Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged (70950 Views)

Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari / Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by adexb6(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
on Buhari's result dis is a clear PERJURY, how can a lier Cerebral rule our country? Why did it take you too long to tender your result? Infact the result was furge. Buhari GOOO, Granpa at 72 chai you ar too old for the post. GEJ ride on till 2019

7 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by okeyokeyjah(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Everybody knows it wela

2 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by waternogeteneny: 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
[size=18pt]GEJ till Buhari finish School....[/size]

4 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by ichommy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
FFK knows the way to court.

Or can PDP buy him the latest GPS to direct him to the high court

Or better still write cambridge

grin @ GPS

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by emiye(m): 7:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
FFK is doing serious damage to GEJ campaign grin grin grin.

Only an undiscerning TANoid with be happy with the childish propaganda.

8 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
PDP are just ridiculous.
We are going on with our campaign ! Bye !

3 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Shazee74: 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
FFK may look like a fool and talk like fool but don't b fooled... He really is a big fool

4 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by elantraceey(f): 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
Honestly this people are intelligent . lipsrsealed
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by JumiaQuickSales(f): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Introducing...

The Innjoo Note E only on Jumia Nigeria!

It's Just N19,999

Short description:

- Screen Size: 5.5 Inches
- Processor: 1.3 Ghz, Quad Core
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Memory: 8 GB
- Operating System: Android
- Camera: Rear- 8MP; Front- 2MP
- Available Colours: Black and White

We have android phones and tablets as low as N9,000

To get this phone or anyother item of your choice from Jumia, like us on:

http://www.facebook.com/JumiaQuickSales

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
COWARDS!!! Go to court or forever STFU!!! #CHANGE!
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by kentosman(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
I have never said anything about presidential elections 2015 before now because i feel that the two major contenders are just mediocres for Nigeria but from the turn of events, i can see that one party is already loosing ground very fast while the other gaining popularity with great momentum. Talking from a neutral point of view, PDP seems to lack image managers.

They seem to be winning more sympathy and popularity for BUHARI.

NB: this is just my opinion oo before people start crucifying or quoting me.

15 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by hansad: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Whoever forged that Muhammadu Buhari's Statement of Result from Katsina state is a flop - an amateur forger. Even my granny in the village can be smarter.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by otigbagba: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
najoke:

Sorry to burst you PDP bubble

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056245_10943074101525457116077035655650199852998106n_jpege778defa7f303d000319150376d3ace4

What other evidence do you guys need .....his school uniform or the pen used to write the exam cos we get am grin grin grin grin grin
U get time for this pdp mugus..trying so hard to support a glaring failure.Ndi ala...Gej ur time is uo
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by otigbagba: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
najoke:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056245_10943074101525457116077035655650199852998106n_jpege778defa7f303d000319150376d3ace4

What other evidence do you guys need .....his school uniform or the pen used to write the exam cos we get am grin grin grin grin grin
U get time for this pdp mugus..trying so hard to support a glaring failure.Ndi ala...Gej ur time is up
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by timota(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
DeCritique:
I knew... I just knew it from the very beginning. He was filling in his form and he just put in the results of his WAEC and then tendered an affidavit!

He was asked to bring forward his certificate and it took him almost two weeks to present it.

He said he would hold a press conference on Wednesday 21st January 2015 at 9:00am but till 6:00pm, he was no where to be found.

Later in the wee hours of yesterday, forged documents that claimed to be his statement of result was awash on the net.

We know their tricks. Nigerians cannot be deceived!!

#GEJ till 2019!!
I still remember when Tambuwal defected some people argued that he is no longer the speaker even here in this forum until they went to court so who ever is not satisfy with Buhari's result should go to court

5 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by tonididdy(m): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
Nigerians why we still on about the certificate issue..,jega has already said buhari cannot be disqualified that the PDP should take their case to court.

why all of a sudden we all wanna see our candidates result...why didn't we ask abacha or azikiwe or obasanjo or yaradua or even Jonathan for result.

BTW I am not cheering for anyone. to start with I don't even have a voters card but I do hope those making noise on here do own one

2 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by jingh(f): 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
najoke:

Holatin posted this but he got ban for posting false information imagine !! be ban because you countered a PDP lie

1 Share

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by joelenesleek(f): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
I sat for Waec in 2008 and I can't even remember my Centre or seat number.hmmmm.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Newkidoo(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
priscaoge:
Hahaahahha bubble don burst cheesy
which bubble don burst
Think and stop making everything a joke!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Eyepencil: 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
NairalandOP:
This is the reason why we demanded for his certificate and not his oluwole statement of result grin.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCERTIFICATE[/size]
CHAI!! BUHARI AND TINUBU WAN USE FAKE RESULT FINISH US FOR DIS COUNTRY O.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by OmoUSH(m): 8:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
WHEN THE ALMIGHTY BOSS OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND GOD, USA, SAID NIGERIA WILL BREAK UP 2015 YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE? IF JONATHAN WINS THIS ELECTION BUHARI MASSIVE SUPPORTERS WILL CREATE THE BIGGEST VIOLENCE IN NIGERIAN HISTORY, ONLY SUPPARSED BY THE CIVIL WAR. FROM THENCE, THERE WILL OCCUR AN UNPRECEDENTED REVOLUTION IN THE COUNTRY. THE UNITED STATES WILL THEN STEP IN BY THE SNAPPY ORDER OF CONGRESS... THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

WHAT I SAID TO ONE I SAID TO ALL... WATCH!
DO NOT LET GEJ IN AGAIN!
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by olawalebabs(m): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
There are only 2 issues at PDP rallies. Buhari and Railway.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
adexb6:
on Buhari's result dis is a clear PERJURY, how can a lier Cerebral rule our country? Why did it take you too long to tender your result? Infact the result was furge. Buhari GOOO, Granpa at 72 chai you ar too old for the post. GEJ ride on till 2019
...the result was truely 'furge '.lol!
See your life !!!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
PDP has lost it finally, no issue based campaign, why can't u take him to court instead? GEJ is a typical drowning man dat clinches at a straw. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by dbboss: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ffk is a goat. he will soon be a prisoner

2 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by priscaoge(f): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Newkidoo:

which bubble don burst
Think and stop making everything a joke!!

Did u read the post @all Mr
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by crazygod(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lets not forget a very important issue on the so called statement. Isnt it strange that Buahari's seat number is no 2? Is it possible that in a public school like that there will be only one candidate whose surname starts with 'A'? APC is using every means possible including corrupt means to rule this country

2 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
PDP has made Buhari more popular and accepted that APC itself.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by midetinz(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
The tactful delay in timing to respond to the certificate saga is simply strategic to ensure publicity from opposition. In addition, Buhari beign a trained and successful general(nationally and internationally) and. Beign an. Elder. Statesman can NEVER yield to cheap propaganda by hungry FFK and desperate PDP
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by justjify(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
NairalandOP:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pdp-tenders-evidence-buharis-certificate-is-forged/199840/

"He tried to illustrated from a computer the super-
imposition on the photo-copied result sheet."

Excuse me Mr (Thisday) Reporter, something is wrong with the first 7 words biko.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by clevvermind(m): 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
result indeed. grin
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
Papains we cannot be distracted now. Sorry. It too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Mutari Dauda Is Dead! Buhari's Nephew Dies / Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.