Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged (70953 Views)

Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari / Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 23, 2015
Jarus:

Oga, so let's say you wrote your SSCE 20 years ago, and you can't find your statement of result today and applied for another copy from your school:

Will the school use the current Statement of Result template, or the one that had become outdated and no longer in use 25 years ago?

Remember the current template has NECO/WAEC and the one being issued only needs to be struck out.

If you're the principal of the school today, will you go and find the principal of the school when the student wrote the exams 25 years ago, to come and sign the result?

Will you use the date you're issuing the latest copy of the statement of result or backdate to 25 years ago, when you were not the principal?

Do you expect a school to still be using the template for issuing statement of result in 1961 in 2015?

If your school was in Ibadan, Western Region, in 1961, and you're re-issuing the document today, will you still put Ibadan, Western Region in 2015, or Ibadan Oyo State?

Are we this daft?

Issues raised by FFK yet to be addressed. Take a look at this result sheet. The lines are disjointed and the names were clearly imposed on the result sheet; this is forgery. Look at this and revert please.

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 23, 2015
najoke:

Sorry to burst you PDP bubble

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056245_10943074101525457116077035655650199852998106n_jpege778defa7f303d000319150376d3ace4

What other evidence do you guys need .....his school uniform or the pen used to write the exam cos we get am grin grin grin grin grin

This does not address issues raised by FFK, see the result sheet with disjointed lines which clearly shows that the names were imposed on the sheet.

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by lawbabs: 8:18am On Jan 23, 2015
JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :

* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?

The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.

* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?

You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.

* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yaradua's running mate?

The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.

* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather public sympathy?

You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.

* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?

Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.

SHOULD I GO ON?

* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.

You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM

*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go underground?

To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yaradua

* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.

ABSOLUTELY NO.

* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?

You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?

* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?

Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?

NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.

* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.

*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.

* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.

* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.

* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or whatever), Bode George.

* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East.

Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.

We provide our water - borehole.
We provide our light - generator/ inverter
We provide our security - high fence/ cctv
We provide our education - private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motorable federal road.

A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.

HIGH Uneployment in the land.

High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption with technology).

JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND

3 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by lexyclasy: 8:29am On Jan 23, 2015
Rawani:
Keep quiet FFK. You have lost this one. INEC has spoken, all that the constitution requires is for the electoral body to be satisfied that the presidential candidate possesses the required qualification, not even necessarily present it to anyone. That said, GMB's statement of result is 100% valid.

As far as the APC is concerned, the certificate matter is dead and buried - Lai Mohammed, 22/1/2015

[size=18pt]#GEJShowYourThesis[/size]

You and the likes of BUHARI will always exhibit ignorance in glaring situation....THESIS AND DOCTORATE DECREE WHICH ONE SHOULD YOU DEMAND FOR...it shows how clueless and ignorance Buhari followers are just like their Flag bearer.......Hope this is not an attempt to divert peoples attention from the burning issues of buharis cert.....it is pertinent even though one lost his document it can easily get through WAEC master sheet or print out showing other peoples names along side his own rather than affidavit and poor clone statement of result signed by desparate principal....Buhari has just succeeded in putting himself into more troubles........BUHARISHOW YOURORIGINALCERTIFICATEORMASTERSHEETPRINTOUT...SIMPLE

3 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by lookmangiw(m): 8:31am On Jan 23, 2015
I don't know when this people will start to face the issue of this election(insecurity, corruption and poor state of the economy), I hope it wouldn't be to late for them before they discover that they are just chasing shadows.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 23, 2015
Raiders:
Instead of focusing on campaigning on how they plan to improving the lives of Nigerians, PDP are busy talking about Buhari certificate. This shows that pdp has nothing to offer Nigerians. If they feel the result is fake then they should go to court
if u think they cant improve the lives of Nigeria..
What then do u think of buhari
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by 989900: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2015
ojuoluwani:
U are a fool 6334 education system started I ln the year 1985 nuesant

LOL...U know we have too many 'lazy-kids' on NL these days. And the 1991 set, was the 'first-set' to graduate through that system.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by emiye(m): 9:42am On Jan 23, 2015
VellyG:

What kind of damage. You think if GEJ finds himself in this kind of mess APC won't take advantage of it? This is politics.. Whatever means u can use to bring your opponent down u make use of it. Its a game

The bubble will burst soon, and it will further make a mess of PDP. It is like playing football, and moving all your 10 men to your opponents area, and leave the back open, when you are sure you wont score, offcourse ,once your opponent collects the ball, you know the end result. It would have been a different case if PDP knew truly, he had a forged certificate, but i am 100% sure, they know they are just creating distractions.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by ajiifixing(m): 9:44am On Jan 23, 2015
aguiyi:
Hehehehehejeheh. Them been don think say them don get the last laugh

in that same 1961 he wrote hausa language and earned credit in it,a subject that was introduced into the curriculum in 1974 when the central educational system commenced.

shehu musa yaradua joined the army in 1959 but wrote wasc with buhari in 1961, did he also join the army with a recommendation letter?

