Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

My Father Thinks Im Evil - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Father Thinks Im Evil (4647 Views)

Mum Still Thinks I'm A Virgin / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / How I Found My Father After 30yrs Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Father Thinks Im Evil by joyAA(f): 10:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
eyinjuege:
Wowww....
Congrats... Happy for you.

It's like seven years since you first posted your story.

Life is a process.

Little by little, one goes far..

Yea, 7, roughly 8. Studying a medical course in 9ja with all the strike, and 1year extra for internship and then service, it's really been a process, and I'm still healing, and I'm loving the woman God is making me into, so I return all glory to Him smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Father Thinks Im Evil by joyAA(f): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2016
kayzat:
Wow , your story made me cry sincerely but thank you survived .

Congrat dear.

Thank you, my story made you cry? Eeiyah, I'm sorry about that, just had to let stuff off my chest that night. Really, I've even heard of worse stories, at least my step mom ddnt kill me or my brother, or even daddy, instead we were blessed with a cute Lil sister, I'm just glad that phase is over and we can only hope to rebuild what's left of our family.
Re: My Father Thinks Im Evil by joyAA(f): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2016
dairykidd:
I feel u very well cos i went thru similar stuff not that they labelled me a witch but my step mom and her older children was hell bent on making my life hell when momsy left...it was all good one big happy family until i was in my senior years in sec school like ss1 For no reason this woman started hating on me & my younger ones,i could no longer play with my step brothers anymore cos she was steady poisoning their minds against me & my younger ones that i am possessed by a demonic force which controls me and influences me to bring ill luck to ppl..but me stubborn sha if u give me one i give u ten.My dad was d only one i respected and they did all they could to separate me and him and all thru he played neutral which i hated alot cos i wanted him to be on my side..a lot of ill sh!t that i experienced & some spiritual attacks that i cannot mention here(real life)...i was just a kid whose mom was thrown out by his dad while he was 8-9 yrs old and the ppl i was closed to became far from me even tho we stayed in same house..only d younger ones who were my mates didn't change their attitude completely & i got sympathy from my uncles/aunties who knew what was going on.Even her own ppl some where totally against her ..I remember seeing someone point accusing fingers @ me during every major exams i had and one thing would always make my results useless if its not seized/cancelled.I had to look for means to get in touch with momsy on a permanent level although she used to come see us once in a while.It was then i had my bible and learned how to pray i began to overcome bit by bit i got into the uni and that same being came again but this time i saw it/him breaking in pieces like glass being shattered immediately it started the bloody routine and that was the end of that chapter.It got to the point that she would even make sure to look for a way to drive any house help that came working:then no house help lasted more than a month.I remember coming home every holiday like asking my dad's driver or the gate man una madam don bring another one come again? and we would joke abt it.They however finally succeeded in breaking me and popsy when in my final yr-grad period..in short i did it myself nobody..I got involved with d wrong crowd on my first yr in school,tot i would find solace there but found hell and i had no choice(so i tot @ the time) but to embrace the devil and when sh!t hit d fan in my finals i was called to face the school senate of the student affairs division as i was this close to rustication..i even hid from popsy bt hd to let him knw one way or the other...was lucky to clear my names off and get my certs and here i am finally free and u know the crazy thing these same ppl who hurt u will still expect ur love when they r old..i saw her this yr when i went to see my dad n she was forming the loving mother she never was..its hard growing up in a polygamous/broken home theres hardly ever love to go around but what can we do if they now start showing us love? i guess we show them back and everyone dies happy after wasting and delaying someones life...well lemme get back to my hustle make junior no go ask me question tomorrow say where i dey when my mates dey hustle money

Wooow shocked, I hate when key people form 'neutral' or indifferent especially when some things are so plain to see, I'm glad you weren't rusticated, that would have been a major blow and you might as well be jumping into fire.
Stuff like this makes one stronger and smarter and sensitive to people especially kids, tho I won't wish it on any soul, really not even my enemy.
When I see kids misbehave consistently, I understand there's something wrong and just a word of love and encouragement not rebuke will actually make an impact... It may not be immediate, but it will surely bring positive outcome somehow, it worked for me so...
More paper to your #hustle my brother
Re: My Father Thinks Im Evil by joyAA(f): 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2016
demmie1:
As I'm not the type that post on nairaland except for some reasons, your thread is something out of this world!
With all the problems you faced as a child and after seven years of your initial post you are still existing and far better?! all I can say is...WOW!
You are far younger than I am but you inspire me.
I thank God for your life and I pray you grow better still.
God bless You.

