Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (56277 Views)

Pro-makarfi Supporters Clash With Pro-Sheriff Supporters At PDP Secretariat / 7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday / President Goodluck Jonathan’s Alleged Forged Doctorate Certificate Surfaces (2) (3) (4)

Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by BotherMleeper(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
onatisi:
So buhari pronunciation of senatores instead of senators is correct abi? So if he should become our president and go on to make such silly mistake infront of the global community. Una Well done.

We were talking about PEJ but since you dragged buhari into it i must ask whether poor english is synonymous with accent?

In any case Buhari can never mangle english like your PhD drunk ("how much did he STOLE" ) or his cringe worthy very poor showing during that infamous CNN interview with Amanpour.

GEJ speaks barely coherent english with a drunken slur; Buhari speaks adequate english albeit with an accent; PEJ speaks some alien gibberish with both a horrible accent and a tonal transgression.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by ebbie9ja(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
motherlode:
Dr. Patient well done ooo, I thank God i wasn't watching it life if not I might just be the first Nigerian to kill himself by laughing! grin
Why don't you watch it dead?
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by ollyruffy: 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Like husband like wife.

These couple parading themselves as PhD and B.ed holders make the outside world laugh at our educational qualifications and standards
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Sabotage4700(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
freeboy604:
OP Don't go and look for better things to better your life, you are not in anyway better than her and if you have a job to do I'm not sure you would have time to type this nonsense.

#GEJist

OP nice 1 jhoor!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Abbey2sam(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Proxy001:
whether we laugh at her or not she is still more qualified than brew Harry!! at least she has legitimate certificates/degrees. And all those girls laughing at our Dame , tell me how many responsible relationships not to talk of husband your so called polished English has won you. indeed its synanymous with the phrase " ugly girls dey wed while the fine ones they do ashoebi".. loooooools

You're very stupid for this your writeups
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by LegalIcon: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dr.Patience indeed, chai...mama peace!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by NemzySeries(m): 8:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
PEJ.......Baddest Comedian frm d Villa eva liveth.....ur speech raised 7dead bodies frm suleja mogue and healed 16 mad pple frm yaba left insanity home....fanks for d frequency ooo
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by shine96: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jona and him wify nor go kill nigerians with laffs. Even Jona for Benue na so he de murder English. " Everywhere you go you see federal government" kaii na projects he wan talk about o.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by allbright(m): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
This woman and Wike are clowns.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Horllamideh(m): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
All of you that are mocking our First Lady are silly. Is English her mother tongue? You that can speak Queen's English, where has it gotten you. Jealousy.
Many heads of state in non-English speaking countries address his/her citizens in their languages for easy comprehension. Patience is even trying. Tell the French or Saudi Arabian presidents to speak English and you'll see what I mean. Up First Lady.
Ain't french the official language of france??....English is our official language here,so enuf of heaping sands on mama peace's yansh.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by tompat86(m): 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
FFK:Patience,is GEJ around
PEJ:am sorry,he didnt dey

weldone ma,we will definitely miss U

sai buhari!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
RichDad1:

Chaiii so e pain reach that level?
lmao
lwkmd ooooo
You no well
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by motherlode: 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
ebbie9ja:

Why don't you watch it dead?
it's not bad if you watch the next season film dead, please use your brain it wasn't what i meant to write but my phone did it Cuz i'm using prediction!.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by motherlode: 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
Francon:

I thank ?
Tell me the difference between you and her?
mine is typing error you can read it again cuz i have modified the post but as for PEJ, you don't need som1 to tell you it's a Nigerian made atomic mouth bomb!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by mimicious(f): 6:07am On Jan 24, 2015
DeCritique:

And you're nothing but a magnified mugu... Shut da hell up!!
Plz tell him angry, I believe if u check hIs sch result it will like bb pin f9E8D7E8
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Francon(f): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2015
motherlode:

mine is typing error you can read it again cuz i have modified the post but as for PEJ, you don't need som1 to tell you it's a Nigerian made atomic mouth bomb!

