Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. (3221 Views)

Buhari Is Running Away From Debates And Must Be Rejected Come Feb. 14 - PDP / People Who Ruined Jonathan's Chances Of Winning Come Feb 14 / Possible Newspaper Headlines After Feb. 14th Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Kororugged: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
idumuose:

Tell your master to brush his teeth first,okay?gringrin grin

Idumuose go and brush your teeth, stop drinking kai kai like your oga jona

grin grin grin grin.

How is madam? cry cry

1 Like

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by idumuose(m): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kororugged:

Idumuose go and brush your teeth, stop drinking kai kai like your oga jona

grin grin grin grin.

How is madam? cry cry
You this street ur.chin,go tell your oga to brush his teeth first or are you blind?

1 Like

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Kororugged: 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
idumuose:

You this street ur.chin,go tell your oga to brush his teeth first or are you blind?

It is dat ur fat wife that is a street ur.chin grin grin grin

GEJ till Idumuose brush his tobacco stained dirty teeth

4 Likes

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by idumuose(m): 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kororugged:

You this masquerade,aren't you tired of this your tout and areaboy attitude?

Let me quickly reel out for you the characteristics of a tout;

[size=21pt]1. He is homeless(kororugged)

2. He is jobless

3. He is a thie.f(pickpockets).He ends up being an armed robber.(Kororugged)

3b. He comes from a broken home.He does not know his father.(kororugged)

4. He is very cheap.N50 can feed him for a day.He could also kill because of N20

5. He is shameless

6. He has no value for human lives

7. He has no value for his own life either

8. He is very dirty

8b. He is useless and has no use for the society

9. He is poor.He lives in squalorSomeday,he will end up in prison

10. Someday,kororugged, you must end up in prison
[/size]
grin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
Ignore touts when they post comment,for their comments are useless and baseless.

Ignore them for silence is the best answer to Fool.

1 Like

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by idumuose(m): 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Kororugged:

i read a comment posted by one handle calling you a thief.Who did you rob?

I hope you don't end up like Lawrence Anini.Separate yourself from the camp of thieves kororugged.
Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Kororugged: 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
idumuose:

[s]i read a comment posted by one handle calling you a thief.Who did you rob?

I hope you don't end up like Lawrence Anini.Separate yourself from the camp of thieves kororugged.[/s]
Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Kororugged: 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
idumuose:

[s]You this masquerade,aren't you tired of this your tout and areaboy attitude?

Let me quickly reel out for you the characteristics of a tout;

1. He is homeless(kororugged)

2. He is jobless

3. He is a thie.f(pickpockets).He ends up being an armed robber.(Kororugged)

3b. He comes from a broken home.He does not know his father.(kororugged)

4. He is very cheap.N50 can feed him for a day.He could also kill because of N20

5. He is shameless

6. He has no value for human lives

7. He has no value for his own life either

8. He is very dirty

8b. He is useless and has no use for the society

9. He is poor.He lives in squalorSomeday,he will end up in prison

10. Someday,kororugged, you must end up in prisongrin gringrin gringrin gringrin grin
Ignore touts when they post comment,for their comments are useless and baseless.

Ignore them for silence is the best answer to Fool[/s].

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ till Idumuose brush his dirty teeth and his wife looses weight

3 Likes

Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 24, 2015
@OP,
Thanks for your compliment.
I never knew my little efforts to see Jonathan re elected is noticed.
i feel fulfilled in some way.

However, let me state clearly that the outcome of 2015 Presidential election is too inconsequential to determine my presence in Nairaland.
You can go through the history of my posts on Nairaland, you will see that I am a a hardcore Biafran!

I am convinced beyond doubt that Nigeria is a fraud
A lie told to us by slave masters led by a criminal called Mr. Luggard!

I have no doubt that Nigeria can never progress as one great nation because the nations that make up "one" Nigeria have extreme value systems.

In Biafra, we are concerned with Industrialization, global business, technology, education research, creativity, productivity, etc, some other folks in Nigeria are concerned with spreading "Sharia to all the 36 states of the federation".

Cant you see that we cannot work together with such people?

A nation where a child who scored 1% is offered admission while another child who scored 69% is denied the same admission is nothing but a joke!

It is my responsibility to educate as many of our people as can reach out to, that we are not and cannot be Nigerians!
We are Biafrans and Nigeria is holding us back and down!

However, until Biafra is free, we have to play the Nigerians politics!!!
Sure, I will be so glad if Jonathan wins, but if the old tyrant wins, life goes on!

I don't belong to the camp of those who will spill blood, burn down houses and loot or form "a parallel" government.

Do not be deceived, Jonathan and Buhari are nothing but mere pawns in the chess board of Nigerian politics.

Forget about the gimmicks and propagandas, 2015 election is about the power tussle between the internal slave masters which Buhari represents and the oppressed minorities which Jonathan presents.

This is why there will be crises irrespective of who ever wins of the two.
Nigeria is jinxed!
Re: Monikers We Might Never See Again After Feb 14 - Tribute Time. by Nobody: 5:12am On Jan 24, 2015
[s]
noblezone:
@OP,
Thanks for your compliment.
I never knew my little efforts to see Jonathan re elected is noticed.
i feel fulfilled in some way.

However, let me state clearly that the outcome of 2015 Presidential election is too inconsequential to determine my presence in Nairaland.
You can go through the history of my posts on Nairaland, you will see that I am a a hardcore Biafran!

I am convinced beyond doubt that Nigeria is a fraud
A lie told to us by slave masters led by a criminal called Mr. Luggard!

I have no doubt that Nigeria can never progress as one great nation because the nations that make up "one" Nigeria have extreme value systems.

In Biafra, we are concerned with Industrialization, global business, technology, education research, creativity, productivity, etc, some other folks in Nigeria are concerned with spreading "Sharia to all the 36 states of the federation".

Cant you see that we cannot work together with such people?

A nation where a child who scored 1% is offered admission while another child who scored 69% is denied the same admission is nothing but a joke!

It is my responsibility to educate as many of our people as can reach out to, that we are not and cannot be Nigerians!
We are Biafrans and Nigeria is holding us back and down!

However, until Biafra is free, we have to play the Nigerians politics!!!
Sure, I will be so glad if Jonathan wins, but if the old tyrant wins, life goes on!

I don't belong to the camp of those who will spill blood, burn down houses and loot or form "a parallel" government.

Do not be deceived, Jonathan and Buhari are nothing but mere pawns in the chess board of Nigerian politics.

Forget about the gimmicks and propagandas, 2015 election is about the power tussle between the internal slave masters which Buhari represents and the oppressed minorities which Jonathan presents.

This is why there will be crises irrespective of who ever wins of the two.
Nigeria is jinxed!

[/s]

Nonsense!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oh! My President never Seizes To Amaze Me(photo) / Senator Abaribe Stops The Building Of Trans National Rail Line / Igbos React, Rain Abuses On Nnamdi Kanu Over Weak Jonathan Remarks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.