Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247468 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 8:39am On May 13, 2015
glacius:
Hi Y'all, bk in lagos, work as usual. Now d test was aite by God's grace. I was 4 Project Mgt & about 60% of d questions were Project Mgt based with Basic Maths n English. I solved mine on a piece of paper, I used my calculator,n mmmm, when leaving d hall, gave d paper to a pregnant lady to use for d maths cuz i was very sure of all d Mathematical questions. I helped d bro besyd me with his Maths cuz he was 4 geology n had no Mathematical background. In all it was kul. I recall;
1. When did Nigeria become a Republic?1963
2. A Maths question on soldiers, heights, = The answer was 4
3. A question on jelly beans, D ans was 0.892 or so can't recall d exact no
4. -3^2= -9

Is this necessary? What are we? Primary school kids?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by glacius: 8:41am On May 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by dareola: 8:59am On May 13, 2015
glacius:
Hi Y'all, bk in lagos, work as usual. Now d test was aite by God's grace. I went in 4 Project Mgt & about 60% of d questions were Project Mgt based with current affairs, Basic Maths n English thrown in. I solved mine on a piece of paper, I used my calculator,n mmmm, when leaving d hall, gave d paper to a pregnant lady to use for d maths cuz i was very sure of all d Mathematical questions n arranged it in a way anyone can use. I helped d bro besyd me with his Maths cuz he was 4 geology n had no Mathematical background. In all it was kul. I recall;
4. -3^2= -9
5. One dt gave me 24153
6. One on distance dt had 180,000 as d answer.
7. CBN Governor current- Godwin Emefiele.
The current affairs were easy. In all ,I thank God for all. I made sure to expose d answers as much as possible by lkn 4 whom to assist. Na naija we dey oh, help ur fellow brethen. ran to my fort packed up n off to d airport. D driver made sure he stopped at every bustop to carry passengers , my heart was beating gbam gbam(I was ckn tym n saying prayers to God,7:35pm flight,7:20 I never reach Airport choi. As I just dropped from bus, one lewis hamilton bike man just flew me to d Airport gate.C jogging to chk in, I fear as I c plane dey fly overhead, I 4 just cause commotion 4 airport say I miss my flight. But God was faithful. took off 8pm , landed 9pm. Omo , flight dey sweet oh , dem serve me 50 naira cake n 100 naira juice for 10k flight, hahaha, shocked. Got home By 10:30 pm

Well, my fellow Niger Deltans, c Y'All at d Presidential Hotel during the Interviewstage . Oh ,,,, lest I 4get. I sored 38. smiley
Cheerz n Y'all ve a great wk

Good one@glacius
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 9:05am On May 13, 2015
tongue
glacius:
Hi Y'all, bk in lagos, work as usual. Now d test was aite by God's grace. I went in 4 Project Mgt & about 60% of d questions were Project Mgt based with current affairs, Basic Maths n English thrown in. I solved mine on a piece of paper, I used my calculator,n mmmm, when leaving d hall, gave d paper to a pregnant lady to use for d maths cuz i was very sure of all d Mathematical questions n arranged it in a way anyone can use. I helped d bro besyd me with his Maths cuz he was 4 geology n had no Mathematical background. In all it was kul. I recall;
4. -3^2= -9
5. One dt gave me 24153
The current affairs were easy. In all ,I thank God for all. I made sure to expose d answers as much as possible by lkn 4 whom to assist. Na naija we dey oh, help ur fellow brethen. ran to my fort packed up n off to d airport. D driver made sure he stopped at every bustop to carry passengers , my heart was beating gbam gbam(I was ckn tym n saying prayers to God,7:35pm flight,7:20 I never reach Airport choi. As I just dropped from bus, one lewis hamilton bike man just flew me to d Airport gate.C jogging to chk in, I fear as I c plane dey fly overhead, I 4 just cause commotion 4 airport say I miss my flight. But God was faithful. took off 8pm , landed 9pm. Omo , flight dey sweet oh , dem serve me 50 naira cake n 100 naira juice for 10k flight, hahaha, shocked. Got home By 10:30 pm

Well, my fellow Niger Deltans, c Y'All at d Presidential Hotel during the Interviewstage . Oh ,,,, lest I 4get. I sored 38. smiley

Be careful Brov. -3 sqared is = 9 d sign will change .. unless u have a diffferent rule u where thought

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by glacius: 9:29am On May 13, 2015
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by criminalmindz: 9:45am On May 13, 2015
i heard people who had a system restart all scored high, now is this a fair test or a test of equity,fairness? the ICT personnel that handled this exam should hide there faces in shame cuz as long as am concerned anybody who had a system reset cheated and should do a resit. hope those NDDC spies on nairaland are seeing my post. something similar like these happened in a federal university in a niger delta state in an aptitude test and the school ended up admitting cheats as students
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by weomet: 10:12am On May 13, 2015
glacius:
4. -3^2= -9
5. One dt gave me 24153

This is what is called 'expo'! And 'expo' is wrong. Be it on a small piece of paper or on nairaland. In case you didn't know, people are still writing today. This message you probably posted on a whim is only going to ensure that overall cut off mark will be higher. Regardless of the fact that you got 38 you don't seem like a smart person!

