheated that I voted for him in 2011. Can he do the work? After almost six years, if this is all he has done, if this is all he says he will do, then no, e no fit do the work. Don't care where he comes from.
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 22, 2015
Most Yorubas ( I don't want to generalize it) are the problem we have in the south, the proof isn't far fetched.

They always selling us out to the north undecided

1 Like

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Togom: 7:40am On Jan 22, 2015
Lamido has hassaid the hard truth to Nigerians who are educated and can produce their Secondary school certificate.
If you are not educated can you comment in Twitter?
Let GMB stop searching for the certificate.Let him tell Nigerians the truth because one day,the hidden truth will appear.
GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by otil1: 7:44am On Jan 22, 2015
gratiaeo:

You are foolish Igbo

Very foolish indeed!

Anybody who does not know that there is a norther part of Nigeria and Souther part has not started.

The two regions operate differently, are different stages of development and develop at different rates. North has always been slower, lagging behind and all the advantages accorded it to catch up including having them rule over the entire nation has yieled no fruit. Poverty rates, illiteracy, desease and now terrorism are higher in the North.

For any Igbo, it is a disaster that our brothers have been permanently driven out of many norther States out of a deliberate design to have the north for northerners alone. Before Boko Haram, there had been the Kano crise, Bauchi crises, Jos crises, Kaduna crises and so on, targeted at driving the Igbos home. Today many are back home and cannot go back.

How then can you say you are Igbo and you don't know about all these?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by okestev: 7:52am On Jan 22, 2015
customized13:
Most Yorubas ( I don't want to generalize it) are the problem we have in the south, the proof isn't far fetched.

They always selling us out to the north undecided
stop running your mouth anyhow! Becos they embrace truth and move to avoid further manipulation, lies and incompetency?
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by otil1: 7:53am On Jan 22, 2015
segnys007:
you are not a tribalist, yet it's painful for you to see southerners supporting Buhari! What forces working against the south? what about the forces working against Nigeria? You think there would be a Nigeria if the north is not there? Quit it with all this sentimental c r a p! and nobody say Jona should be perfect, he should just be the best president he could be. the whole Nigeria will judge if he has done well, not just the south! unless you are saying the south alone made him the president in 2011, in that case the south should do it again.

If he should be a tribalist, please be ready to called an ostrich (hiding your head in sand) no ready to see the danger lurking right with you.

Lamido has exposed that the North is today declaring another "Araba" (research that), and you are deceiving us.

APC should stand up and address the issue raised by Lamido, the fact that Nigerians in the North are not allowed freedom to make their political choices. Is that democratic? Is that how to win all election?

It is a very serious issue, dear.

The North is at it again and it is just unfortunate that APC is being used as a cloak to cover a demon that will soon burst out as a horrendous monster.

APC may be keeping quiet now, hoping to benefit from the situation but, Lamido was right, it will backfire!

1 Like

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Togom: 7:55am On Jan 22, 2015
If Buhari like democracy why did he plot a coup against the civilian administration of Shehu Shagari?
Is it now that he has realized that democracy is the best system of government?.If yes he should present his secondary certificate and be in queue,wait after 2019.
He has no experience in democratic leadership.
GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Dexema(m): 7:57am On Jan 22, 2015
liberty300:

Think!
The south was never united in the first instance.
Even culturally check out the amount of ethnic groups,different languages and lifestyle principles that exist in the region.The only binding force in the south is religion which is not even strong enough in a land of very “opinionated“ people.
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by otil1: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2015
kingthreat:

Sorry but your conclusion is biased. Give GMB a chance first before predicting him

Pls pick out the bias.

Has GMB not ruled before?

Why do employers seek past work experience and records? Is it not to attempt to predict a prospective employees future action and performance?

Gej is being judged by his records in rulership of the country. Luckily, GMB is not a new hand at that. We have seen his hand.

So what will make anybody estimate or hope anew? Has anything changed in him?
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by angelsing(m): 8:02am On Jan 22, 2015
liberty300:

Think!
I don't understand how this tribal card works for u....The same northerner's u are complaining about are much more in PDP than APC...So because Jonathan is from the South even if his performance is poor we shud still vote for him because he is a southerner?..You fail to realise people are now enlightened and now want good governance over any tribal sentiment..While Obasanjo was the president we yoruba castigate him a lot even people from his home town..Do u know Obasanjo lost the election in his constituency just to show people don't like him....Its not about northerner ruling us, its about good governance and if u can't see that in the south then I guess u are typical tribalist who does not want this country to grow....Now tell me, how do u want me to vote a president who went on dancing after scores of his citizen died from a bomb blast?..So the lives lost that day are meaningless becos they are northerners?...My brother think it deep. U can vote GEJ ur choice ur vote.

1 Like

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by otil1: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Dexema:

The south was never united in the first instance.
Even culturally check out the amount of ethnic groups,different languages and lifestyle principles that exist in the region.The only binding force in the south is religion which is not even strong enough in a land of very “opinionated“ people.

The only binding force in the south is not religion. It is a collective desire for progress and modernisation.

The core north has been indoctrinated differently, unfortunately:

Things like 7 virgins, almajiri culture, "ba kwomi" belief system (i.e. Fatalism) operating under their system of theocracy are docrines used by the norther elites
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 22, 2015
okestev:
stop running your mouth anyhow! Becos they embrace truth and move to avoid further manipulation, lies and incompetency?
nope, because they embrace deceit, sabotage and the northern fanaticism.
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by hijaynation(m): 8:09am On Jan 22, 2015
abdulwastecx:

Stupidity of the highest order. there is no such thing as north-south divide.

The division was initially created by stupid colonial master to exploit Nigerians and latter reinforced by criminal politicians to continue the oppression of people.

I am a Yoruba and from Niger sate. Jonathan caan go to hell, he has failed woefully and decerve to be kicked out
Well if nigeria is divided I just want d Yorubas to follow them hause peeps cuz they re they problem of nigeria
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Werehkpe: 8:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Ozedy:

“The fear of Buhari is the beginning of leadership failure; therefore Nigerians and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, government must stand up to its mandate,” he said.

Does this mean he knows Buhari has sincere commitment and focus that Nigeria requires at this present time? Hmmmmm
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by allanphash7(m): 8:15am On Jan 22, 2015
are you serious?
liberty300:

Think!
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Dexema(m): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2015
otil1:

The only binding force in the south is not religion. It is a collective desire for progress and modernisation.

The core north has been indoctrinated differently, unfortunately:

Things like 7 virgins, almajiri culture, "ba kwomi" belief system (i.e. Fatalism) operating under their system of theocracy are docrines used by the norther elites
I would wanna agree with your point,but situations that bring the south together as a unit are very rare (eg) GEJ in 2011 and I'm beginning to think we blew that chance @ building trust and working together.
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by pinkhill(f): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2015
spot the difference
ziccoit:

These people know the truth and are just deceiving their ATM-GEJ. I won't be surprised if what they are telling their people is to vote GMB and PDP in other elective posts. They have been campaigning vigorously for GMB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Kemi Adeosun Resignation / How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / Gunmen Opened Fire In Bayelsa House Of Assembly [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.