Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

PDP Bauchi Attack: 6 Of Gej's Security Aides Hospitalized - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Bauchi Attack: 6 Of Gej's Security Aides Hospitalized (879 Views)

Dismissed Security Aides Of Wike Protest Their Dismissal (Video) / Buhari And His Security Aides Leaving His Residence. PICS / Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Bauchi Attack: 6 Of Gej's Security Aides Hospitalized by okiezman(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Six operatives of the Department of State Security (DSS) attached to President Jonathan's security detail in Bauchi have reportedly been hospitalized following the attack on the President's convoy by some youths at the PDP campaign rally in Bauchi state yesterday January 22nd. 

According to Channels TV, the youths attacked the convoy of President Jonathan as it left the venue of the campaign, throwing stones, sachet water and slippers. The attack became worse as the last car which was carrying the 6 DSS officials was attacked with big stones, causing major damage. The 6 officials were immediately rushed to a nearby hospital for treatment. Two of them who sustained more serious injuries will be flown to Abuja today for further treatment

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/01/pdp-bauchi-attack-6-of-gejs-security.html?m=1
Re: PDP Bauchi Attack: 6 Of Gej's Security Aides Hospitalized by YEMOYEMI: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Na gun dem shoot them?

I sincerely condemn the stoning of Jonathan but I guess I can do same because am really upset with the clueless man. I dont need anyone to pay me to do that. It is that bad
Re: PDP Bauchi Attack: 6 Of Gej's Security Aides Hospitalized by ishiamu(m): 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
They want to get change by force they hacked sss website now stoning is next, is this the change they preach?? Come on This are just gangsters, terrorist in human clothing, when will all this end Buhari is just a llion in sheep clothing, apc should stop this radical acts else they plunge this country to chaos, what's all this madness.....

The above me is a psycho every1 shd ignore he just escaped from yabaleft he on the loose....

Phockphockman, descartes, firefire, mogidi, ceo4eva, nairalandop, come and see what the blood sucking party is doing to destroy the country and install an illiterate as president... nigerians have rejected the killer party....

I pray pdp ignores them and give them a resounding defeat during the polls

3 Likes

Re: PDP Bauchi Attack: 6 Of Gej's Security Aides Hospitalized by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
That's the main reason they do not want their youths to go to school. They prefer them uninformed so they can be used as thugs and touts during election.
The mosque does not encourage formal education, preach only Jihad to their youth on a daily basis.

How did we end up with these animals in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Bauchi Attack: 6 Of Gej's Security Aides Hospitalized by Dannyset(m): 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lies. News like dis without pictorial view is what PDP uses so as to boycott dis election. Even Channels no get pictures!
Re: PDP Bauchi Attack: 6 Of Gej's Security Aides Hospitalized by okechukwu3: 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
That's the main reason they do not want their youths to go to school. They prefer them uninformed so they can be used as thugs and touts during election.
The mosque does not encourage formal education, preach only Jihad to their youth on a daily basis.

How did we end up with these animals in Nigeria?

You got it right.
Re: PDP Bauchi Attack: 6 Of Gej's Security Aides Hospitalized by fleet7(m): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dannyset:
Lies. News like dis without pictorial view is what PDP uses so as to boycott dis election. Even Channels no get pictures!

what are you on about, i guess your one of Apc tout
Re: PDP Bauchi Attack: 6 Of Gej's Security Aides Hospitalized by Firefire(m): 2:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
ishiamu:
They want to get change by force they hacked sss website now stoning is next, is this the change they preach?? Come on This are just gangsters, terrorist in human clothing, when will all this end Buhari is just a llion in sheep clothing, apc should stop this radical acts else they plunge this country to chaos, what's all this madness.....

The above me is a psycho every1 shd ignore he just escaped from yabaleft he on the loose....

Phockphockman, descartes, firefire, mogidi, ceo4eva, nairalandop, come and see what the blood sucking party is doing to destroy the country and install an illiterate as president... nigerians have rejected the killer party....

Watch! If anyone does attack you, (Dr. Goodluck Jonathan) it will not be from me;(God) whoever may attack you will fall because of you.
Re: PDP Bauchi Attack: 6 Of Gej's Security Aides Hospitalized by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Say No to apc
Re: PDP Bauchi Attack: 6 Of Gej's Security Aides Hospitalized by Firefire(m): 2:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
GEJ - Your opponent Shall be Surrendered To You.

Re: PDP Bauchi Attack: 6 Of Gej's Security Aides Hospitalized by chiomashine: 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Let is rain, let it shine _ PDP is unstoppable.

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers Demand Trial Of Buhari For Alleged Forgery / APC Rep Quizzed Over Death Of Two After Campaign Rally / PHOTOS: Uduaghan Led PDP Campaign Train On Courtesy Call To Olu Of Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.