Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari (17451 Views)

I Didn’t Know My Ministers, Top Government Officials -buhari / 10 Ways Buhari Has Tackled Corruption Without Anti Graft Agencies – Presidency / We Fought Corruption Without Making Noise – jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by Elose11(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has appealed to “discerning” Nigerians to ignore orchestrated attempts to sully the integrity of ministers and other senior government officials, who are being tarred with the brush of corruption without any concrete evidence, a statement by presidential spokesman, Femi Adesina, said Tuesday.

According to the statement, the president was reacting to reports, particularly by online media, that the immediate past Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), who is also Minister of State for Petroleum, Ibe Kachikwu, is being investigated over crude oil swap deals and gas liftings during his tenure as GMD of the petroleum corporation.

President Buhari appealed for decent and civilized comments, particularly when it has to do with the integrity of those who are serving the country, Mr. Adesina said.

“Terrible and unfounded comments about other people’s integrity are not good. We are not going to spare anybody who soils his hands, but people should please wait till such individuals are indicted,” the president was quoted as saying.

President Buhari reiterated the administration’s commitment to probity, accountability and integrity, promising that transparency remains a watchword, which would never be trifled with, the statement said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/207174-buhari-ministers-officials-tarred-brush-corruption-without-evidence.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by Bethelwealthy(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
........while EFCC uses diggers and shovels to scour for evidence against ur perceived enemies. All we need is petition, it is left for your DOGS OF ANIMAL FARM to dig evidence out. I guess they'll never do that. The whole lorry-load of evidence from Rivers, Lagos and Ekiti states are not enough.......shioooooo

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by Elose11(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mehn, see hyocricy at its highest. The Dasuki, KANU, Dokpesi, Fayose, Fani Kayode, Barde etc that you and your party have declared guilty, have they been indicted? The media trial your efcc and dss have waged against these individuals have completely eroded their reputation before they are found guilty by the courts. Mr president what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander. The measure you use for others, will also be used for you. Its a natural law. What goes around comes around.

123 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by Abeymills(m): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
Yeye govt of lies and propaganda fantastically corrupt president

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by fearNORTH: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2016
Abacha was tarred with brush of corruption without evidence also.....

This is a confirmation that we have a mad man as our president.

Evidence? Really? Fashola and website, Amaechi and your election, Dambazzau and report last week?

We need help. UN where are you? We are in a very big trouble that Tinubu brought us.

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by obailala(m): 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
A long trail of wailing and tantrum throwing will adorn this thread, but I'm sure there will be no evidence still. grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by seunmsg(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Elose11:
Mehn, see hyocricy at its highest. The Dasuki, KANU, Dokpesi, Fayose, Fani Kayode, Barde etc that you and your party have declared guilty, have they been indicted? The media trial your efcc and dss have waged against these individuals have completely eroded their reputation before they are found guilty by the courts. Mr president what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander. The measure you use for others, will also be used for you. Its a natural law. What goes around comes around.

What do you mean by media trial? Are you not aware that Dasuki, Kanu, FFK, Badeh and Dokpesi have been charged to constitutionally recognised courts and their case is ongoing? Do you want the government to prevent media houses from covering the investigation and prosecution of the above mentioned people because they want to avoid media trial?

You wailers should stop trying to distract this government. If you have evidence against any minister, bring it out and government will deal with the person. During the time of GEJ, saharareporters gave us a very good evidence of Stella Oduah's corruption, that's the kind of evidence we want to see.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by kellydakull(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Anybody with Goko Cleanser?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by beejaay: 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
seunmsg:

During the time of GEJ, saharareporters gave us a very good evidence of Stella Oduah's corruption, that's the kind of evidence we want to see.
The same sahara have brought out evidences on buratai what has efcc done about it....there have been different petition to efcc on fashola,fayemi and amechi, what our govt doing aboutor are they immune since they are apc

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by nehis234(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Haba! but sir you know that's not true now... I totally don't agree with you on this one, not with the likes of fashola and amaechi... Although there is no concrete evidence on them presently but am very sure you will be amazed with what we will find out if we shine the anti -corruption light on them...

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by Maxymilliano(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
And EFCC can arrest without evidence abi

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by dunkem21(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
beejaay:

The same sahara have brought out evidences on buratai what has efcc done about it....there have been different petition to efcc on fashola,fayemi and amechi, what our govt doing aboutor are they immune since they are apc

The guy will choose to ignore you cool

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by kossyablaze(m): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
This man dey smoke cow dung na now I confirm am

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by kossyablaze(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Maxymilliano:
And EFCC can arrest without evidence abi
Don't mind the gworo chewing and brukutu sipping dvllard

11 Likes

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by BekeeBuAgbara: 5:19am On Jul 20, 2016
From a man who said Abacha didn't steal and sworn affidavit that his (non existing) certificates were with the military.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by Utchgirl(f): 5:37am On Jul 20, 2016
Nigeria is in a mess !

Shiit everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by babdap: 5:45am On Jul 20, 2016
Wailers if you have any concrete evidence against any minister in PMB cabinet let me know if you really wants justice.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by blackpanda: 5:51am On Jul 20, 2016
Elose11:

Its not media trial. All the people u mentioned were indicted by DASUKI. Its funny how the looters keep naming each other. Even to the extent of calling GEJ name when there realise there's nowhere to run. $

Now compare that with fashola and dambazau's cases. U have nothing but kitchen gossip and baseless comments. Its not by shouting on social media. If u want these persons arrested, indict them. Bring ur evidence and witnesses. Efcc dont work with kitchen gossip

The fact that am in an office where everybody is stealing doesnt make me a thief, till u show evidence that I actually stole.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by eleojo23: 6:02am On Jul 20, 2016
Once they belong to APC, they are saints.

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 20, 2016
Nonsense! It is not that difficult to spot when brainless people who by virtue of deceit found themselves in power spew trash in the name of talking. Buhari and his iddiotic spokesperson are epitome to this.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by ConqueredWest: 6:47am On Jul 20, 2016
The messiah AFONJAs voted for. grin

12 Likes

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 20, 2016
smiley
Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by Pangea: 8:05am On Jul 20, 2016
We all have ourselves to blame!
The signs were all there but we ignored them

Someone who was defending Abacha and we still went ahead to vote for him.
Father Lord forgive us for we have sinned!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by Project400: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2016
Interesting
Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by allanphash7(m): 8:34am On Jul 20, 2016
Yes boss
Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by Rapmoney(m): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2016
Another cheap senseless talk from the old baskard!!! angry

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by tuoyoojo(m): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2016
after taking almost six months to form a ministerial cabinet of noise makers

ministers who were supposed to be as spotless as a new baby's bum

reality has dawned on him that is the same old crooks that he brought in and since they are from a particular part of the country all there sins are washed away and all this has become new

Jonathan was bad! Jonathan was bad!!
Jonathan is the cause of Nigeria's woes!!

them don give u steering make u steer and bush Nigerian economy don enter

the rate at which things are going. I hope we would have this country in one bit come 2019

probe every one whose name came up, don't shield some n expose some

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by cardoctor(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2016
EFCC should have the evidences if any.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari by ricsman(m): 8:36am On Jul 20, 2016
s reporters are producing evidence na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shiites Don’t Recognize Buhari, Me As President, Governor – El-rufai / FG Outlines Plans To Permanently Solve Herders-Farmers Crisis.. / Rochas Okorocha Appoints Nkiru Sylvanus Sa, Lagos Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.