Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (26357 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (36 Vacant Pos / Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Lastdon02(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2015
ok o
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by KingsleyBuubba(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2015
No wonder dis country is the way it is.... Oya imsu and futo professors..apply. one professor will teach in 3 or 4 universities @ the same time. While the young vibrant youths shud go to help ba= we go know.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 23, 2015
k
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 23, 2015
sunsky29:
Last time I went to dt sch for pume en....I spent a night at ibb hall....oboy mosquito wan finish me for that hostel......

To make maatter worst

The day of d exam en...to see water baf na die

As I manage find water with d help of on strange dude who hosted me..

Then d bathroom na worstest....I prefer d pit latterin in our village to that...

To poo sef na wahali

I just wanted to empty my bowl bfr goin to d exam hall as not to expirence

"Shiiiiit dey wire me"

I had to bend a bit while shiiitn smh

Students pisssss on d bathroom passages..

It was just a mess..

And there mumu vc wan go pocket money in d name of job application abi

The truth b told

If students r well martured n hygenic.
Our hostels wouldn't v been dt bad in naija.
Students.

Smh

Every money you are paying is going to the ICT section of the school. You need scratch card to apply and that is the work of the ICT department.
The school has a massive ICT department that can accommodate about 5000 persons per time and that is a huge investment. Those invited would write test online in the school ICT section.

Innovations are not cheap. You can be sure of your score.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by butanep(m): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2015
Another employment scam from this university. They will collect money for application from huge applicant & at the end collect very few persons.

Some of these vacant position list above are not vacant, the university is just fraudulent in nature. They even have persons taking up some position listed above.

The university has been fraudulent since ages, that is why they couldn't accredit some of their courses, that most of their student where sent home from NYSC camp due to failure of the management to accredit some courses in the university.

Even a new established university don't have such openings for vacancies not to talk about university that has been operating for years now.

Am not discouraging anyone from applying but just know most of the opening here is pure scam from the highest order.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by clemz88(m): 8:05am On Jan 23, 2015
Please can I apply with my primary school leaving certificate? I need a reply urgently cos afterall to be a senator only waec is needed undecided
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Icon4s(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2015
Is this still a University of Agriculture?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by idu1(m): 8:10am On Jan 23, 2015
Oohmpa u can now apply to teach your profession Veterinary medicine.....

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 23, 2015
Nice post Op
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Lennylinconlee(m): 8:30am On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=Jamieb post=30044448][/quote]

SHEY THE SCHOOL NO GET ANY LECTURER BEFORE NIIIII...............................NA WA O
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2015
Goodluck applicants.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 23, 2015
sunsky29:
Last time I went to dt sch for pume en....I spent a night at ibb hall....oboy mosquito wan finish me for that hostel......

If students r well martured n hygenic.
Our hostels wouldn't v been dt bad in naija.
Students.

Smh

The skul went under massive development last year...it's no more like that.

That's my alma mata

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 23, 2015
Wuuworld:
Michael Okpala Farmers Association University Umudike.......Motto: We exploit the soil.

You're wrong bro.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2015
For the record..

Since the creation of nairaland.com,this is the first time anything about this school is hitting front page.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Kei144(m): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2015
[size=13pt]It is a big scam!

how can a department be looking for 5 Professors, 20 Senior Lecturers? How can an already existing university be looking for 2,000 senior academics. Even old UNN doesn't have close to a total of 2,000 academic staff (including Graduate Assistants). They only want to cm people of 3,000 naira. It is somebody from the university that posted it on Naraland in order to attract a lot of 3,000 naira payments.

it is an insult to ask a senior academic to pay 3,000 naira, when you should be begging him/her to come and help you to gain accreditation.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Kei144(m): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2015
barristerMDGs:

Every money you are paying is going to the ICT section of the school. You need scratch card to apply and that is the work of the ICT department.
The school has a massive ICT department that can accommodate about 5000 persons per time and that is a huge investment. Those invited would write test online in the school ICT section.

Innovations are not cheap. You can be sure of your score.

