Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,578 members, 7,823,511 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. (3223 Views)

Buhari Is Running Away From Debates And Must Be Rejected Come Feb. 14 - PDP / People Who Ruined Jonathan's Chances Of Winning Come Feb 14 / Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sometime, on Feb 15 2015, the General, Muhammadu Buhari will be announced as the next president to rule our dear country. Patriots will throng out on the streets, to celebrate; to celebrate the end to an era of oppresive rule.

But then,

Some names will disappear from Nairaland and all other social media, except for facebook. And this is why:

Many of our TAN brothers who supported Jonathan all through the campaign will have to move with him to Otuoke as security men since his convoy will have been withdrawn after having received a presidential pardon. And as we all know, the network strength in Otuoke is not enough to browse the internet with, so they will be missing from Nairaland.

The names will remain on facebook because when Jonathan was bringing facebook to Nigeria, he started from Otuoke. For your information, the facebook app is free in Otuoke

Why now won't I call on my Progressive brothers and sisters to say kind words of tribute to a bunch of heroic gentlemen and ladies, we might never see again after Feb 14 ? undecided

Great men and women like mogidi, noblezone, firefire, EverestDeBliu, tit, PhockPhockman.

cheesy
#PEACE
Ayamlaykorn

4 Likes

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
laykorn:
[s]Sometime, on Feb 15 2015, the General, Muhammadu Buhari will be announced as the next president to rule our dear country. Patriots will throng out on the streets, to celebrate; to celebrate the end to an era of oppresive rule.

But then,

Some names will disappear from Nairaland and all other social media, except for facebook. And this is why:

Many of our TAN brothers who supported Jonathan all through the campaign, will have to move with him to Otuoke as security men, since his convoy will have been withdrawn after receiving a presidential pardon. And as we all know, the network strength in Otuoke is not enough to browse the internet with, so they will be missing from Nairaland.

The names will remain on facebook because when Jonathan was bringing facebook to Nigeria, he started from Otuoke. For your information, the facebook app is free in Otuoke

Why now won't I call on my Progressive brothers and sisters to say kind words of tribute to a bunch of heroic gentlemen and ladies, we might never see again after Feb 14 ? undecided

Great men and women like mogidi, noblezone, firefire, EverestDeBliu, tit, PhockPhockman[/s].

Return to Yaba left before you enter market. undecided undecided

27 Likes

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Truth24(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mods pls I tender dis thread useless...
Pls do d needful

6 Likes

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by lekkie073(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Barcanista

Berem

Sincerenigerian

3 Likes

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by kestolove95(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
Daura inn..otueke out!!!

2 Likes

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sincere9gerian, Mogidi, Customised13, FreeGlobe, Babymama1.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Op you are still a kid, wait till a day to election and see the number of people that will cross over to another party, 12 mid-night you will hear some top leaders cross over to other party that have something to offer, you don't really know much about Nigeria politicians.

5 Likes

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
laykorn:
Sometime, on Feb 15 2015, the General, Muhammadu Buhari will be announced as the next president to rule our dear country. Patriots will throng out on the streets, to celebrate; to celebrate the end to an era of oppresive rule.

But then,

Many of our TAN brothers who supported Jonathan all through the campaign will have to move with him to Otuoke as security men since his convoy will have been withdrawn after having received a presidential pardon. And as we all know, the network strength in Otuoke is not enough to browse the internet with, so they will be missing from Nairaland.

Great men and women like mogidi, noblezone, firefire, EverestDeBliu, tit, PhockPhockman.

cheesy
#PEACE
Ayamlaykorn

6 Likes

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by herald9: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
I wonder where Barcanista will hang?

9 Likes

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
All Jonathanians will cry

2 Likes

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Sincere9gerian, Mogidi, Customised13, FreeGlobe, Babymama1.
Ok odimma, but in the case jonathan wins, I hope you will sign off nairaland forever. deal?

5 Likes

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Ok odimma, but in the case jonathan wins, I hope you will sign off nairaland forever. deal?
What is odimma?
Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Kenai: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
laykorn:

But then,

cheesy
#PEACE
Ayamlaykorn

Noblezone? Are you kidding me? Noblezone?
That guy was a registered member even before Yar'Adua was presented as a presidential candidate. He's been here for 9 years!
Remove his name from the list.
He's a proud Biafran, and your assumption is plain insulting.

Noblezone is here for a Noblecause.

3 Likes

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kenai:

Noblezone? Are you kidding me? Noblezone?
That guy was a registered member even before Yar'Adua was presented as a presidential candidate. He's been here for 9 years!
Remove his name from the list.
He's a proud Biafran, and your assumption is plain insulting.