3 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 10:39am On May 13, 2015
weomet:

This is what is called 'expo'! And 'expo' is wrong. Be it on a small piece of paper or on nairaland. In case you didn't know, people are still writing today. This message you probably posted on a whim is only going to ensure that overall cut off mark will be higher. Regardless of the fact that you got 38 you don't seem like a smart person!
not smart all. I mean what is expecting we start arguing about answers or what. Some people need a lot of growing up to do.... N people r writing today? R u sure bro? (Sis?)

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 10:44am On May 13, 2015
glacius:
4. -3^2= -9
5. One dt gave me 24153

Without any apology this is an unnecessary bullshit undecided

6 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 10:45am On May 13, 2015
it looks a lot like this process is skewed to favor peeps who write the latest , lets face it, questions are repeated so lets say i write yesterday i had the time to pen down a number of questions on my print out (those where allowed in the exam hall) i step out the hall ,divulge it all to friends who haven't written yet , and yes the so called accreditation process ensures they have enough time to research answers to these questions and they go in ...meet the exact same questions ,,tell me why they wont make high scores.

if you check the trend ,you will find out scores improved as the process progressed from 11th to 12th, you will expect a level of professionalism from these people but i guess thats too much to ask.

it makes one loose confidence in the entire process .. its tiring i say
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Labonita: 10:52am On May 13, 2015
Please any idea of how long it will take for successful candidates to be contacted and called for interview? Thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by niyogeol(m): 11:10am On May 13, 2015
@ all, I don't know if anyone has similar issue with me;after ending the test,my score didn't come up. I called the attention of the invigilator to it,and he asked me to take test again. While trying to do this,it showed you have already taken your test! If not,call the test administrator.

All the man said is that the result will be in their database and he asked me to send my details to a number he gave that he is going to check and forward same to me. Till this moment,I don't know what I scored and am worried because the number he gave has not being reachable!

Anyone in the same boat with me here?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 12:09pm On May 13, 2015
criminalmindz:
i heard people who had a system restart all scored high, now is this a fair test or a test of equity,fairness? the ICT personnel that handled this exam should hide there faces in shame cuz as long as am concerned anybody who had a system reset cheated and should do a resit. hope those NDDC spies on nairaland are seeing my post. something similar like these happened in a federal university in a niger delta state in an aptitude test and the school ended up admitting cheats as students
NOT TRUE BRUV, NOT POSSIBLE.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 12:36pm On May 13, 2015
[quote author=criminalmindz post=33689952]i heard people who had a system restart all scored high, now is this a fair test or a test of equity,fairness? the ICT personnel that handled this exam should hide there faces in shame cuz as long as am concerned anybody who had a system reset cheated and should do a resit. hope those NDDC spies on nairaland are seeing my post. something similar like these happened in a federal university in a niger delta state in an aptitude test and the school ended up admitting cheats as students[/quosur]
u do know nddc is doing us a favour. U don't need to sound bossy about it. If they decide to not to give anybody anything. U won't do Jack about it. Just b optimistic. Yes people that wrote d second had an edge only because people that wrote first day allowed it to be so. It is not nddc fault. We r grown up n mature enough to do the right thing. On the issue of restart. There's no justification because your system restarted u will score high because u had more time. Ibwrote first day most people finished n walked out before time n they were scoring considerably high. The guy next to me had a 48 n he didn't have an extra day to prepare. U just have to hope for the best because believe me some people that didn't step into those halls will get that scholarship first. Yes it will happen. I personally commend NDDC for giving questions based on what u applied for. That means they took time n went through all we submitted n placed us in our categories. I like that we were surprised. That means no one knows what will b the cut off. Or how how the interview will be or whatever. They just proved all hear say was false. I like that.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by ericodegreat(m): 12:37pm On May 13, 2015
@ Gracious, u better humble ur self and allow God have his way in ur life. U brag a lot. Who cares if u scored 38, who is concerned abt ur so called airlift, who asked for raw questions of exam that is yet to be concluded, Y giving wrong answers to readers when u claim u scored 38 eg." -3sqaure = -9". U even passed d solved problem to a "geologist who doesn't have a mathematical background and a pregnant woman. Clap for urself Mr SABI". U better retrace your steps and allow God to work on your inner heart. Because ure precious in the side of God. Just an advice.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by nyengisam: 12:56pm On May 13, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by petertaiwo0: 1:05pm On May 13, 2015
criminalmindz:

