Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) (37234 Views)

Aminu Tambuwal Marries Maryam Mairo-Mustapha (Photos) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo) / Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, APC Candidacy In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by realsuccess: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bye bye jona
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by realsuccess: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mean while answer this

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Ninapha(f): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
omenka:
The face they love to hate!! cheesycheesy

I love this dude.

u see what we are saying, the problem is not GEJ but pple lke OBJ. If he was part of the pple that knew GEJ has not 'merited the DR. And he said he did not matter cos it is PDP thing, now that he is supporting Buhari who is a co General, who knows how many secrets, ' GENERALS' THINGS' he is saying it does not matter.

OBJ shd cover himself in ashes, he is a disgrace to old age.

If things are right, OBJ shd be in prison befor GEJ and Kashimu.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by jorlons(m): 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
GMB with his charisma, Integrity and humility has been able to win over most people who spoke ill of him in 2011. Tambuwal has made a very good decision.
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by makazona(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
why i think there would be violence after the election is because of the way APC supporters beat their chests as if the voting is a media thing.they will conduct many polls online and stil vote using many monikers belonging to one person ( afterall to get a moniker is just a click away), intimidate and insult anybody who has a different opinion from theirs(just like they will do to me).

please know that IT MUST NOT ALWAYS BE IN YOUR FAVOUR.
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Tsanyawa: 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
SAI BUHARI come FeBuhari
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by nickydof(m): 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
The Kenwood Loud Speaker has spoken!!!
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by iyyke(m): 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
LETTER TO BUHARI
Sir, let us examine your service records.
I consider your generation a very
privileged one, indeed. In 1975 at the
age of 33, you were appointed the
Military Governor of the North-Eastern
State, present day Borno & Yobe states.
In 1976 at the age of 34 you became the Minister for
Petroleum and Natural Resources. In 1978 at the age of 36 you
became the Chairman of the Nigeria National Petroleum
Corporation (NNPC).
Today the reverse is the case. Most Nigerians at age of 35 are
still
unemployed and still living with
parents. Many are still not married.
During your time you were already
Governor at this age.
One major reason for this unfortunate
turn of events is that many elders like
you have refused to voluntarily handover the baton to the next
generation.
Life should be a relay race where one runs his race and hands
over to the next.
In Nigeria many elders like you have run their races and are
still holding on
tenaciously to the baton.
But Sir, I have an important question
here for you. The question is simple,
MUST YOU SERVE NIGERIA AS A
PRESIDENT ONLY? IS THERE NO
OTHER CAPACITY YOU CAN SERVE US EXCEPT THE
PRESIDENCY?
It is very erroneous to imagine that you can only serve Nigeria
only in one capacity.
During the regime of late General Sani
Abacha, you accepted the appointment
to serve as the Chairman of the then
Petroleum Trust Fund PTF.
The general opinion was that you served faithfully in this
capacity. Well done Sir! But you never asked Abacha to vacate
office for you as your former subordinate in the army. Never!
In fact that would have been a dangerous move, if not suicidal.
Rather you served faithfully under your former junior in the
army. Sir, imagine if you take on another job like the Chairman
of EFCC or ICPC or NDLEA.
Nigerians actually need you to serve in
one of these capacities much more than they need you in the
Presidency. Mere mentioning your name as Chairman of EFCC
would drive many corrupt men underground. But you wouldn’t .
Either the Presidency or nothing. When are you going to
handover to the next person? It is either you do it voluntarily
or risk
disgrace at the polls. In 1983 at the age of 41, you became the
Head of State.
Most Nigerians in my age have not had the opportunity to
serve, but we still remain committed to the Nigerian
project. You should rather be graceful to God and to Nigerians
for the numerous opportunities that have come your way to
serve Nigerians. Others are begging for just one opportunity to
serve. Sir, you have to accept the stark reality on ground that
you have served your time already.
That is life for you. You run the race, you handover the baton
for others to run, you cannot hold on to the baton more than
is necessary. As a former head of State you are already a
member of the Council of State Meeting.
You have every avenue to channel your views across. You don’t
necessarily have to be in a front-line role, you can serve in an
advisory capacity. That is still service.
In conclusion, In fairness to you Sir, any of your Children would
pose a serious challenge to Jonathan more than yourself.
I do not see Nigerians electing a 72 year old former Head of
state to lead us in this Digital era. With due respect to you
Sir, you belong to the Analogue age and therefore, will not fit
in as president in this digital era.
This is the blunt truth. Please do not
enter the Guinness book of world
records on a negative note. Losing four consecutive Presidential
election would not augur well for your reputation.
It is in your best interest to assume your position as an elder
statesman and allow others to serve. Nigeria does not belong to
you alone. It belongs to us all.
Post By PGEJS-GSF 2015.
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
But i am still wondering why El rufai is still not talking despite all these noise. This is not the el rufai i used to know or is he quarreling with Buhari?
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by yoosooph: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
RE: NIGER DELTA READY FOR WAR!!!