PS: Stay away from pastors and prophets, read the bible, pray and praise God at all times and if you need to go to church, go to ones that are about worship and praises and cross-check sermons at all times so that they would not lead you astray.

Thank you so much, thank you!
Well, I got turned off with God, church, Jesus and all cs they kept saying I was a witch and was even condemned by those who meant the whole world to me, but when I encountered God it wasn't through any prophet or preacher or any church, it was just HIM doing things and I'd know there was NO way possible without the supernatural... The first was my admission into Uni, a testimony that not one single human being can take credit for, my dad couldn't believe when my brother told him, all he could say was they had filled up all the space and I just made the list cs they needed extra people (my name came out on the 2nd supplementary list) to fill up the space... Lol.
Thank you for the kind words
Re: My Father Thinks Im Evil by joyAA(f): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2016
Richy4:
I don't just get how flogging someone with a broom and singing could do anything...I hope people has stopped such thing because it is just sick...

OP, ur dad doesn't hate u or think u were evil....
U were not used to seeing a frustrated person that's why u were so concern...

Your dad was comfortable before, working and getting paid... The joy of every normal dad will be to provide for his family... The situation was not the case any more...

Sometime he will remember how buoyant he was before and how his present situation is.. it angers him... he might not be happy that he cannot provide for his children's education and other things as he should... that's it.. not that he thought u were evil...

People believe in it and I don't blame them. Whatever floats their boats tho from my experience I know they are just WRONG, but that's life. I feel his pain really, now that I'm grown and trying to be responsible, I see that he really loved us, he was a single parent trying to get the best for us, it must have crushed him, tho he didn't let on, but he had a crazy way of showing it.
All in all I just want to forget the past and repay him a thousand fold for the good he did, gave us the best primary and secondary education, gave me some of my best memories till date, that is one they can't take away from me... He's a good man, just believing in the not-so-right thing

1 Like

Re: My Father Thinks Im Evil by joyAA(f): 11:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
gidjah:
Thank god for you dear op.may His name be praised for ever over the victory ,so so happy for you, not many got it this way o.dont. Like talking about polygamy,if I do, this whole section might not be able to do justice to my write ups,let's just thank god for you, it's you page and am gonna restrict it to that,once again thank God for u.

AMEN!
Thanks!
Yea, many too have overcome, and we shall continue to overcome circumstances.
Polygamy o, broken home o, all join, dirty dirty business really, but it's all good may our generation see the light and not make the mistakes our fathers made, thank you and all glory to God

1 Like

Re: My Father Thinks Im Evil by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
All I can say is that you deserve every bit of success you get.... You have the requirements. You have endured pains and humiliation and still looking at the positives. Even ended the post with a grin. I wish I'm like you.

You might say stuff about being the woman you are now.. Bla bla bla.... But I ain't talking of now. I'm talking of the original post... It's amazing the woman you're now and the girl you were then. No one deserves to have your growing up experience least of all, your type. Many of the things that happened to you are unforgivable. Eg being humiliated in a congregation... Getting blamed for what you know nothing of.

I'm an atheist and I dislike "men of god" with passion tho I was born into a Catholic home and therefore my family don't do all the pastor stuff. I hate superstition like nothing else and everyone who subscribes to it. I only tolerate church goers if they don't try to "show me the light".

Anyway, Greatness is where you should be... You deserve it.
Re: My Father Thinks Im Evil by lastmessenger: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
Find where your mum is and go live with her. You change church because I can swear that cele is not a good church. If your mum can't send you to the last university, she should let you learn a good handwork.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nanny Or Creche: Which One Is Better? / Breakfast: Before Or After Bath/morning Mouth Cleaning? / Punishment For Stubborn African Kids (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.