Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido (39268 Views)

Photo Of Buhari,Gov. Rochas Okorocha And Ngige Laughing So Hard At Each Other / Atiku, Kwankwaso Are Buhari’s Greatest Enemies – Gov. Lamido / I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Jesusloveyou: 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Samunique:
Just look at how low ur thinking faculty works.

So bcs they are tired of incompetent govt, that's why anybody who does not support buhari is branded an infidel?

Is that what democracy teaches us? Where is the freedom of association as stipulated in our constitution?

Don't u realise that the trend is autocratic and completely dangerous to the unity of Nigeria and can ruin this country?

Instead for u to advise them to go out and vote against their perceive incompetent govt peaceablely and condemn the act of religious fanaticism making them to brand Gej and his supporters infidels u are here spewing rubbish.
that was d tactics gej has be using to deceive us in d south,dat buhari is boko haram,wants to islamise us,even u saTANiod always say anyone from south who vote buhari is f**l, so why are u now crying.
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Abagworo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
He said "Buhari is the only individual decorating APC" which means he agrees that Buhari is a priceless jewel. And in the same breath he said "Nigerians would make a big mistake giving their mandate to someone who doesn't believe in democracy". Dude, stop speaking from both sides of your mouth!!

If APC fielded any other I and millions of other Nigerians would have stayed at home. The truth is that most believers of Buhari do so with all their heart and want Nigeria to be good. Thats my sincere observation. Buhari has no option than to prove us right when he becomes President.

1 Like

Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Jesusloveyou: 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
triple1989:
We all need a credible leader inrrespective of our religion,,apc,buhari and co pls leave d north to exercise their right to vote,,because if u dnt d unity of nigerians will b strong for u to divide,,we will vote for our president,,(gej)again and again and again as long as god has destined for him.
and u want d north to vote for ur dunce,d gods must be blame for this.
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by mezebel(f): 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
Godmann:
I am proudly Igbo and also fully support GMB.

Sai Buhari
nwanem i trust u, i love ur ironical statement
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by omenka(m): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Abagworo:

If APC fielded any other I and millions of other Nigerians would have stayed at home. The truth is that most believers of Buhari do so with all their heart and want Nigeria to be good. Thats my sincere observation. Buhari has no option than to prove us right when he becomes President.
Absolutely. I would have had no need to vote honestly.
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by Babreal: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ozedy:
Dutse — Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa State has expressed disgust over what he described as the level of threat some northerners were facing for not supporting the presidential ambition of the former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari, warning that the type of siege mentality being inflicted on the people was the beginning of the failure of the opposition All Progressives Congress, APC, at the polls.

“The fear of Buhari is the beginning of leadership failure; therefore Nigerians and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, government must stand up to its mandate,” he said.

Lamido, who spoke during the party’s presidential campaign in the state, however, warned that the siege mentality under which the people were currently experiencing in the north because of Buhari would backfire.

According to Lamido, any northerner who is not supporting Buhari was being threatened an seen as an infidel.

Apart from northerners, Vanguard investigations also revealed that most residents, who wear caps depicting them as natives of some southern parts of the country were being molested by street urchins as “infidels.”

Lamido said he would not be perturbed by any intimidation or name callings because of his support for PDP because he was a democrat and would continue to promote the truth.

Describing Buhari as the only individual decorating the APC as a party, Lamido said the greatest mistake Nigerians would make “is to give their mandate to an individual who does not believe in democracy.”

He then faulted the APC for lack of political ideology just as he observed that the party did not have a strong team that can liberate Nigeria from its current political and economic problems.

“If you remove Gen. Buhari from APC, most of other members that rally behind him in the party lack sincere commitment and focus that Nigeria requires at this present time,” he added.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/north-siege-buhari-gov-lamido/
if you take GMB. most of the people working with him are old wine inside new bottle.
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by billyG(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
liberty300:
It's painful seeing southerners supporting buhari. The north has always conquered nigeria by turning the south against each other by first; getting in the heads of the Yorubas and instigating them against the rest. Starting from the war, census and election, the north always turned the south against each other.

I know GEJ is not perfect but who is. The man put wonderful policies in place that we just should have patients for them to bare fruit.
Am not a tribalist but the forces working against the south are too many. We should learn to stay together and say "no" to the north. They have ruled us for more than 35 yrs and decided to form apc after they removed northerners from power

Think!
Yu can GO & DIE!!!.......Gov.Oshobaba
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by lexxylalas2(m): 12:15am On Jan 23, 2015
Godmann:

Sai Buhari
WAKE UP MY BROTHER.GEJ MAY NOT BE THE MOST PERFECT CHOICE BUT HE CERTAINLY IS A BETTER OPTION THAN GMB.FORWARD EVER.
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by emeka2847: 3:13am On Jan 23, 2015
Godmann:

Sai Buhari

Likewise me. PDP just hiding behind religion and ethnicity.
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by kay1one(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2015
godwinkessi:

U PDPPigs sef,

Well here's the cert of our incoming

Terrorist et forger!
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by abdulwastecx(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Abagworo:

Buhari has no reason to fail his supporters.
We are talking about a 72 years old man that has been proven in all his life endeavours to be disciplined and incorruptible, it is a plus for us that he is popular among the northern voters who are known to have religious/ethnic sentiment
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by abdulwastecx(m): 9:22am On Jan 23, 2015
lexxylalas2:

WAKE UP MY BROTHER.GEJ MAY NOT BE THE MOST PERFECT CHOICE BUT HE CERTAINLY IS A BETTER OPTION THAN GMB.FORWARD EVER.

