Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For (2126 Views)

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. / 5 Types Of Guys That Are Easily Used By Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
I

1 Like

Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by major466(m): 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
Yep.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
13 did directly.....15 indirectly.......fine fine galz.......one of d reasons i fear galz niyen
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Skillfullulu(m): 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
I know guys are gonna start saying yes...
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by MrDojo(m): 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
The funny tin abt all this, is d@ d babe u may really want will nt want u, bt d 1 u ave neva given a single tot abt will be madly in love wit u..... D cycle is really damn ironic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by fijiano202(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
hahahaha....i cant count though
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Enegod(m): 5:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
not only do they approach but they can
be physically/sexually aggressive in their
own little way...angry
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by prettyjo(f): 5:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by justmag(m): 6:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Alotttttt and it's always awkward when you have to let them down. sad
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Tymax(m): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
duduhemit36:
13 did directly.....15 indirectly.......fine fine galz.......one of d reasons i fear galz niyen
Only you! shocked

You bad o.

1 Like

Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by cutieberie1(f): 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
hmmm
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
Skillfullulu:
I know guys are gonna start saying yes...
Hehehehehehe grin re u saying they re bunch of liars? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Its so funny because a lady wud be after u,calling u on fone several times a day,pinging u always and even using ur pic as dp,but u dnt have feelings for her one bit,but d one u crush on wud not even flash u talkless of saying hi on BBM.I recently was introduced by a friend to one of her female friends,can u believe I practically called her everday for 2weeks straight for 20mins.and this lady never even reciprocated once.I ping her to ask of her welfare always and not a single day did she say Hi to me without me initiating the CONVO.I jus had to blank her and stop calln nor textn.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Tymax:

Only you! shocked

You bad o.
WETIN I WAN TAKE DEM DO........wen money neva die
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by emperorchedda(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
Aaaaarghmed:
Its so funny because a lady wud be after u,calling u on fone several times a day,pinging u always and even using ur pic as dp,but u dnt have feelings for her one bit,but d one u crush on wud not even flash u talkless of saying hi on BBM.I recently was introduced by a friend to one of her female friends,can u believe I practically called her everday for 2weeks straight for 20mins.and this lady never even reciprocated once.I ping her to ask of her welfare always and not a single day did she say Hi to me without me initiating the CONVO.I jus had to blank her and stop calln nor textn.
LOL only amateurs will chase a girl that long without any signs of interest from the girl. Learn to keep your pride! One week is enough to win a girl, if she's still forming after that, forget about her. Learn!
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Chylo(m): 3:22am On Jan 23, 2015
emperorchedda:
LOL only amateurs will chase a girl that long without any signs of interest from the girl. Learn to keep your pride! One week is enough to win a girl, if she's still forming after that, forget about her. Learn!

Lol, you never jam playas wey go use 2 months chase 1 bae, only to dump her after first night. Real nasty specimens are out there.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Mikechinos(m): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2015
Mine happened last year. I met her @ her moms shop. Where I use to buy provisions. So we started being friends and she asked for my contact I gave her. After 2wks she asked me if I had a girlfriend I said no. Then she. Started professing her love to me. How much she loved me the first time she saw me. And will like to be my girlfriend. I was really touched but I have a gf then. Whom I love so much and don't wnt tot hurt. So I told her that am not ready for friendship. Now. She will call me every night and start crying. Mehn it was. Really hard for me to convince her. So I had to lie to her that am a gay before she stopped but we are still good friends up till now. I love her but don't know how to tell her now cos of what I told her
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Mikechinos:
Mine happened last year. I met her @ her moms shop. Where I use to buy provisions. So we started being friends and she asked for my contact I gave her. After 2wks she asked me if I had a girlfriend I said no. Then she. Started professing her love to me. How much she loved me the first time she saw me. And will like to be my girlfriend. I was really touched but I have a gf then. Whom I love so much and don't wnt tot hurt. So I told her that am not ready for friendship. Now. She will call me every night and start crying. Mehn it was. Really hard for me to convince her. So I had to lie to her that am a gay before she stopped but we are still good friends up till now. I love her but don't know how to tell her now cos of what I told her
Lol.....guy you're funny...
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 23, 2015
At times, i do blame myself that why am i even handsome sef
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Mikechinos(m): 7:26am On Jan 23, 2015
profojah:

Lol.....guy you're funny...

lol I don't have any other choice
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by chingydaboss(m): 7:29am On Jan 23, 2015
Pweti when boning...
prettyjo:
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 23, 2015
Mikechinos:

lol I don't have any other choice
Yhhh I feel u...I'd also do d same if I were u....
Your head is valid
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by LEJJ(m): 8:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Yeah. She was my church member. She professed love thru txt msgs but i didnt just like her atall. Showed sum friends and dey advised me to enter d place dat i was dulling. I go house go think am na so i take package d parole chop my own comot. She claims i was her first love tho
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Mikechinos(m): 8:40am On Jan 23, 2015
profojah:

Yhhh I feel u...I'd also do d same if I were u....
Your head is valid

cool bro.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 23, 2015
Yes
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by passionate88: 11:29am On Jan 23, 2015
Aaaaarghmed:
2 weeks! Chai, some guys are just exposing theirselves to be ridiculed.... You call her twice and she didn't call you back (not mtn flash o) just blank her...
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Skillfullulu(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Hehehehehehe grin re u saying they re bunch of liars? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
no but em go wan form ni...
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
I met this lady when I was traveling. We had little chat, exchange contact and all that. The next 3days she told me how much she loves and adore me. To me she sounds so cheap to me that even d atom of feeling I have for her disappear.

Becos she was becomin a constant pain in my ass, I put her call on diverts, remove her frm BBM, block her on FB, etc. Abeg her wahala too much.
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by luigiajah(m): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
.many times... There was one.. At the sight of her.. I started to feel that Darwin's theory of evolution was true.. I blocked her from all my social network account s
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by passionate88: 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Some guys get luck o, abi make I say some guys dey lucky o
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Na so one go call me every nite dey tell me say ( tell me something sweet).single feeln I no get for am
Re: Guys Have U Ever Being Asked Out By Ladies U Had No Feelings For by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
luigiajah:
.many times... There was one.. At the sight of her.. I started to feel that Darwin's theory of evolution was true.. I blocked her from all my social network account s
Guy u funny no be small

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Sets To Wed A Romancelander. See Pics!! / One Word For This Boy!!! *pic* / My Life Lesson Story That Made Me Realise That Guys Lose Money Chasing Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.