Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:56 PM

Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) (37203 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, APC Candidacy In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
APC all the way.

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by dmjinc(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Macelliot(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
H
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Aigbebemen1(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
oziduru:
Unimpeachable Speaker Waziri Aminu Tambuwal has joined the growing list of people that campaign for Buhari/Osinbajo.

Source: http:///9P9

Ok. But na pdp hw b b4, why he nor cos change abi he nor steal our monel too
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by pinkhill(f): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
lol
Maczeelly:
C

H

A

N

G

E
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Bifwoli: 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Well I hope Tambuwal will "stumble while" campaigning for his dark horse.
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Abdul0007(m): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
cheesy :Dsai baba :Dsai baba
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by ozo13(m): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
triple1989:
I am not suprise wit his dicission ,but he should be aware dat been d speaker house of rep does not make him d speaker of nigeria at large,,we will see if d voice of one man iz greater than the voice of nigerians at large...geb we dey ur side.
u jus conceded to defeat wt ds ya statement. Smiling

1 Like

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Nctrice(m): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
he just woke up from sleep ni?when the campaigns are almost done ? He is now deciding!
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by IBROHIM: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
triple1989:
I am not suprise wit his dicission ,but he should be aware dat been d speaker house of rep does not make him d speaker of nigeria at large,,we will see if d voice of one man iz greater than the voice of nigerians at large...geb we dey ur side.
You be olodo! When David mark was supporting Jonathan did you say this kind of rubbish? You guys will be shocked!!!

Vote out corruption! Vote Buhari/ Osibanjo!

Meanwhile

GMB till Jonathan knows stealing is corruption!!!

5 Likes

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sampeyo: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Association of Past Crimonals APC. WeLl carry go trying to change nigeria into criminals and furgery eperts
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by z3us(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
ALL I KNOW IS THAT BUHARI IS A BETTER SUBSTITUTE FOR GEJ....... I WOULD RATHER VOTE FOR AN ILLITERATE THAN GEJ ITS DAT BAD
MusaIbrahim1:
Am not surprised, If Tinubu can be doing the same

3 Likes

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by merriwell(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
The message is clear, we are with you all the way. Change is around the corner

1 Like

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by merriwell(m): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
The message is clear, we are with you all the way. Change is around the cornerThe message is clear, we are with you all the way. Change is around the cornerThe message is clear, we are with you all the way. Change is around the corner

1 Like

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by bittertruth37(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
triple1989:
your geb means general Ebele Buhari smiley
triple1989:
your geb means general Ebele Buhari
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by aimuan(m): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
triple1989:
is it not clear to you that Nigerians want change?and Nigeria need change as a nation?pls next time dnt speak for all of us,u re free to speak for urself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by okoroko(m): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
Am not surprised, If Tinubu can be doing the same
now the same elements are saying Buhari is d man... mumu Nigerian politician without integrity... thank God i am not gonna vote any unscrupulous element...
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
CHANGE 2015[size=8pt][/size][size=8pt]

1 Like

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by harry509: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
oziduru:
Unimpeachable Speaker Waziri Aminu Tambuwal has joined the growing list of people that campaign for Buhari/Osinbajo.

Source: http:///9P9

AMinu na man u b.
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by walexGodson(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
No time na,,,have decide to be part of #CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by toluleke(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sai buhari Feb. 2015. Even if na buhari corpse or son contest anything that has Buhari I would vote come 14th of feb. Even if BOkoharam change to buhari I will vote them in..CHange we need

1 Like

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by olamieseun(m): 3:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
we all can see that change is real…

1 Like

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Oceemo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pdp greatest mistake was making Jonathan they president aspirant. When his face causes night mare 2 all Nigerains. Haba naija na mumu?

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Phame: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
arewatech:
CHANGE
i jst de laff.

1 Like

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Ephemmm: 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
obinnaifeoma:
.Are u sure we can get the required change from Buhari/Osinbajo?

It is only an improvident man that would continue to do things in the same way and expect a different result.

The time for change is now....

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by cocokiller1(f): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
DeCritique:
Who is the Mugu?

The one that couldn't win ordinary primaries? Biko shift one side make I lick ice cream

Ice cream man!! You get fan yoghurt?? undecided

#GEJ till 2019!!
don't mind dem
they are ol hypocrites nd back stabbbers
evn Obj that 1960 ape

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by dre11(m): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
The change is here
The change will correct what the cluess have done

Can't believe I did vote for clueless the last time I did voted
Am ready to correct my wrong
Just like what this newsletter says

Jonathan’s Igbo Internet Warriors Are A Disgrace To Humanity By C. Don Adinuba

http://saharareporters.com/2015/01/22/jonathan%E2%80%99s-igbo-internet-warriors-are-disgrace-humanity-c-don-adinuba

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sammyj: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Click likes to campaign for General Buhari and share if he will win!!! SAI BUHARI!!

1 Like

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by DeCritique(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
cocokiller1:
don't mind dem
they are ol hypocrites nd back stabbbers
evn Obj that 1960 ape

Abeg my sister, no mind the thugs jare. This sun too much oh. You go follow me lick ice cream?

Ice cream man!!

Which one you dey like? Fan milk abi fan choco??

#GEJ till 2019!! smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by cocokiller1(f): 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
DeCritique:

Abeg my sister, no mind the thugs jare. This sun too much oh. You go follow me lick ice cream?

Ice cream man!!

#GEJ till 2019!! smiley
lol
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by cocokiller1(f): 4:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
DeCritique:

Ice cream man!!

#GEJ till 2019!! smiley
lol thanks

1 Like

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Rawani: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
The Next Executive Governor of Sokoto State, and the Next President and C-in-C of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

#GEJSHOWYOURTHESIS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari / How Mark Ruled Ashafa Out Of Order And Approved Obanikoro As A Minister / Profile Of Prof. Danbatta - New NCC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.