Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold (43819 Views)

BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow / INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 / Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by dam007(m): 6:17am On Jan 23, 2015
bashydemy:
So punch, channels etc are also rumors.
do you speak English?
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by KwoiZabo(m): 6:32am On Jan 23, 2015
jagagbosa:
is APC also responsible for corruption, is APC also responsible for indiscipline in jonathan adminstration..what are we talking abt here less than a month to election our weak president reduced fuel prize by just 10naira who does that ??...we a disciplined Man like buhari not a boy who has no shoes and doesn't no what leadership means... Keep supporting People Decieve People aka PDP...una go loose
when you want to access something hear from an unbiased body. under Goodluck we overtook 8 countries in the Global corruption index or is transparency international PDP? Your hatred for the President has blinded you
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by kolakolex: 6:35am On Jan 23, 2015
iresearcher:
A lot can be achieved in 6 months.

Quickly jail a number of opposition on corruption charges

"dash" students school fees etc but they will be shocked to discover that after 6 months, he will still be voted out

See other links on the issue

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-rejects-nsa-sambos-call-to-postpone-elections/

http://www.thecable.ng/nsa-wants-2015-e

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/01/22/nsa-advices-inec-to-postpone-2015-elections/

So its not only Sahara Reporters

Meanwhile, I saw this online

Abwest I have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate monomania. Since it happened i started looking for all my certificate. Infact i have safely kept the receipt for my jamb form, post jamb, lecture notes, textbook, photos infact my signing out white vest too. Who knows anybody may request for it. If someone who schooled before independence can be asked to present his certificate who am i. If you are lucky enough to still have your secondary school uniform and sandal please keep it. Who knows any clueless person can ask for it.
thank God for given u wisdom...u re indeed wise
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by topedorichkid: 6:39am On Jan 23, 2015
GEJ should not be afraid of anything!! This apc only deals with noisy people because of there illiteracy. I don't believe anything Sahara reporters abi sharia reporters says again. They have insulted themselves in this period of time. Gej is perfect for NIgeria.
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by topedorichkid: 6:48am On Jan 23, 2015
when you want to access something hear from an unbiased body. under Goodluck we overtook 8 countries in the Global corruption index or is transparency international PDP? Your hatred for the President has blinded you. GEJ is the. Perfect man for this democratic Government
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 23, 2015
Hollarbeece:
[color=#006600][/color] eranko! U no dey think nee?
your kleet there!
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by ptolemy247(m): 7:52am On Jan 23, 2015
angelsing:
comparing the civil war to this is like comparing Cat and mouse likewise comparing a ife and modakeke too is just baseless....too many school boy mistake from this present president to the point people now call him names
People called George Bush names. That didn't stop him from winning the election...this is a democratic dispensation with freedom of speech. What? You expect him to arrest anyone who calls him 'clueless'? Take time to visit yahoo and read comments from their forums, Obama has been called far worse....and as per mistakes, all presidents made gross mistakes, the were too much of a tyrant or dictator to let people see it.
NB: am neither PDP nor APC...I look at facts

1 Like

Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by Frankiss44(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2015
citizenY:

Arrant nonsense. One vote from Zamfara checkmates yours while mine is still intact. You must be stupid not to realise that.

its not too difficult to spot a fool........ They cant make a complete sentence without insults.... In 2011 GEJ didnt need your stupid vote, and guess what, he doesnt need it now.

So you can hang yourself..... I will reply you on the 15th of next month
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by bashydemy(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2015
dam007:
do you speak English?
No i speak Dutch and type in Latin..... Ewu
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by musiwa94: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2015
embarassedIf
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by emmatemmy(m): 10:01am On Jan 23, 2015
what are there reason for calling for the postponement of the general election both the parties have been busy visiting various states for there campaign so the issue of voters are have not collected there cards affected both parties so far the cards were there and they refuse to go to there various local govt or to polling unit to get it. and sahara repoters have a point saying jega tenure will expire by july and we all know, so i see no reason for the postponement. that is a way of rigging the election if we must be sincere with ourselves
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by dam007(m): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2015
bashydemy:
No i speak Dutch and type in Latin..... Ewu
apparently you think rubbish and understand nothing!! Clueless mugu
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by VoteWisely: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Some things you don't have to promise. You just do. #VoteWisely #ChooseWisely

Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
iresearcher:
A lot can be achieved in 6 months.

Quickly jail a number of opposition on corruption charges

"dash" students school fees etc but they will be shocked to discover that after 6 months, he will still be voted out

See other links on the issue

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-rejects-nsa-sambos-call-to-postpone-elections/

http://www.thecable.ng/nsa-wants-2015-e

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/01/22/nsa-advices-inec-to-postpone-2015-elections/

So its not only Sahara Reporters

Meanwhile, I saw this online

Abwest I have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate monomania. Since it happened i started looking for all my certificate. Infact i have safely kept the receipt for my jamb form, post jamb, lecture notes, textbook, photos infact my signing out white vest too. Who knows anybody may request for it. If someone who schooled before independence can be asked to present his certificate who am i. If you are lucky enough to still have your secondary school uniform and sandal please keep it. Who knows any clueless person can ask for it.
Well Said!
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by mufasasa: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
MightyD:
President has the right and the authority to move the election date to His liking date.
who gave him the right
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by Clefcentfelix(m): 8:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
MightyD:
President has the right and the authority to move the election date to His liking date.

As the kabiyesi right?
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by fuckerholic(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
basty:
I see Jonathan loosing the election.
This kind trash cannot happen in Norway. I am enjoying my life in the cold in Oslo. Ìsé ló somonù bí òkò.

I have modified this thread and talk tough that, If mujahedeen and mujahedeenat Asari Dokubo common criminal elevated to the extent of sharing and fronting for GEJ to plunder Nigerian oil resources. We shall turn Niger Delta to rubbles blow off the oil rigs.

Because you are not a niger deltan..and the oil is the only reason for your support of nigerian union.. idiot !
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by citizenY(m): 9:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Frankiss44:

its not too difficult to spot a fool........ They cant make a complete sentence without insults.... In 2011 GEJ didnt need your stupid vote, and guess what, he doesnt need it now.

So you can hang yourself..... I will reply you on the 15th of next month

GEJ needs every single vote. Do not make things difficult for him.Its not fair.
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by bashydemy(m): 3:48am On Jan 24, 2015
dam007:
apparently you think rubbish and understand nothing!! Clueless mugu
I take am resemble GEJ
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Clefcentfelix:

As the kabiyesi right?

As the father of the country***
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 27, 2015
mufasasa:
who gave him the right

He is the president of this country so you don't have a right to oppose His authority.
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by dam007(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
bashydemy:
I take am resemble GEJ
u b clown

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Reacts As Atiku Wins PDP Presidential Ticket / What Goodluck Jonathan Did To Me In 2015 – Amaechi / APC Cracks Widen, Tinubu, Governors Lock Horns As Court Suspends Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.