Noblezone is here for a Noblecause.
I called him a hero. Isn't he one? Do you want me to call him a villian undecided
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by FreeGlobe(f): 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

What is odimma?
you dey deny your other moniker? grin grin grin grin

#ForwardNigeria
Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Kenai: 4:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
laykorn:

I called him a hero. Isn't he one? Do you want me to call him a villian undecided
Ayamlaykorn

But you made it sound like he's just here for Jonathan, if I read you right.
Well, it's alright.
Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you dey deny your other moniker? grin grin grin grin

#ForwardNigeria
Really?
Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Mc4larin: 4:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chukwudi 44
Clevermind
Ngwakwe
Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by CoCoLav(f): 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Laykorn!

Laykorn!

You can look for trouble!!!

But honestly this cracked me up. grin grin grin grin
Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by idumuose(m): 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Really?
Orlandoowoh has many monikers.Can't remember all but here are the few i know.

Odinma,

Yoritshekiri,

GeneralScatter

Collynzo419

Alaba(whatever it is called)

Kororugged

and some other jobless handles.He heads the irresponsible nairaland insurgents only found amongst APC fraudsters,certificate forgers and wasc failures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Firefire(m): 5:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
I Laugh... cheesy

I am telling anybody who cares to listen that Buhari cannot rule a United Nigeria, don't waste your vote. GEJ remains Nigeria president till 2019.

he that has an ear let him hear!

2 Likes

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by idumuose(m): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Firefire:
I Laugh... cheesy

I am telling anybody who cares to listen than Buhari cannot rule a United Nigeria, don't waste your vote. GEJ remains Nigeria president till 2019.

Firefire,don't bother yourself with these political neophytes.Anyway,allow them to feel good cos it's good for their health.

2 Likes

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn
must you write that your name after putting down your points?? it makes me wanna puke; and to make it worse, you always write it in bold
Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by LORDI(m): 5:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
We the PDP supporter's will have the chance to prove you wrong come febuary 2015.
The shame will be unbearable for you and your kind's laykorn,I hope you will still show your face on nairaland.

For the meantime R.I.P in advance to the moniker's of laykorn,barcanista and rest APC supporters.
GEJ TILL 2019.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
himkers:
must you write that your name after putting down your points?? it makes me wanna puke; and to make it worse, you always write it in bold
undecided
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
laykorn:

undecided
Ayamlaykorn

Imbe undecided
Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by EverestdeBliu(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
(Hahahahahahahaha)
Mhen Laykorn,u got me laughing for real,so funny. please shift it to the comedy section.
Back 2d matter; Now my friend,if u watches NTA,u must have heard this,' you can't beat the reach'...GEJ is already there,the only thing that'll happen come 15th, is CONTINUITY.
(In D'banj's voice)...where Buhari won go,Oga Jona don pass am o!
Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
LORDI:
We the PDP supporter's will have the chance to prove you wrong come febuary 2015.
The shame will be unbearable for you and your kind's laykorn,I hope you will still show your face on nairaland.

For the meantime R.I.P in advance to the moniker's of laykorn,barcanista and rest APC supporters.
GEJ TILL 2019.
My joining Nairaland had nothing to do with Buhari, why will my leaving have something to do with it ?

I'm not even talking about shame here. Shame alone is not enough to make you TANs run off Nairaland. You will be off NAiraland because you will be providing security for your JonaTAN while he moves to Otuoke grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by LORDI(m): 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
laykorn:

My joining Nairaland had nothing to do with Buhari, why will my leaving have something to do with it ?

I'm not even talking about shame here. Shame alone is not enough to make you TANs run off Nairaland. You will be off NAiraland because you will be providing security for your JonaTAN while he moves to Otuoke grin
Ayamlaykorn
No need for ranting,it's barely 3 week's from now,I hope God gives me the grace to quote you then.
GOODLUCK.
Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Firefire:
I Laugh... cheesy

I am telling anybody who cares to listen that Buhari cannot rule a United Nigeria, don't waste your vote. GEJ remains Nigeria president till 2019.

True talk bro...anyone who trully care about the unity and progress of this Nation,will thumb for GEJ and force Buhari back to Daura...he can become the chairman,Daura local government, if he wants. (Broadens lips)
Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Kororugged: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
idumuose:

[s]Orlandoowoh has many monikers.Can't remember all but here are the few i know.

Odinma,

Yoritshekiri,

GeneralScatter

Collynzo419

Alaba(whatever it is called)

Kororugged

and some other jobless handles.He heads the irresponsible nairaland insurgents only found amongst APC fraudsters,certificate forgers and wasc failures[/s].

Gej till idumuose brush his yellow teeth

shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by idumuose(m): 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kororugged:

Gej till idumuose brush his yellow teeth

shocked shocked
Tell your master to brush his teeth first,okay?gringrin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OH MY HOTNESS! Pres Jonathan Named Among 10 Sexiest World Leaders –photos Inside / APC Take Note: See Benjamin Netanyahu's Victory Post! / Finally Amaechi Joins Buhari At G-7 Summit In Germany - See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.