Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,271 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 (5009 Views)

BUHARI BUSTED: Ogoni cleaning, Mr Buhari Is A Bloody Liar. By Voice Ekiti Parrot / Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 / Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
masseratti:
[s]to answer your question,No simply because it's a photocopy of the original if you are interested,forward March to the kastina educational bird for the originals,
Btw appointed PDP members sit on the educational board so don't tell me PDP dies not control it[/s].

Pathetic, I smh.. embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by k9ine(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Surely I don't know which of Buhari’s Campaign Manager is handling this educational qualification/certificate issue, but I sure do know that he is doing a hell of a bad job.
I see some incontinences in the WASC spread sheet.
Some persons have shown the non-alignment of horizontal lines in the name column, which suggests a super-imposition of data onto a spreadsheet.
In addition, observe closely that in the spreadsheet, there is a major horizontal line (usually thicker) after every 5 lines. Pls count from below and you would confirm this 5-lines break. Suddenly it's only three (3) when it gets to Buhari's name.
This suggests that some data is missing and gives credence to the superimposition allegation. See the red markings.

The way that this is going, I am beginning to dislike it. Call me an alarmist (I am not), I believe someone in APC's circle is playing smart on Buhari, and placing him in undue pressure, where he would gain and Buhari would loose.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by masseratti: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
theoctopus:

The document is forged and it is very very obvious. You can ignore it if you like. But the people that needs to hear and see it will see the fraud called Buhari. HE will be exposed for the corruption and fraud that he is. Sorry for the heartache

He also committed perjury when he deposed that his papers were with the military board. He lied under oath. Even the revelation from the military showed he joined the army fraudulently. He was not qualified when he joined. He is a product of nepotism and quota system. He is one of the founding fathers of corruption in Nigeria. This is how they have been bending the rules to favour them and their children since the 50s
why are you guys repeating sane thing over and over again? Do you even know the meaning of the word perjury?" My records" not certificates oooo is with the military board and just because the military said they don't have copies of waec we should ignore the other "records" he claimed he had?and you call that perjury? FFK disappointed me,I thought hour was brilliant, but hey I will forgive him trying to sell black as white is quite difficult.
Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by forgiveness: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Forgery simply means to make a counterfeit item of; to copy or imitate UNLAWFULLY. i.e something unanthorized by a legitimate source.

who is then the authorized source able to comfirm Gen buhari's results as a counterfeit item or legitimate item?
Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by PointB: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
Subscribing...

The speed with which they released this result shows something is amiss!

I said it before, let me recap!

BUHARI IS THE FACE OF CORRUPTION!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
Choi
Buhari don forge certificate for Oluwole.
INEC shld disqualify him ASAP

Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by iamrealdeji(m): 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Another hungry blogger,this post is boring,go and sleep,if you can't,go and die
Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by samogconsu(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
masseratti:
Oga kastina state educational board is under a PDP control government,would they forge a document to make an opposition member a President? I think PDP goofed with this certificate saga,they went to the military board to check if there was a statement of results or certificate in his personal file,they didn't see it and they came out guns blazing,they should have done their investigations very well.

I urge GMB supporters to ignore this certificate people and bring up issues affecting the Nation.

Did you forget that majourity of PDP governors in the North are campaigning for Buhari... because they badly need an Hausa man as a President.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by TonySpike: 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
Perhaps, the same copy of the Cambridge from Channels Television will give a crispier view. Apparently, the copy from premium times had been photocopied over and over again. Now, what were you saying?

Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by major466(m): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Truth24:

Pls shift for me..... I can't afford to miss this
Make I joined una grin **Eating Popcorn**

1 Like

Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by TonySpike: 3:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
By the way, did anyone notice that most of the names on that Cambridge result master sheet failed both woodwork and Mathematics.? interesting...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by Truth24(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
major466:

Make I joined una grin **Eating Popcorn**
Give me na
Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by ItsMeAboki(m): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
TonySpike:
Perhaps, the same copy of the Cambridge from Channels Television will give a crispier view. Apparently, the copy from premium times had been photocopied over and over again. Now, what were you saying?

Don't mind them, besides my father who graduated from secondary in 1973 informed me his classmates and students before his set sat Hausa in their WASC exam; whoever therefore is suggesting that this subject became available only after 1974 is committing a folly - there are many alive today who can testify, it will not be too difficult to prove.

On the other issue of the purported forged statement result of released from Buhari's school, I hereby humbly reproduce (paste) my earlier post in another thread here:

Oh my God, these TANoids and their convoluted brains that can't function at all; the so called certificate holders clearly exposing their stupidity and ineptitude over a matter of simple comprehension.

For goodness sake NO!!!!! it is NOT a CERTIFICATE but a statement of result issued from the school.

Note the school was not and still is not the certifying authority (ie the examining body) and so cannot issue a certificate in respect of anyone, including Buhari; however it had in its possession records of his achievement as a student i.e. O levels results, which it duly released on behalf of Buhari on request, using its own official format for that purpose i.e. letter heading and styling in use as at the time of the request.

It should be clear that the said statement of result from the school was not in anyway purported to represent a copy of the original statement of result originating from the examining body (in Cambridge England) let alone a certificate; but merely a confirmation of its contents i.e. name, exam no. date, subjects, grades etc; signed and dated by the school on the date it released the said document for and on behalf of Buhari.

In other words, the document could correctly be described as a testimonial.

Buhari obtained his records from his former school in the same manner anyone could be caused to, many years later; and the school complied accordingly using its current style/format.

Simply put, the document was NOT a FORGERY because the school was not obliged to go back and use its old provincial format (which it must have abandoned by now) i.e. when Buhari was still at school in current (day) times - just like anyone's alma mata would be expected to do the same if he or she would request for such information today.

The issue of conflicting dates etc are therefore due to the misinterpretation of the doubting minds of those who fail to reason with their brains and see the facts as they are before them - LOL, so called certificate holders are the ones failing themselves, yeah graduates of Otuoke school of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
APC forgery.
What do u expect from a man who hates Western education but wants to rule a country that is built upon western political philosophy

Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by ccollins(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
eGuerrilla:
Sasnett, M. T. (1967). Educational systems of Africa;: Interpretations for use in the evaluation of academic credentials. University of California Press.

Subjects offered by University of Cambridge in 1964 and earlier years.
thanks but please create a Topic on this so vagabonds in PDP camp will know they can't deceive many NIGERIANS to their shameless propaganda
Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by mogentle(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Check this out, thanks Sodiq, PDP is a cursed party.

Re: Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961 by mogentle(m): 8:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Another PDP lie busted, Jaku jaku party.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Live On Nta - President Jonathans PVC Cannot Be Accredited! / PDP Accuses Buhari Of Using The EFCC To Hound Dissenting Voices / Your Take On The Calibre Of People In The Flood Committee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.