Did you call that a typing error? undecided when I see a typographic error I know. The letter A and I are far apart. They are not even in the same line or key to start with shocked

Admit your mistake and have it in mind that no one is perfect. As long as she can communicate and we can understand little of her english, we are ok. grin

Moreover I have heard some first ladies in some part of Africa speak and hers is manageable. Some even communicate with a native language with a translator beside them. embarassed
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by tooshlady: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
funny!
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Objektive: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
LIES LIES LIES FAILBUHARI....................WHEN WILL THIS FAILED MALAM GROW UP

Yungwizzzy:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-iG9oC0DEWdM/VMFY4kpFeDI/AAAAAAAEWyU/v0OJPg67YnI/s1600/4.png[/img]

I personally watched it and it was so hilarious grin grin the worst part is that wike introduced her has Dr 'patient' jonaTAN

[img]http://4.bp..com/-i8mn1KP4KNI/VMFY5ZhdX3I/AAAAAAAEWyc/cZoAOom77pw/s1600/5.png[/img]

incumbent incoming govanor

chei diaris godu oooo grin

This English you are spoken grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-gspH9MQ8_Kk/VMFY5tC6ApI/AAAAAAAEWyg/rjH91yBGaXE/s1600/6.png[/img]

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/01/some-of-things-mama-peace-allegedly.html?m=1
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by Objektive: 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2015
YOU DID NOT PASS MATHEMATICS, IF NOT FOR CORRUPTION THE HIGHEST YOU WILL GET IN THE MILITARY IS WARRANT OFFICER 2!!!!! BUT YOU ARE FRAUDULENTLY A MAJOR GENERAL............CORRUPTION IN PRACTICE.

POT CALLING KETTLE BLACK.

SHOW US YOUR CERTIFICATE......................QUOTA SYSTEM MAJOR GENERAL..................MGMB

Yungwizzzy:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-iG9oC0DEWdM/VMFY4kpFeDI/AAAAAAAEWyU/v0OJPg67YnI/s1600/4.png[/img]

I personally watched it and it was so hilarious grin grin the worst part is that wike introduced her has Dr 'patient' jonaTAN

[img]http://4.bp..com/-i8mn1KP4KNI/VMFY5ZhdX3I/AAAAAAAEWyc/cZoAOom77pw/s1600/5.png[/img]

incumbent incoming govanor

chei diaris godu oooo grin

This English you are spoken grin

[img]http://3.bp..com/-gspH9MQ8_Kk/VMFY5tC6ApI/AAAAAAAEWyg/rjH91yBGaXE/s1600/6.png[/img]

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/01/some-of-things-mama-peace-allegedly.html?m=1
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by winny4sandy: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
alaoeri:
This got me cracking cheesy grin 'I was riding with the incumbent coming governor' Patience won't kill person with laughter cheesy , eyah we are going to miss her comic relief as from May 29.
Sai Buhari.
No! U will not miss her yet until 2019 , if u can't cope with that ....u know what to do to urself . This ur so-called President elect( Buhari, )does he know the meaning of APC that he represents? and INEC ? Go fine that out . kudos to Johnathan . U know what I mean.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by winny4sandy: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
winny4sandy:
No! U will not miss her yet until 2019 , if u can't cope with that ....u know what to do to urself . This ur so-called Presidential candidate( Buhari, )does he know the meaning of APC that he represents? and INEC ? Go fine that out . kudos to Johnathan . U know what I mean.
alaoeri:
This got me cracking cheesy grin 'I was riding with the incumbent coming governor' Patience won't kill person with laughter cheesy , eyah we are going to miss her comic relief as from May 29.
Sai Buhari.
Re: Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers by teejah03(m): 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2015
but really she pull crowd in the east,well done mama peace,

no sentiments....

Celebrities React To Desmond Elliot Statement Over Social Media Regulation / President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / DSS Reacts As IPOB Members Kill Two Officers, Reveals Next Move