Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester - Gaming (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester (37608 Views)

A Nairalander Finally Develop His First Android Game (screenshots) / Play Any Pc Game Using Usb Game Controller By Chester / Intel Hd 4400,4600 Nvidia 8200m Amd 8400 Come In By Chester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by barackodam: 12:04am On May 17, 2015
Joshkid:
Owkae,

nagode....sosai! thanks, very much
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by iamkay(m): 5:10pm On May 17, 2015
pls who v walking dead season 1 make e share me I dey IB? abeg!
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by FuckYou: 10:54am On May 21, 2015
haibe:
Almost done
pls..does your simple server stops on it own
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by haibe(m): 11:23am On May 21, 2015
FuckYou:
pls..does your simple server stops on it own
not now.. there is a way yo hack it with xposed.. or just download the new one on playstore
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 12:11pm On May 21, 2015
grinface98:
Play.mob.org is ur best bet bro
have you been able to install the episode 2 coz i can't download it from the game its always showing coming soon somethings network unavailable
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by FuckYou: 12:58pm On May 21, 2015
haibe:
not now.. there is a way yo hack it with xposed.. or just download the new one on playstore
how can u help me ..I don't see new S.S on playstore
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by FuckYou: 1:39pm On May 21, 2015
haibe:
I think I got it
It stops on it own after doing everthing

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by BluePearls(m): 7:02am On Jun 26, 2015
CHESTER48:
Did you download the game from google-play?if yes..then is your phone rooted.if yes,then open lucky patcher,locate the game iside lucky patcher,click on apply patch for in app purchase and lvl,click on apply and wait for it to patch it,if done,launch the game,go to where the buy games are,then click on buy episode pass and when lucky patcher comes up,asking to try and buy this free,click yes and tick auto repeat.then it will show buoyed.you wont see buy again instead you see download.if it is not rooted,click on send email or the first one you see and click apply..hope it works
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Spybradd: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2015
Wow,SC Conviction is a great game...
Now Whoss played Dday frontline commando n gotten past level 25 (to get da elevating gun) on da ever defying base defence? Great game..
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Raymondluv(m): 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
CHESTER48:
So many of you might know me.some of you especially the ladies have met me when I came back last year.so if you happen yo view my profile and don't see any picture or recording just know I deactivated my other account due to I was traveling back and so much request to see me.....Okay back to the topic.these games I have played and so many more like spiderman2,batman FIFA 2015 far cry,assassins creed Pegasus, splinter cell conviction and so many.but this game do no have real and quality graphics like the walking dead and wolf among us.Note that the walking dead is a game based in whatever you say affects the story of the game..trust me play this game now and comment if I am wrong and I won't create post again about game..play waling dead or wolf among us..
1:Walking dead season 1-very high graphic game for high end phone
2Walking dead season 2-this is very high graphics for hing end android phones
3:Backstabbing HD
4:Nba2k14 high graphics
5:Wolf among us.from the producers of walking dead too..for high end phones but android with 1.5 dual core with good ram can run all these games check the android version to know if you phone is compatible with the games.note this game will not work on mtk chipset
download these games at www.android.mob.org
which fone ar u using to download is it a kitkat fone or jeally bean
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 01, 2015
lollipop. .but jelly bean should run games fine
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Pls does anywan has cheats for criminal case

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
have you played batman the dark knight rises ..that the best android batman game..download at www.play.mob.org

