Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester - Gaming (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester (37610 Views)

A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) / Play Any Pc Game Using Usb Game Controller By Chester / Intel Hd 4400,4600 Nvidia 8200m Amd 8400 Come In By Chester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 7:06am On Mar 08, 2015
coins3:
Chester once am downloading episode 2 of the wolf among us or working dead it keeps saying
Storage space running..... some system function may not work...and downloading will stop.... pls what should I do.
Free up some space sir
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 7:26am On Mar 08, 2015
coins3:
Chester once am downloading episode 2 of the wolf among us or working dead it keeps saying
Storage space running..... some system function may not work...and downloading will stop.... pls what should I do.

lol.. I guess you think you have infinite space on your phone. Just free up space.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 08, 2015
coins3:
I don't get you..are you downloading it from within the game or internet?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by coins3: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
CHESTER48:
I don't get you..are you downloading it from within the game or internet?
within the game
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by coins3: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
haibe:

lol.. I guess you think you have infinite space on your phone. Just free up space.
but my SD card is upto 32gb
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by coins3: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
grinface98:
Free up some space sir
does DAT mean It do store episode via internal memory?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
coins3:
but my SD card is upto 32gb
how sure are you it saves in your memory card?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
coins3:
does DAT mean It do store episode via internal memory?
Nope
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
coins3:
within the game
a please note that,if you have an inbuilt phone with inbuilt memory,the game should and will never save on an external SD card.so clear your inbuilt phone memory for space.or simply move the things to your external SD card.hope it helps
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by coins3: 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
CHESTER48:
a please note that,if you have an inbuilt phone with inbuilt memory,the game should and will never save on an external SD card.so clear your inbuilt phone memory for space.or simply move the things to your external SD card.hope it helps
Thankz
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by coins3: 6:33am On Mar 09, 2015
haibe:
how sure are you it saves in your memory card?
not on my memory card but via internal memory
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by coins3: 6:34am On Mar 09, 2015
grinface98:
Nope
when u played urs...where does the episodes saves
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2015
coins3:
when u played urs...where does the episodes saves

Well for walking dead, it saves in data/data folder of which you cannot access without root access
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 8:53am On Mar 09, 2015
haibe:

Well for walking dead, it saves in data/data folder of which you cannot access without root access
Bro, i just finished d episode one of Game of thrones. I den used lucky patcher to patch it. Wen i opened the game, i bought the season pass but can't download the episodes. Abeg help me boss
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 8:56am On Mar 09, 2015
CHESTER48:
Bro, pls is dere a libk to download d already purchased episodes of Game of thrones just like Wolfs among us u posted on d first page of dis thread? I've used lucky patcher to patch it but I can't download the episodes
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 8:57am On Mar 09, 2015
grinface98:
Bro, i just finished d episode one of Game of thrones. I den used lucky patcher to patch it. Wen i opened the game, i bought the season pass but can't download the episodes. Abeg help me boss

haven't played the game but try to force stop the game and try again
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 9:12am On Mar 09, 2015
haibe:

haven't played the game but try to force stop the game and try again
Done. Same thing
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 09, 2015
grinface98:
Bro, pls is dere a libk to download d already purchased episodes of Game of thrones just like Wolfs among us u posted on d first page of dis thread? I've used lucky patcher to patch it but I can't download the episodes
use a wifi or a 4g..use a speedy newtwork
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2015
I Gladiators
2:dead trigger 2
Mc5
Brothers in arm 3
Play these games and watch intense graphics.change the graphics setting in options and out to high.make sure your phone has good processor or else I gladiator and dead trigger will lag on high setting

1 Like

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 3:48pm On Mar 09, 2015
CHESTER48:
I Gladiators
Mc5
Brothers in arm 3
Play these games and watch intense graphics.change the graphics setting in options and out to high.make sure your phone has good processor or else I gladiator and dead trigger will lag on high setting

Never knew dead trigger 2 was this nice. Am yet to play the part 1 finish though
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
CHESTER48:
I Gladiators
Mc5
Brothers in arm 3
It doesn't even try downloading even with WiFi. Abeg help me. I want dis game badly

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by coins3: 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2015
grinface98:
It doesn't even try downloading even with WiFi. Abeg help me. I want dis game badly
where did u download game of thrones cos u pay for it via Google play.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by grinface98(m): 11:34pm On Mar 09, 2015
coins3:
where did u download game of thrones cos u pay for it via Google play.
Playstore
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 10, 2015
CHESTER48:
Visit this link to download he full version of the game..its all buoyed and unlocked for you.make sure you selec tthe processor of your phone either powervr,anrdeno etc..so you don't download and it won't run okay..here is the link http://www.revdl.com/android-the-wolf-among-us-apk.html/ use a download manager like idm and use wifi..but if you don't use your phone as hotspot for faster download.. ain't the same you can download at 1mbs per second with phone..make sure you download with your computer or stay day's downloading with your phone
Please help me with complete episodes of the walking dead season 1 and 2. Thanks
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Prechy2836(m): 10:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
Hey all this is for those who wer banned in mc5. A friend of mine said he unbanned himself using lucky patcher buh couldn't elaborate on how he did it so y'all can check that out.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 11:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
Prechy2836:
Hey all this is for those who wer banned in mc5. A friend of mine said he unbanned himself using lucky patcher buh couldn't elaborate on how he did it so y'all can check that out.
please ask him how he did it
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Collinz2(m): 12:56am On Mar 11, 2015
haibe:
please ask him how he did it
i guess he use custom patch which wil change ur gameloft id.

1 Like

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by coins3: 11:35pm On Mar 14, 2015
can I patch google playstore
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Collinz2(m): 8:05am On Mar 15, 2015
coins3:
can I patch google playstore
play store aint no ordinary app, i tried patching it b4 bt did nt work.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by stanlee303(m): 8:17am On Mar 15, 2015
Oga op, pls gangstar miami vindication I need the link thank you , and can you teach me how to arrange obb files.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by coins3: 9:29am On Mar 15, 2015
I need to download game of thrones....but don't know where to download
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Tegaproxy(m): 7:19pm On Mar 17, 2015
Has any1 here finish playing Half Life 2 episode 1?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Playing Ps2 Games Wit Just Flash Drives? No Lens, No Cd. / Free Playstation Plus Games / What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.