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by aparo(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2015
I would prefer a man without certificate to a man without brains!

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by golamike: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2015
babestella:
Government should send a high powered investigative delegate to Cambridge to finally nail this issue. The issue must be investigated and if Buhari is found wanting he should face the music squarely.

And if he's not??
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by golamike: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2015
aparo:

A million LIKES!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Longeria(m): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2015
musb92yahooco:
Obasanjo - expose jonathan

Buhari’ll win this election; even Jonathan didn’t complete his PhD, we covered him - OBJ

BY NEWS PUNCH ON JANUARY 22, 2015 HOME,
NEWS, POLITICS, REPORT

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.” – Obasanjo

Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general.
Baldadash.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Longeria(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2015
safarigirl:
This one sed dollow dor issue-based campaign.

Please when Obama and Romney were vying for the American Presidency, did they dabble into such fickle matters?
Because such issues don't exist there.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by odeku457(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2015
I tire o.

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by jzdoberman: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2015
klarke:
6. He Is A Coupist: Buhari has no moral ground to stand for an election in Nigeria because he’s a destroyer of democracy and can never benefit from it. He overthrew a duly elected govt and ruled illegitimately until he was kicked out. For those that claim he was invited, go read the recent interview by Chief Ebenezer Babatope on why Chief Solomon Lar was imprisoned by Buhari.
7. He Doesn’t Talk or Act Like An
Elder-statesman: He makes provocative statements that are capable of putting the country in crisis. This attitude caused the death of over 800 innocent lives including about 10 Corp members after he lost the 2011 elections. A man who considers himself as an elder-statesman and wants to rule Nigeria again should not be talking this way: “God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way. If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and baboon would all be soaked in blood.” – M. Buhari
“2015 will be bloody…” – M. Buhari
Buhari snubbed the same Nigerians he now wants their votes by refusing to appear before Justice Oputa Truth and Reconciliation Panel. Buhari knew how important reconciliation is to the stability of democracy, yet he refused to appear before the panel.
8. He Cannot Formulate A Good Economic Policy: True to that, Buhari is the only former Head of State without a legacy. Not even one, despite ruling with iron-fist for 2 years. Someone said, Environmental sanitation is his legacy LOL and I ask, how has that improved our economy? Or is Nigeria now the cleanest country in the world with a booming tourism industry? And again, those that attended his declaration were disappointed as he couldn’t present a manifesto on how he can solve the numerous problems confronting Nigeria. We keep hearing from the Buharists: “I will fight corruption; I will stop corruption; I will end corruption.” How? By mouth?
Recall what BBC said about Buhari’s economic policy: “Buhari’s attempts to re-balance public finances by curbing imports led to many job losses and the closure of businesses. These losses were accompanied by a rise in prices and a decline in living standards.” His economic policy started the devaluation of naira. During Shagari/Ekweme’s regime, $1 = N0.550 but before the end of his tenure in 1985, $1 = N0.894.
9. He Clamped Down On The Press: With the infamous Decree 4, he closed down Newspapers, arrested and jailed many journalists such as Ndukar Irabor and Tunde Thompson of the Guardian Newspaper on stories that were factual. He told the Nigerian journalists then that it did not matter whether the story reported was true or not, if his regime did not like it, the writer would go to jail. At a point Tai Solarin became the only voice who could speak as he stood at the road corner and was distributing leaflets detailing the various atrocities of Buhari. He arrested and jailed him. In prison, he was denied his asthmatic drug. He was released by IBB and later died of complication from the torture he suffered in prison.

Bro I never knew this leper(buhari) committed such atrocities and yet some ibos and yorubas are fighting so hard for him to rule again. The south should realize that the "lepers" should be thousands of miles away from us. They don't have nothing to offer anymore after 50 yrs of corruption, military brutality, no freedom of speech...etc. This was what the Great Ojukwu was fighting for: he knew the lepers weren't trustworthy, he knew the lepers weren't brilliant, oriented and focused enough to run and rule Nigeria. But all the same, history won't happen again: THERE WAS A COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA.