1 Like

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by xeexo(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2015
Hello, who has a cheat for clash of kings
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Donkrizzy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
CHESTER48:
have you played batman the dark knight rises ..that the best android batman game..download at www.play.mob.org
good morning Bro. do u have any idea on how to go about the installation of modern combat 4 ?....cuz after downloading, unzipping, putting the obb file in the sdcard/android/obb folder and then installing the APK file, the game still tells me to connect to my netwrk. Am confused, it is going to download the data file all over again?..thnks.. expecting ur reply
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
[quote author=Donkrizzy post=35474800][/quote]first of all, install the ask file first.then copy the Bob file into where it is supposed to be..after then.launch the mc4.then enable your network service.then allow it to check the internet.if it writes verification error when checking.then post it here I give you solution for that.game on dude...
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
xeexo:
Hello, who has a cheat for clash of kings
there are no cheat for online games am sorry..download it at revdll.com..game on
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Donkrizzy(m): 3:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
CHESTER48:
first of all, install the ask file first.then copy the Bob file into where it is supposed to be..after then.launch the mc4.then enable your network service.then allow it to check the internet.if it writes verification error when checking.then post it here I give you solution for that.game on dude...
kk. Tnks a lot bro...would try it wen i fix d screen of my tab..bt lemme ask,.hope d data required for the verification isn't so large?..and again is it gonna b like dat 4 all games having obb files (NFS, Call of Duty, GT racing.et.c),...
Hope u dn't mind d many questions...am actually new to android gaming (i've been downloading loads of heavy data android games from revdl.com using my pc...i tried d MC4 on a friend's tab..and after seeing dat data ntwrk ish, i was like "chai i don waste time nd data dey download wetin nr go wrk, so dat mean say d oda games nr go work 2 na).....bt thnks u jxt gave me hope again....pls answer my question(s) sha....
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by osmoses(m): 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
Check out our own Naija version of tic tac toe and rate.

Connect 3 Pro

link below

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.osmotouchmedia.connect3pro

Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by lafayette(m): 11:27am On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 08, 2016
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by samsix56: 6:57am On Jan 12, 2016
best graphical game is modern combat 5 and brand new game sniper fury from gameloft , after gameloft games i would choose godfire in combating and graphical settings,they are best, gameplay wise modern combat 4 is still best one
got these games from andropalace.net
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Greenbuoy(m): 4:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
hi guys! was downloading asphalt 8 from revdl but it stopped downloading at 1.37GB and showed complete download. Could be network issues but the actual size is 1.66GB.
Mekuna help me abeg!
That kind data nor suppose troway like that
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 21, 2016
Greenbuoy:
hi guys! was downloading asphalt 8 from revdl but it stopped downloading at 1.37GB and showed complete download. Could be network issues but the actual size is 1.66GB.
Mekuna help me abeg!
That kind data nor suppose troway like that
I think it complete.if it a zip file,then it complete which I believe it is.extract it you'd get upto 1.66.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Sholzbankz: 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nova 3 is one of my best. Gangster vegas also
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Greenbuoy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
CHESTER48:
I think it complete.if it a zip file,then it complete which I believe it is.extract it you'd get upto 1.66.
tried to extract it but i get `file is broken or incomplete`
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by isaiah9(m): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2016
samsix56:
best graphical game is modern combat 5 and brand new game sniper fury from gameloft , after gameloft games i would choose godfire in combating and graphical settings,they are best, gameplay wise modern combat 4 is still best one
got these games from andropalace.net
you should play call of duty strike team
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by AugustJingle(m): 9:14pm On Dec 14, 2016
CHESTER48:
So many of you might know me.some of you especially the ladies have met me when I came back last year.so if you happen yo view my profile and don't see any picture or recording just know I deactivated my other account due to I was traveling back and so much request to see me.....Okay back to the topic.these games I have played and so many more like spiderman2,batman FIFA 2015 far cry,assassins creed Pegasus, splinter cell conviction and so many.but this game do no have real and quality graphics like the walking dead and wolf among us.Note that the walking dead is a game based in whatever you say affects the story of the game..trust me play this game now and comment if I am wrong and I won't create post again about game..play waling dead or wolf among us..
1:Walking dead season 1-very high graphic game for high end phone
2Walking dead season 2-this is very high graphics for hing end android phones
3:Backstabbing HD
4:Nba2k14 high graphics
5:Wolf among us.from the producers of walking dead too..for high end phones but android with 1.5 dual core with good ram can run all these games check the android version to know if you phone is compatible with the games.note this game will not work on mtk chipset
download these games at www.android.mob.org

Guy, pls am getting pissed off with the merging of this so called OBB files, I need help.
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2017
AugustJingle:

Guy, pls am getting pissed off with the merging of this so called OBB files, I need help.
do u know how to do it now.?
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Eife(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
please i wanna know if I can in store game for free on play store? thanks
Re: Best Android Game To Play Right Now Top 5 Hd by chester by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
Eife:
please i wanna know
if I can in store game for free on play store?
thanks
what do u mean

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Playing Ps2 Games Wit Just Flash Drives? No Lens, No Cd. / Free Playstation Plus Games / What Tactic Do You Use In Playing Soccer In Playstation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.