You are free to share
Forwarded as received

I was in conversation with a United Nation official yesterday and we were talking about the acquisition of warships by ethnic militant Tompolo, in a country were our brave soldiers are being starved off equipment. He told me point blank that in every major conflict he has assessed or being involved in as a UN official it all started with one fellow choosing to ARM an ETHNIC MILITIA as against the national army of the country, sometimes deliberately depleting the army before the violence starts.

I first got reports of Niger Delta militant Asari Dokubo buying military helicopters and hardware from diplomatic intelligence sources about 2 years ago. Shortly after that he was arrested in Benin Republic but released upon the intervention of our government. What I can see is very clear, JONATHAN is leading an effort to create an alternate military force in the Niger Delta to force the hands of the generality of NIGERIANS when the time comes. How else can one explain Tompolo a man once declared wanted for killing our soldiers now effectively taking over the duties of our navy?

Where is all the money coming from? Do you think the arms are being bought for boat parade or regatta? No they are to kill NIGERIANS.

JONATHAN has never been able to rise to fill the position of the NIGERIAN Presidency, he acts like an ethnic war lord and at the rate he is going he is going to push us into the path of Liberian and Sierra Leone, while silly people are busy cheering him on.

I have taken it upon myself to write a letter of complaint and warning to the United Nations Secretary General to pay attention to what JONATHAN and his cohorts are doing in Nigeria, seemingly pushing the country closer to a violent ethnic crisis.

This crisis would consume the entire African continent if not checked.

This morning I received this in my in box, and I couldn't help but shudder that we are dealing with really devious human beings who have mistakenly found themselves in power. Their attitude and body language says it all:

"I'm really amused that we are all screaming murder years after the deed was done? It's well over 3 years that I have been screaming the overall plans and strategies of the south-south vs the behemoth Nigeria, i.e, their eventual emancipation! For the sake of many who have not read or few who have taken these posts as scare mongering by Oyenuga Lanre Paul, I'll re summarise them here. To free their region of the shackles of endless exploitation and domination by the rest of Nigeria, the south-south decided as follow:

1). Cripple the Nigerian Army's capacities to engage in sustained warfare: thus the encouragement of BH and decimation of the army's hardware and personnel.

2). Ensure Nigeria is economically destitute and unable to spend on warfare: thus the unprecedented looting of the treasury, resulting in our current vulnerability. Okonjo Iweala is not 'coordinating' for nothing.

3). Is the military takeover of our coastal waters by the south-south, which is what the coastal waterways protection contract with Government Tompolo was designed to guarantee. Let no one be deceived, less than 0.5% of our military, (including naval and air force) personnel can swim in an 8 foot deep pool, not to mention a river or coastal waters. Thus, how do you engage these toughened militia in their coastal waters, when we couldn't tackle BH in plain view?

4th). Is the intense frustrations of the oil producing companies by the south southerners nouveau-riche to hand over the onshore production bases to them by forced sale or outright disruption of their operations. As we chat here, 70% of the onshore operations have been sold off by the major players like shell, Mobil, etc.

As well as the training of ex militants as pilots under amnesty Anyone doubting my claims of warning about these can browse through my timeline.

IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH PULLS OUT TODAY, WE ARE SITTING DUCKS! The South-East are tagging along with the south-south, for obvious reasons and I don't blame them!

The choice of Buhari is due to these calculations by our rulers in the South-West and the core North. Unless I'm paranoid, we have a scary situation ahead. I moved my family out as far back as 2011, based on this concerns.

GEJ will very likely lose the elections in 2015, but the south-south will keep their oil. Can we afford a war with a region sitting on oil? Do we have a military capable of delivering our goal? Would it not be cheaper to renegotiate our federation?

Or, would it be another Rehoboamic declaration of "To your tents o Israel"? GEJ ain't clueless, he's merely troubled by the plots he's a key player in?

Viva Le Nigeria'.."!
It's from Oyenuga Lanre Paul

By Oyenuga Lanre Paul.
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by wallex1983(m): 5:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
When I saw the first man who was too big a nut for PDP to crack in Tinubu, I thought that was the height. This Tambuwal enen..... Setting a record. No. 4 man in †ђξ opposition.

Odeeeeeshhhiiii
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by dvee2: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
obinnaifeoma:
.Are u sure we can get the required change from Buhari/Osinbajo?

