Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,734 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (26358 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Portland Paints & Products Nigeria Plc / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (36 Vacant Pos / Academic Vacancies At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture (179 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Walexsammy(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Profeme:
Indeed you are right .Things have really taken a downward trend in my former school. Gone are the days when things were done purely on merit. The present VC is just making money by all means. For example,it is now compulsory for new stuudents to stay in the hostel with an accomodation fees of N60,000. I pray God will restore MOUAU to her former glory in terms of administration.
....no be small thing..the 60k hostel issh really pissed me off..not minding if u have brothers or sisters staying off-k u might wanna stay with....the man is nothing but a greed
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by DaPhilosopher(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2015
From the comments i have read so far, it logical to conclude that this is scam! May God help them!
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by butanep(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2015
uzolexis:

I agree that some of d positions r not vacant and i'm dissapointed cos this is my Alma mater but concerning d accreditation that's a big fat lie cos almost (if not all) courses offered av been accredited. Where did u get d info about graduates of the uni being sent away 4rm camp? That's false information angry angry
If you come out here to tell me am lying about some courses not accredited in the university, it therefore means you don't know about the recent development going on in your school.
It is not a matter of I heard, it happened in my very eyes where graduates of accounting, banking & finance, and other business related cources
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by butanep(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2015
uzolexis:

I agree that some of d positions r not vacant and i'm dissapointed cos this is my Alma mater but concerning d accreditation that's a big fat lie cos almost (if not all) courses offered av been accredited. Where did u get d info about graduates of the uni being sent away 4rm camp? That's false information angry angry
II'm not competing with any body, if u get there b4me, congratulations..if you come out here to tell me am lying about some courses not accredited in the university, it therefore means you don't know about the recent development going on in your school.
It is not a matter of I heard, it happened in my very eyes where graduates of accounting, banking & finance, and other business related courses where called out in camp( batch c\14) and were asked to return all their kits and return back home because their courses have not been accredited. It was a day of tears for them. Just called any student from your school & asked about the recent development.
That school is fraudulent... I just pity those that will graduate from those department this year because it has not been accredited by NUC.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by zicky(m): 11:51am On Jan 23, 2015
Edeoga is like a typical Nigeria politician, he started by building infrastructure, bringing in more department n college with good road bt d guy is mean with d hostel stuff, onyido d former VC only expel cultist and students caught involve in exam malpractice. Mouau is a growing school
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by butanep(m): 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
Walexsammy:
.....ogbeni with most respect, ure talking rubbish...what do u mean by 'the skul has been fruadulent since ages? Are u sure u even no wia the skul is located...for ur infor, I finished dia last year
I might be talking rubbish but you know the school is just an image. The school is in Abia. Asked some of your friends that graduated from that school, they will tell you the school is just a figure-head. Am not sure federal govt knows if that school is even still existing.

The school is even in NUC black-list if it may interest you. They parade students together in department taking courses that have not been accredited by NUC.

The officials in that school starting from the VC are all fraudulent.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by nickydof(m): 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Rubbish!! Some people are advising others to apply. How many persons on NL has a PhD and unemployed How many PhD holder will agree to take an aptitude test before employment? How many schools in nigeria have up to 20 senior lecturers in a department? Which professor will pay money to get employment at a village university like this? There are so many jobless Masters holders and PhD students on the streets looking for job, these ones are creating jobs for the employed. How many Doctors do you know that are unemployed?

This is clear fraud! They can try again later!
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by jvera(f): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
butanep:
I might be talking rubbish but you know the school is just an image. The school is in Abia. Asked some of your friends that graduated from that school, they will tell you the school is just a figure-head. Am not sure federal govt knows if that school is even still existing.

