Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester (37607 Views)

A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) / Play Any Pc Game Using Usb Game Controller By Chester / Intel Hd 4400,4600 Nvidia 8200m Amd 8400 Come In By Chester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Dacronym(m): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
Could you guys pls help me with fifa 14 full game and fifa 15 'apk only' (ive got the obb file)
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2015
Dacronym:
Could you guys pls help me with fifa 14 full game and fifa 15 'apk only' (ive got the obb file)
search it on Google. . U should get a result.

or try www.revdl.com
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
EXILES

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 28, 2015
haibe:
lol I do.. infact I just started playing them again
ARe you done with the walking dead season 2
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
CHESTER48:
ARe you done with the walking dead season 2
No i uninstalled it to be able to install wolf among us. . Will install it later
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 29, 2015
good to hear.I think splinter cell conviction and shadow guardian are no available.in hd
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 29, 2015
Dacronym:
download it http://san3ryfyil5dnml7df11di7715.get4mobile.net/download/?g=fifa_15_ultimate_team&f=5_fifa_15_ultimate_team.apk&t=1422490565&h=9e55ba081d0d74ece578eee8bb79e91f tell me if it was helpful
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Dacronym(m): 12:28am On Jan 29, 2015
CHESTER48:
download it http://san3ryfyil5dnml7df11di7715.get4mobile.net/download/?g=fifa_15_ultimate_team&f=5_fifa_15_ultimate_team.apk&t=1422490565&h=9e55ba081d0d74ece578eee8bb79e91f tell me if it was helpful
Thanks a lot, but I think this one is corrupt or something it always fails to download.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 29, 2015
Dacronym:

Thanks a lot, but I think this one is corrupt or something it always fails to download.
I verified it before posting the link..its working
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Dacronym(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2015
CHESTER48:
I verified it before posting the link..its working
sorry, ive tried a diff. Browser.
Thanks a lot
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Dacronym(m): 9:17am On Jan 30, 2015
haibe:
search it on Google. . U should get a result.

or try www.revdl.com
Boss No fifa 14 here only fifa 15 though its a really nice site, kinda like what ive been looking for
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 30, 2015
you are welcome..also play splinter cell conviction its worth it dowload at www.android.mob.org
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by dennistar(m): 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
pls how do I use simple server with mtn
bis on my s3mini.pls reply asap
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 30, 2015
dennistar:
pls how do I use simple server with mtn
bis on my s3mini.pls reply asap
Hmm.I don't know what you mean by this simple server.I am not in Nigeria and I don't know how to do that.but I can Google it for you if you want??
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 6:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
CHESTER48:
you are welcome..also play splinter cell conviction its worth it dowload at www.android.mob.org
Bro can you help me with a working link for modern combat 5 with full chapters?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 02, 2015
isaiah9:
Bro can you help me with a working link for modern combat 5 with full chapters?
yeah check the link I posted,click on search and type in modern combat only.and wait for it to pop up,then click on 5.goodluck
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2015
CHESTER48:
yeah check the link I posted,click on search and type in modern combat only.and wait for it to pop up,then click on 5.goodluck
any link to download walking dead season two with all episodes?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by codedflowz(m): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2015
haibe:

Bro...
What settings are you using for your simple server on your sammy?
I can't get mine to work.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2015
codedflowz:

Bro...
What settings are you using for your simple server on your sammy?
I can't get mine to work.
the same setting over the Internet. What settings are you using..or mail me
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by codedflowz(m): 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
haibe:
the same setting over the Internet. What settings are you using..or mail me

Alright.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 03, 2015
haibe:
no.not really.but if you have unlimited browsing then you can buy it and download.but if you can't buy it,them you can hack it,by using lucky patcher version 5.3.download it, and grant super user,then open the walking dead season 2 and click on buy all episode,then select auto repeat when lucu pather pops up.then download it.hope ot helps
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 10:01am On Feb 04, 2015
CHESTER48:
no.not really.but if you have unlimited browsing then you can buy it and download.but if you can't buy it,them you can hack it,by using lucky patcher version 5.3.download it, and grant super user,then open the walking dead season 2 and click on buy all episode,then select auto repeat when lucu pather pops up.then download it.hope ot helps
yea thanks..i use lucky patcher too but I don't like using in app Dow load because of where it saves the "other episodes data"
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Toecynne(m): 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2015
haibe:
Now downloading wolf among us
bros abeg which data plan u dey use download abi na bundle. help a broda
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
Toecynne:
bros abeg which data plan u dey use download abi na bundle. help a broda
Na mtn monthly plan oo
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Prechy2836(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
haibe:
Na mtn monthly plan oo
Bro still using simple server? if yes then mail me your settings, coz this glo bis sef no dey last I gats load of stuffs to DL startin with that wolf among us. (lemoprechy@gmail.com)
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
Prechy2836:
Bro still using simple server? if yes then mail me your settings, coz this glo bis sef no dey last I gats load of stuffs to DL startin with that wolf among us.
send me a mail
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Prechy2836(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
haibe:
send me a mail
I just modified my prev post but still mailled you thanks
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Prechy2836(m): 1:27am On Feb 08, 2015
Thanks @Haibe got the simple server working just finished DL'ing MC5
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2015
Prechy2836:
Thanks @Haibe got the simple server working just finished DL'ing MC5
You are welcome
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 1:20am On Feb 09, 2015
Hello everyone! I've a little problem on Walking dead season one. After finishing episode one, i wanted to move to the next episode but what i saw was 'coming soon' without me being able to continue there. Pls anyone with an idea should help me on this. Thanks!
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 5:34am On Feb 09, 2015
grinface98:
Hello everyone! I've a little problem on Walking dead season one. After finishing episode one, i wanted to move to the next episode but what i saw was 'coming soon' without me being able to continue there. Pls anyone with an idea should help me on this. Thanks!
try downloading a more recent apk, what version are u using
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 10:48am On Feb 09, 2015
haibe:
try downloading a more recent apk, what version are u using
How do i check the version sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Playing Ps2 Games Wit Just Flash Drives? No Lens, No Cd. / Free Playstation Plus Games / What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.