Seriously I am not sure, But what I am sure is GEJ has reached his limit, there is nothing else he can do for Nigeria again after six years. Therefore I give another person a chance to try just as I gave GEJ and he failed

1 Like

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by pauldehero(m): 5:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
music is the life we live...for sure nigeria
will win the grammy,: lets make the glo
network the
best in africa,download glo
unlimited ,artist
contact,paulheromusic@gmail.com.YOU
can port right now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by sukkot: 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
GMB UNTIL PEJ DROP DOWN IN SIZE TO 100LBS

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by ooshinibos: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
pekeyim:
This is no. News now
He's APC

But this is a very important question to the Youths.

Please Youths on this Forum, Please answer me.

Where is your Grand Father?

Please let's do the needful, by not dancing to the tune of Tinubu.

GEJ We KNOW!!!! Please continue transforming Nigeria.

wake up bro ...GEJ didnt provide u with the main electricity infrastructure after 6 years in office ,,so why vote for him...we need a fresh hands
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by pekeyim: 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
ooshinibos:

wake up bro ...GEJ didnt provide u with the main electricity infrastructure after 6 years in office ,,so why vote for him...we need a fresh hands

Please Did OBJ provide Electricity?

If these past leaders Buhari inclusive, solved most of these issues we won't be @ this stage.

Imagine the railway system that was totally abandoned and forgotten.
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by godwinkessi: 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Joel3:
[size=20pt]

Front page please.

Jonathan done finish

This is the change we are talking about

Meanwhile see what obj said

Jonathan should be strips off his PhD rank with immediate effect,

And charge for PhD forgery.

Jonathan should submit himself to the police anywhere he is right now.

Before its done by God.

FFK. Ahaha

[/size]

May this kind of change continue to follow u all ur life! Amin

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by luckyman1010(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
triple1989:
I am not suprise wit his dicission ,but he should be aware dat been d speaker house of rep does not make him d speaker of nigeria at large,,we will see if d voice of one man iz greater than the voice of nigerians at large...geb we dey ur side.
Till U push him enter Prison Gbagau!!! - I beg mama Bonboy give me 2bottles of Origin and one plate of crab pepper soup.
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Dee60: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
Fake news
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by arusoncd(m): 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by lexxwiz(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
And some idiots be shouting railway railway railway... Bastidic bastardized idiots!! This isn't a joke, I know people who has killed themselves cause of hardship... It's not even so easy for a lot of people I know.. Just don't come out saying a lot of crap cause you can afford internet... This is real life! Chill!!! The country is in a mess.. Joking apart!!! GEJ has failed us!!! Let's give the general a chance to try at least .. If he fails, we kick him out.. !!! I'm not politically inclined but I know GEJ has tried and failed!!!! Pls people, this is not a video game.. It's our lives!!!
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by tunapius(m): 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
GMB-----u are the man
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by saudatu(m): 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
grin grin
superneutral:
WE NIGERIANS MUST VOTE RIGHTLY THIS 2015
BECAUSE
If SOMEONE is
J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A=All
N= Nigerians
THEN we must also find someone who will
B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence
Come 2015 ......I SUPPORT CHANGES IN

1,000,000,000 Likes grin
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by legendsilver(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
superneutral:
WE NIGERIANS MUST VOTE RIGHTLY THIS 2015
BECAUSE
If SOMEONE is
J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A=All
N= Nigerians
THEN we must also find someone who will
B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence
Come 2015 ......I SUPPORT CHANGES IN
Sai Buhari
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by ooshinibos: 10:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
pekeyim:

Please Did OBJ provide Electricity?

If these past leaders Buhari inclusive, solved most of these issues we won't be @ this stage.

Imagine the railway system that was totally abandoned and forgotten.
OBJ is PDP and PDP is GEJ ......to be Honest GEJ did more than OBJ ....OBJ awarded the contracts for the electricity and railway but all the funds were squandered ..
During Buhari era ..we had no problems , i remembered the NEPA staff were penalised for creating powers cuts
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by pacesetter939: 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
obinnaifeoma:
Nigerian politics.Cos he has problem with GEJ
Inspite of whatever problem there is, what OBJ stated is in order.
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Sabdeejat: 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
shoeless and clueless has gone be that
Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by urshawmoore(m): 12:42am On Jan 23, 2015
Ankara Craft Training

DATE: January 26 - 29, 2015

Registration Deadline - January 23rd

TIME: 9am - 3pm eachday

For more details, contact 07036481109 or 08186086066

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by CassetteBoy(m): 2:08am On Jan 23, 2015
arewatech:
CHANGE

you wont kill me!
you are a clown!!

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Aminu Tambuwal Campaigns For Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) by Nobody: 4:03am On Jan 23, 2015
what you sow is what you gonna reap..thief,keep da fake smiles..u will never make it outta ur guilty conscience..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Moment EFCC Stormed Ambode's Residence (Photos) / Throwback: "Gani Fawehinmi Endorses Buhari For President" / Ganduje Appoints Four New Emirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.