Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) (2846 Views)

Aisha Buhari Promises To Take Care Of Baby Born With Exposed Heart / SHOCKING VIDEO: President Jonathan Promises To Create Unemployment / Video- We're going to Create UNEMPLOYMENT- Goodluck Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by ayukdaboss(m): 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by olas24u(f): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by ayukdaboss(m): 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
This is a very serious matter grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by mdbissalla(m): 5:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
[size=23pt]Olodo President with a Forged Phd certificate[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by datguru: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Try harder. The man is exhausted! Do you know the kind of stress he have been through within the past 7 days ?

Going from one place to another making speeches
Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by fijiano202(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
hahaha... create unemployment?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by olas24u(f): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nigeria Needs different skills set that can be linked to industry and the needs of society.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by bokohalal(m): 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
olas24u:

Did he tell you how ?
Yes o. By eradicating employment.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by Demdem(m): 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Chai........Jonathan is an arsehole.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
grin

We need to see this man's PHD thesis grin

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by olas24u(f): 6:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
grin
bokohalal:

Yes o. By eradicating employment.
# grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by Demdem(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
firstEVA:
grin

We need to see this man's PHD thesis grin

Let's start with his school cert.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by ayukdaboss(m): 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
Demdem:

Let's start with his school cert.
I tell you..JonaTAN's certificates have to be verified.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by mencade4: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
WHY ARE ILLITERATES MISQUOTING HIM?

EM- EMPLOYMENT IS NOT UNEMPLOYMENT.

IT IS CALLED SPACE FILLERS.

QUOTE ME WRONGLY AND DIE BY FIRE FROM THIS MOMENT.
Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by Firefire(m): 6:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
I don't get the reason behind this thread ?
Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by ayukdaboss(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by Demdem(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
Firefire:

Jonathan promises to create unemployment

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by Firefire(m): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
mencade4:

I pity some fellow Nigerians... undecided
Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by Firefire(m): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
Demdem:

Jonathan promises to create unemployment

can we see the full clips
Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
mencade4:
[s]WHY ARE ILLITERATES MISQUOTING HIM?

QUOTE ME WRONGLY AND DIE BY FIRE FROM THIS MOMENT.[/s]
[size=22pt]
Ode!![/size]

13 Likes

Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by ayukdaboss(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Firefire:

I pity some fellow Nigerians... undecided

Jonathan doesn't mean well for this country. Even with the high level of unemployment he has further declared to create a worse situation of unemployment if elected into power. What a wicked man

6 Likes

Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by arewafederation: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Firefire:

You no sabi watch youtube?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by Demdem(m): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Firefire:

can we see the full clips

Provide it if u feel anything is missing. Pending that, we have enough reasons to believe unemployment is topmost in Jonathan agenda.
Like I have always said, he remains a curse to the Nigerian Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by tejpot(m): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
I am chortling with panache >sad
Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by datguru: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
Demdem:

Provide it if u feel anything is missing. Pending that, we have enough reasons to believe unemployment is topmost in Jonathan agenda.
Like I have always said, he remains a curse to the Nigerian Nation.

To you alone
Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by mencade4: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

[size=22pt]
Ode!![/size]
DILLUTED SPERM.........ENOUGH HANDKERCHIEFS ARE AVAILABLE FOR.BO.KOHARI TO WIPE HIS CROCODILE TEARS AGAIN.

HAHAHA.

quote me and up in hades.
Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by Orunto: 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
The Lord God shall cut off a lying tonque IJN AMEN!
Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by Demdem(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
datguru:

To you alone

To all sane Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by SweetJoystick(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
mencade4:

true, but honestly it sounds like unemployment

1 Like

Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by mencade4: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
SweetJoystick:

true, but honestly it sounds like unemployment
yes u r right........i had to listen well to get the drift.
Re: Breaking News - President Jonathan Promises To Create UNEMPLOYMENT!! (video) by chiefolododo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
he also promises to execute obj , ibb and buhari if he wins , however he is ready to fight corruption after 4or 5 years . gej should be acting film .walahi

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Politics: BAD LUCK FOR NIGERIA - The Economist / LASTMA GET UPGRADED! (image) / Tinubu: Yoruba Want The Sgf And Cos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.