WHY IS JONATHAN BETTER THAN BUHARI
IN YOUR TWISTED LOGIC, LET ME GUESS. ..
HE IS A CHRISTIAN AND HENCE BETTER THAN A NORTHERN BUHARI?

HE WILL CERTAINLY ISLAMIZED NIGERIA BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY IS A MUSLIM?

JONATHAN HHAS BEEN ABLE TO LOOT ANDD ALLOW SOME IDIOTS FRROM THE SOUTH TO LOOT.

PLEASE TELL ME THINGS THAT JONATHAN HAS DONE IN HIS 4 YEARS?
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by osebe: 1:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
nicklaus40:
. Taaar,remove the 'am not a tribalist' part. U ARE A TRIBALIST. Vote for whoever u think is the best candidate no matter there region he/she is from
and u think the best candidate is a man who subverted the will of the people thereby committing felony and a man who can't defend common an o'level certificate? Is it not a shame that u are supporting this kind of person? #GEJtill2019
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by osebe: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
abdulwastecx:

Buhari has no reason to fail his supporters.
We are talking about a 72 years old man that has been proven in all his life endeavours to be disciplined and incorruptible, it is a plus for us that he is popular among the northern voters who are known to have religious/ethnic sentiment
Do u understand the meaning of corruption at all? When President Jonathan told u corruption is not the same as stealing u cldnt even go deep to understand the meaning of corruption.It's a shame.How can u say a man that toppled a democratic system of govt is not corrupt?As a matter of fact,Pa Buhari is the most corrupt man in this country at the moment.He's also a thief cos he has stolen from the government.A man who wants power at all cos and have decided to forge a statement of result is not corrupt.You shld be ashamed of yourself for supporting him. #GEJtill2019
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by osebe: 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
abdulwastecx:

WHY IS JONATHAN BETTER THAN BUHARI
IN YOUR TWISTED LOGIC, LET ME GUESS. ..
HE IS A CHRISTIAN AND HENCE BETTER THAN A NORTHERN BUHARI?

HE WILL CERTAINLY ISLAMIZED NIGERIA BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY IS A MUSLIM?

JONATHAN HHAS BEEN ABLE TO LOOT ANDD ALLOW SOME IDIOTS FRROM THE SOUTH TO LOOT.

PLEASE TELL ME THINGS THAT JONATHAN HAS DONE IN HIS 4 YEARS?
I want to assume you are not in this country and haven't been keeping yourself abreast of the happenings in this country.For the benefit of doubt,I just want to highlight a few of what GEJ has done in the past 4 years to u.First of all,President Jonathan built the only federal university in Katsina state(the home of Pa Buhari) as well as the only 6 Almajiri schools in that state.Before the ascension of the president to power,Katsina and 11 other states had no federal universities.If subsequent administrations had done a little,his people wldnt have called Boko a Haram.He has bequeathed a good human right record to Nigeria.No one is imprisoned for the views under president Jonathan like what Pa Buhari did to Theordore Thompson,Fela Kuti,etc.He has fought corruption headlong that's y we now know Pa Buhari don't have an o'level certificate and has decided to forge result .Our institutions(like electoral system) are being strengthened strengthened.I know u won't understand what it means to strengthen an institution.I wish I have more time to school u more.#GEJtill2019
Re: North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido by overlord77: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
emeka2847:

Likewise me. PDP just hiding behind religion and ethnicity.

Well, your choice but in the interim, try taking a lil vacation to the north and stay there for just 4weeks and see their mentality about u and ur fellow infidels. They never hide their hatred for non muslim. See below some messages

Taqiyya ("al Taqiyya"wink is the Muslims' license to lie to infidels in order to camouflage Islam's holy war strategy (jihad) to conquer the world. The strategy mentioned
through orders and solicitations in the Quran 3:28 and other Islamic writings and reference applies to all Western countries and against all infidels people (non-muslims) who is not
Islamic and therefore seen as a constant threat to Islam.

Quran 3:28 or Quran 3:28 are two different translations of the Quran verse and says exactly the same in summary:

"Let not the believers (muslims) take the unbelievers for friends, or their companions instead for the believers (muslims): if someone does, then you have no contact with Allah [They
does not represent islam anymore and can be killed ]: unless muslims take precautions, and plays fake (Guard yourselves from them) [Which means that muslims say that they are unbelievers (non-muslim's) best friends when in fact they hate them ].

One of the so-called largest Islamic commentators and historians of all "Ibn Kathir"commented the above sura (chapter) 3 and verse 28 of the Quran and said that "muslims are allowed to show friendship outwardly, but never inwardly)." . Another renowned scholar among muslims, "Al-Bukhari" commented by saying that "We[muslims] smile in the face of some people[non-muslims] although our hearts curse them"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President / Akpabio lamented Obi received more applause during Wigwe's funeral - Peterside / Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.