Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Y I Cant Vote Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Y I Cant Vote Buhari (848 Views)

Anytime I Pass Throu These Roads To My Hometown, I Cant But Curse Jonathan & PDP / why illegal immigrate cant vote :10000 Bad Road/1000 bad schools in lagos / To Buhari Supporters: You Wont Vote Buhari Again! At Least Not after Seeing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y I Cant Vote Buhari by grimandevil: 6:33am On Jan 22, 2015
good morning landers,

i think before we decide on who to vote dis February we should consider alot of things . we shouldn't only focus on promises. lets face it how many presidents and governors, leaders etc have promised heaven on earth yet d didnt achieve a single thing . d first name dat comes to mind is T A Orji of abia state but am not here to talk about t a orji.

1 if i am correct buhari once said dat he will make d state ungovernable. ie boko bois started work shortly after dat. and we cant count how many lives lost.

2buhari is old , i dont mind voting another northerner and also apc but someone i know that will b able to handle d stress that comes with d position.

3 northerner just want a northern man to b d president. qualified or not . as for me a good leader should enter d seat. .

pls note i am nt supporting goodluck either if say gov of akwa ibom or fashola came out as apc candidate i will vote for him. but since we have only buhari and jonathan to vote for i will pick jonathan.

nigeria think twice before u vote.

2 Likes

Re: Y I Cant Vote Buhari by Olanireti(m): 6:41am On Jan 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Y I Cant Vote Buhari by Olanireti(m): 6:42am On Jan 22, 2015
Are you telling us you still want to send the clueless man back to the office? Please, remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Refineries
13. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
14. ASUU & poly Strike
15. Doctors Strike
16. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
17. Kerosene subsidy
18. Insurgency.

We want better government, if PhD holder has failed us, then let's try O level holder.
Sai Buhari
Change we pray O Lord

1 Like

Re: Y I Cant Vote Buhari by kokoA(m): 6:57am On Jan 22, 2015
Vote whoever the hell you want to vote, it's your concern. Why starting a topic to tell us where your 1 vote is going to? who cares?
Re: Y I Cant Vote Buhari by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 22, 2015
grimandevil:
good morning landers,

i think before we decide on who to vote dis February we should consider alot of things . we shouldn't only focus on promises. lets face it how many presidents and governors, leaders etc have promised heaven on earth yet d didnt achieve a single thing . d first name dat comes to mind is T A Orji of abia state but am not here to talk about t a orji.

1 if i am correct buhari once said dat he will make d state ungovernable. ie boko bois started work shortly after dat. and we cant count how many lives lost.

Do you have evidence of this statement? Why has Jonathan not arrested him or taken him to court. the only known boko sponsor is Ali modu sheriff, who is Jonathan's best friend

2buhari is old , i dont mind voting another northerner and also apc but someone i know that will b able to handle d stress that comes with d position.

the young ediot in aso rock today, how has he bettered your life? btw how old was madiba when he ruled SA?

3 northerner just want a northern man to b d president. qualified or not . as for me a good leader should enter d seat. .

Forget about religion and tribe. buhari is the good leader!!! he might not be the messiah but he's the only alternative to Jonathan. for me I'll rather vote my dog than vote Jonathan as president

pls note i am nt supporting goodluck either if say gov of akwa ibom or fashola came out as apc candidate i will vote for him. but since we have only buhari and jonathan to vote for i will pick jonathan.

see your life? you don't support Jonathan but you'll still vote him?

you don't have any point my dear

1 Like

Re: Y I Cant Vote Buhari by egift(m): 7:07am On Jan 22, 2015
grimandevil:
good morning landers,

@Bold: Don't lie. That statement was not make Buhari, but by a PDP member who was against Jonathan's emergence as PDP candidate in 2011. See proof: https://www.nairaland.com/1245489/nigeria-made-ungovernable-said-it

2 buhari is old , i dont mind voting another northerner and also apc but someone i know that will b able to handle d stress that comes with d position.
Buhari's age and his health is not an issue here. He is capable of the task. Only corrupt politicians who do not want to stop stealing that are shouting up and down.

3 northerner just want a northern man to b d president. qualified or not . as for me a good leader should enter d seat.
Every Nigerian can via for the Presidency. All we need is a competent person that can deliver. Jonathan has failed in his 6yrs misadventure. Jonathan's greed is not more important than the welfare of Nigerians.

Do reconsider your stand and support Buhari for sound leadership that is centred on solution rather than stealing.
Re: Y I Cant Vote Buhari by reborn1: 7:09am On Jan 22, 2015
[s]
grimandevil:
good morning landers,

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Y I Cant Vote Buhari by grimandevil: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
Olanireti:
Are you telling us you still want to send the clueless man back to the office? Please, remember this factors;
1. The chibok Girls
2. NNPC Scam
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal
6. Bomb Blasts
7. Immigration job scam
8. Petroleum pump price
9. Devaluation of Naira
10. Oil theft
11. Power outage
12. Selling of Refineries
13. Skyrocketed Nepa Bills
14. ASUU & poly Strike
15. Doctors Strike
16. Stella's oduah Aviation Scam
17. Kerosene subsidy
18. Insurgency.

We want better government, if PhD holder has failed us, then let's try O level holder.
Sai Buhari
Change we pray O Lord

lik i said i better vote for him dan to vote buhari.
i dont prefer him for that position but since no other person to vote for i hv no choice
Re: Y I Cant Vote Buhari by grimandevil: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yungwizzzy:

Do you have evidence of this statement? Why has Jonathan not arrested him or taken him to court. the only known boko sponsor is Ali modu sheriff, who is Jonathan's best friend

the young ediot in aso rock today, how has he bettered your life? btw how old was madiba when he ruled SA?

Forget about religion and tribe. buhari is the good leader!!! he might not be the messiah but he's the only alternative to Jonathan. for me I'll rather vote my dog than vote Jonathan as president

see your life? you don't support Jonathan but you'll still vote him?

you don't have any point my dear

jonathans best frnd u say? whats ur evidence? dont call ur president ediot . before u do try and be in his position.
Re: Y I Cant Vote Buhari by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Op may your personal life & fortune follow those of Nigeria under PDP rule. Say Amen.
Re: Y I Cant Vote Buhari by Esanboi(m): 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Why are you telling us.........sai Buhari
Re: Y I Cant Vote Buhari by idumuose(m): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
egift:

@Bold: Don't lie. That statement was not make Buhari, but by a PDP member who was against Jonathan's emergence as PDP candidate in 2011. See proof: https://www.nairaland.com/1245489/nigeria-made-ungovernable-said-it

Buhari's age and his health is not an issue here. He is capable of the task. Only corrupt politicians who do not want to stop stealing that are shouting up and down.

Every Nigerian can via for the Presidency. All we need is a competent person that can deliver. Jonathan has failed in his 6yrs misadventure. Jonathan's greed is not more important than the welfare of Nigerians.

Do reconsider your stand and support Buhari for sound leadership that is centred on solution rather than stealing.
Egift has turned a beggar,begging people who have rejected waec failure Buhari.to reconsider voting him gringrin grin

Don't mind egift bro,he is looking for who to deceive.

Remember his oga failed waec.His oga is also a certificate forger.His oga is a muslim fundamentalist,a sharia advocate.He said he will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan.

Welcome on board bro.You have no business with darkness and failure which egift and APC represents.

Jonathan until 2019

Re: Y I Cant Vote Buhari by theogabriel: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Buhari arrives Abuja to await declaration of results by INEC / Life Under Buhari In 1984 According To New York Times / China To Buy More Crude Oil From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.