The school is even in NUC black-list if it may interest you. They parade students together in department taking courses that have not been accredited by NUC.

the school is known by fed govt every skul v its floop
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by jvera(f): 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Icon4s:
Is this still a University of Agriculture?
its not comprises of all
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Walexsammy(m): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
butanep:

....so, ur assesment is base of wat u heard, lols, ure funny, check NUC website and u'll see if the skul is dia or not. Nw talking about accreditation, mouau is not the only skul undergoing courses dat has yet to be accredited, university of abuja as an example, moreova, the issue of accreditation only happend last year C14, and it only affected 3 disciplines. I dnt no why ure talking asif u were expelled in same skul or u have personal hatred with d skul.......I studied computer Engineering there, go and check ur same NUC accredited courses if u won't find computer engineering there. U should always get ur facts right......peace
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by butanep(m): 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
jvera:
the school is known by fed govt every skul v its floop
thank God you agree to the flaws but that of the school is just too much...

Maybe that's the reason they need hands anyway, so they can put the school to standard.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by jvera(f): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
butanep:
thank God you agree to the flaws but that of the school is just too much...

Maybe that's the reason they need hands anyway, so they can put the school to standard.
thats the reason but did you school there?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by zicky(m): 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
jvera:
leave τ̣̣ђα̲̅†̥ ​ guy, he was one of the students expelled for exam malpractice, he's now a wheelbarrow pusher

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by vickertony(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
My school oh,never heard of this employment stuff shaa.
300level,Accounting.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by jvera(f): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
zicky:
leave τ̣̣ђα̲̅†̥ ​ guy, he was one of the students expelled for exam malpractice, he's now a wheelbarrow pusher
hmm...u follow too if not how you take know
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
I graduated from the biochemistry department of this school and as at then we had up to 5 professors in the department, why all these recruitment?

I smell wayo.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Profeme:
Indeed you are right .Things have really taken a downward trend in my former school. Gone are the days when things were done purely on merit. The present VC is just making money by all means. For example,it is now compulsory for new stuudents to stay in the hostel with an accomodation fees of N60,000. I pray God will restore MOUAU to her former glory in terms of administration.
The notorious academic relevance of umudike is sinking, since professor onyido left as VC, things have taking shape infrastructurally but not reflecting academically. The university web ranking has progressively fell from 29 as at when onyido left to about 70something now. This VC is up to something.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Valmesk(m): 3:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
For professors...

1 Like

Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by sussanchims2013: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nawaooo is only senior lecturer ,associate professor and professors.administrative staff and jenior workers won't they work?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by jamesbridget13(f): 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
is d sch state owned or federal owned?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Lankaline(m): 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
its funny cos there are so many proffs and lecturers already in mouau,,,so are they planning to sack all of em or what,,if so,,they should make sure the old lecturers are nt spared,,them don kill us,,
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by butanep(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
jvera:
no... I schooled in UNIBEN.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by butanep(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
zicky:
look at you... why will I study in such university... that village school. For your information, I graduated from University of Benin. A great and well respected university in Nigeria.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by jvera(f): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
butanep:
no... I schooled in UNIBEN.
alright
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by FavourCintosis(m): 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
My university...great umudykes! cool
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by 100Cents: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Good news.

This school has many fine girls..

GEJ till 2019..
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by 100Cents: 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
FavourCintosis:
My university...great umudykes! cool

How far ?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
butanep:
look at you... why will I study in such university... that village school. For your information, I graduated from University of Benin. A great and well respected university in Nigeria.
really? Yet you sound like one motor park tout.

Is this guy really a template of what uniben offers?
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by 100Cents: 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
clemz88:
Please can I apply with my primary school leaving certificate? I need a reply urgently cos afterall to be a senator only waec is needed undecided

And to be a President, you dont even need WAEC.
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by zicky(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
jvera:
hmm...u follow too if not how you take know
they always paste their pix in school so it not a secret thing
Re: Massive Recruitment At Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike by zicky(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
butanep:
that will not put food on your table

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Job Vacancy At Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal Two (MMA2) / Immigration Recruitment / Nigeria Police Release Full List Of Shortlisted Candidates For Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.