LONG LIVE BIAFRA!!!
Uncle Joe till 2019.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by robola: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2015

Tinubu the APC biggest chieftain obviously has a hand in all this as he is experienced in cert forgery.

even I can do a more original job than that. tinubu no learn anything for Toronto?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by robola: 11:47am On Jan 23, 2015
this is d real meaning of "western education is prohibited". uniben asks for my certificate like every hour yet someone wants to become president with "under the tree" education. naija we hail thee!!!!
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by phantom23: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2015
Birds of a feather flock together right?

golamike:

A million LIKES!!!
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by phantom23: 11:58am On Jan 23, 2015
Birds of a feather flock together..

aparo:
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by blezynetym(f): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2015
LETTER FROM SHEHU SHAGARI TO BUHARI
My moslem brother,you truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away power from me..You made me to suffer,and you took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated, you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power..Buhari, you will suffer hard in the hand of Tinubu, who will use and dump you as he did to Nehu Ribadu..2011 you cried publicly when you lost election,and you made provocative statements that you will make Nigeria ungovernable for pres'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that brought Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent Nigerians died instantly,their blood is still crying for vengeance on your head. Buhari, you will never rule Nigeria again..«««Please forward this letter to others until it gets into the mail box of Buhari»» Buhari show us ur certificate

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Ajimobi2015: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
my Oyo people, please follow your amiable Senator Ajimobi on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ajimobi2015/1401347303495030
twitter
https://twitter.com/VoteAjimobi2015
Youtube, Blog Spot, What's app, and Bbm Channel coming soon... Ajumose gbogbo wani oooo

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by anwo247: 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
http://www.naij.com/370535-buhari-might-have-tended-fake-certificate.html

So far, no evidence that any local languages except yoruna was offered at WASC level until 1974!.

Buhari has to make explanations.

No vex.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by melomelo: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Certificate forger APC. Big shame to Buari
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
adaybayor:

yea, same way your brain was forged...idi.ot

When fighting a just cause, you don't insult. It's shows all of you APC- Always Producing Clowns.....
One last thing....
Did you look at your father before calling me an idi.ot
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Faraidi(m): 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
tess1:

Hahahahah! See who is calling one illiterate. Where or were? Also putting full stop before a question mark?
The issue isn't whether i was born in 1974 but was the 6 3 3 4 system of education in existence in 1974?

You that attended a tertiary institution couldn't even read to understand the first post enough to know that it was Obasanjo who made the statement. You kept on saying "you said" "ur statement" as if it's my statement. Your use of tenses is horrible. You must be very poor in Comprehension passages when you were in secondary school. You are a complete disgrace to your teacher and the school you attended.

Do you even know the mean of being a illiterate? Your messages are not even worth responding to.
and who is that USELESS OBJ?can he speak for Nigerians? I shall repeat it 100 times APC leaders and supporters are illiterates.BASTARD LIKE YOU! Look at the rubbish you wrote,spelling Tertiary institution with small letter word.Foolish idiot.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Gondonu: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sodangi77:
Lol, it is obvious dat d end of pdp has come, because de know that wen d election takes plae GEJ is going no were,so d best way 2 mak way for jona to d presidency is to find a mins 2 disqualify Buhari. let d game continue n how it wil play out.sory pdp d wind of change has blowned.
-Just imagine what you saying here.Talking & writing like your illiterate so called "retired Major-General" Go get so education brother.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by anwo247: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
Maybe we should forget About WAEC and start submitting NEPA bill.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by neocortex: 6:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Rawani:
Keep quiet FFK. You have lost this one. INEC has spoken, all that the constitution requires is for the electoral body to be satisfied that the presidential candidate possesses the required qualification, not even necessarily present it to anyone. That said, GMB's statement of result is 100% valid.

As far as the APC is concerned, the certificate matter is dead and buried - Lai Mohammed, 22/1/2015

[size=18pt]#GEJShowYourThesis[/size]

You are right , but as far as Nigerians are concerned , a certificate forger can't rule over us.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Rawani: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
neocortex:

You are right , but as far as Nigerians are concerned , a certificate forger can't rule over us.

That was a statement of result Sir, not a certificate.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by cashdosh(m): 11:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
cohmai:
Whether PDP or APC.
Buhari has failed the country by forging school cert which is very wrong. Had it been that is a poor citizen that faked certificate by now he or she would have become "story for the gods".
I can't vote for anybody because they've used the voters as their working machine which after excuting the job they will then abondone it.

Any proof to buttress ur point that buhari forged his school cert?
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Biggersammy: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
tess1:

You must be an illiterate. You don't even understand what "set" means in the context of that sentence. And you are asking for another person's certificate. Shame on you. You can put "sat" when you want to write yours.
You are an idiot

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies / Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.