Mr. Man how that one take affect you..... wont you face your business and pray that you should be among the lucky one.................................................... the favour of God will be on us...........
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by petertaiwo0: 1:27pm On May 13, 2015
ericodegreat:
@ Gracious, u better humble ur self and allow God have his way in ur life. U brag a lot. Who cares if u scored 38, who is concerned abt ur so called airlift, who asked for raw questions of exam that is yet to be concluded, Y giving wrong answers to readers when u claim u scored 38 eg." -3sqaure = -9". U even passed d solved problem to a "geologist who doesn't have a mathematical background and a pregnant woman. Clap for urself Mr SABI". U better retrace your steps and allow God to work on your inner heart. Because ure precious in the side of God. Just an advice.
Thanks

Mr Gracious I hope you stick to the advice.................. proud goes before a fall.... you don't know anyone personality........... please learn how to preserve yourself................ a word is enough for the wise
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 2:10pm On May 13, 2015
My guy told me that people made good grades. I am sure for the interview, the weeding will be thorough. I still expect many to be invited for interview though. PHD guy get ready as you have priority over M.Sc applicants.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by munky(m): 2:39pm On May 13, 2015
criminalmindz:

You are a monumental fool. Was it anybody's fault that the systems restarted? Why are you calling people cheaters. Was it because you scored 10/50. Please go and eat your sour grapes somewhere else. Enemy of progress.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by westbuoi(m): 5:07pm On May 13, 2015
I didn't apply for the scholarship as my PHD admission came in a bit late. Does anyone in the house know if I can give it a shot to be considered for the 2015 and if yes how do I forward my stuffs or is there any reliable number I can call.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Profeme: 5:24pm On May 13, 2015
Does it mean that NDDC didn't invite those without admission letters or were there exceptions.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vechris10: 5:41pm On May 13, 2015
Raywise:
Gracious u re right... -3^2=-9 while (-3)^2=9. I wonder why people re hunting you. Could it br envy or self defeatism syndrome. Ur 38 is good. Congrats nd now u knw dat sending software to people in d name helping isn't proper bcs same ppl don't worth it but we can't help but keep doing wats right. U got interview but neva post it. Enjoy
doing what is right is not coming here to blast the question n answers. That is childish. Like someone said some people might b writing today. We r not in elementary school of arguing about answers. All people r saying is to show a level of maturity that's all. No one here is a child please. Stop all Mr righteous pls. -9...+9 what difference does it make? Test is over. Move on. Let's hope interview is next.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Grace101: 5:49pm On May 13, 2015
Raywise:
Gracious u re right... -3^2=-9 while (-3)^2=9. I wonder why people re hunting you. Could it br envy or self defeatism syndrome. Ur 38 is good. Congrats nd now u knw dat sending software to people in d name helping isn't proper bcs same ppl don't worth it but we can't help but keep doing wats right. U got interview but neva post it. Enjoy
Mr raywise, please tell us the difference between minus three squared and (-3)squared. just in case you do not know -3^2 and (-3)^2 is one and the same as long as the sign ^ represents 'power of'
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Grace101: 5:57pm On May 13, 2015
glacius:
Hi Y'all, bk in lagos, work as usual. Now d test was aite by God's grace. I was 4 Project Mgt & about 60% of d questions were Project Mgt based with Basic Maths n English. I solved mine on a piece of paper, I used my calculator,n mmmm, when leaving d hall, gave d paper to a pregnant lady to use for d maths cuz i was very sure of all d Mathematical questions. I helped d bro besyd me with his Maths cuz he was 4 geology n had no Mathematical background. In all it was kul. I recall;
4. -3^2= -9
I can't accuse you cos nobody is perfect in life but sometimes we should stop, think n reflect before carrying out any action. Am sure you acted at the spur of the moment when posting this which is quite unnecessary and very childish. it was not really needed and it's not even wise
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Grace101: 6:01pm On May 13, 2015
Raywise:
Me, Mr. Righteous....maturity indeed. No mature or learned person would make out such as d first 3 string characters from my post and be qualified as matured or even lettered. It appears some ppl here re pathetic. I do hope u don't come to UK with dis unclassified low ebbed mentality. Most Naija graduates re disgusting. Many lucky ppl here will see my point after they had come over. Too bad.
as much as most naija graduate are not matured many are also educated illiterate too, you know. it's not by studying abroad. you also know plagiarism, and revealing classified information is illegal abroad, or what are you even talking about

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Grace101: 6:09pm On May 13, 2015
Raywise:

Ok use ur cal and dat will settle this
Raywise:

Ok use ur cal and dat will settle this

using a calculator -3^2 = 9

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.