[size=14pt]Senior academics write test? Scam![/size]
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Valmesk(m): 9:11am On Jan 23, 2015
you can try ur luck and apply,but at ur own peril if you don't have any link,most of their jobs are scam,they are interested in that prescribed ICT fee,the big question is since you want to employ about a less than hundred employees, why collect ICT aptititude fee from about 5000 jobseekers,Is this not pure fraud,man is wicked to man.

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Walexsammy(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Valmesk:
They charged 1000 naira in the last recruitment exercise,I made a good score in the exercise but was not invited for the interview but surprisingly,people that never participated in the aptitude test got a position i applied for,that's Nigeria for you,remember IM plays a great role in MOUAU. I wish Prof.Hilary Edeoga will solve this recruitment problem,give every body the same chance to try his or her luck in the interview stage and not inviting thousands to write the aptitude because you must pay before participating then selecting only few for the job even without interviewing them.Since from onset they know that only few will get the job even without interviewing them,then why do they advertise their jobs and spin off substantial amount from job seekers?
...I graduated last year from dis skul, my dear, this current VC is nothing buh a pure politician, imagine increasing skul feez from 22k to 55k with 2-3yrs...the man don scatter the skul....I always wish the formal VC can come bk

2 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Walexsammy(m): 9:27am On Jan 23, 2015
butanep:
Another employment scam from this university. They will collect money for application from huge applicant & at the end collect very few persons.

Some of these vacant position list above are not vacant, the university is just fraudulent in nature. They even have persons taking up some position listed above.

The university has been fraudulent since ages, that is why they couldn't accredit some of their courses, that most of their student where sent home from NYSC camp due to failure of the management to accredit some courses in the university.

Even a new established university don't have such openings for vacancies not to talk about university that has been operating for years now.

Am not discouraging anyone from applying but just know most of the opening here is pure scam from the highest order.

.....ogbeni with most respect, ure talking rubbish...what do u mean by 'the skul has been fruadulent since ages? Are u sure u even no wia the skul is located...for ur infor, I finished dia last year

2 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by chidexxy007(m): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2015
with such massive recruitment, are they doing a total overhaul of their teaching staff?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by natnoble(m): 9:48am On Jan 23, 2015
for those who dont hav job there is no harm in tryin.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by jdbrasco(m): 9:54am On Jan 23, 2015
barristerMDGs:

More course accredited, more hands needed.

They are driving at making the school University of science and technology.
Its a great school though
. Now I got it. I wanted to ask d reason for such a massive recruitment. Thnx for cming to d rescue
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Realdeals(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2015
Did they sack all their staff? This job advert is ridiculous over 2000 job openings
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by uzolexis(f): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2015
barristerMDGs:

More course accredited, more hands needed.

They are driving at making the school University of science and technology.
Its a great school though

Yeah it's a great school,my Alma mater grin
But i'm dissapointed pple av 2 pay for their recruitment forms,that's extortion and I don't think they need these much lecturers.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by uzolexis(f): 10:21am On Jan 23, 2015
butanep:

I agree that some of d positions r not vacant and i'm dissapointed cos this is my Alma mater but concerning d accreditation that's a big fat lie cos almost (if not all) courses offered av been accredited. Where did u get d info about graduates of the uni being sent away 4rm camp? That's false information angry angry
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Profeme: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2015
Walexsammy:
...I graduated last year from dis skul, my dear, this current VC is nothing buh a pure politician, imagine increasing skul feez from 22k to 55k with 2-3yrs...the man don scatter the skul....I always wish the formal VC can come bk
Indeed you are right .Things have really taken a downward trend in my former school. Gone are the days when things were done purely on merit. The present VC is just making money by all means. For example,it is now compulsory for new stuudents to stay in the hostel with an accomodation fees of N60,000. I pray God will restore MOUAU to her former glory in terms of administration.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by uzolexis(f): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2015
Walexsammy:

Edeoga has killed Mouau 4 us,so sad cry cry
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by uzolexis(f): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Wuuworld:
Michael Okpala Farmers Association University Umudike.......Motto: We exploit the soil.

Meaning angry sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) / Immigration Recruitment / Nigeria Police Release Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.