Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama (2537 Views)

I Regret Serving Pdp Government That Created Boko Haram B/cs Of Politics.. Maku / Jonathan, PDP Under Fire Over Buhari ‘death Threat’ / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by portage(m): 2:03am On Jan 23, 2015
Just today, January 22nd 2015, President Obama just affirmed tonight ( through Google live interview) that the Jonathan PDP led Government is NOT doing enough to combat Boko Haram menace!

Therefore, The United States is not happy with current Government in Nigeria. The US will like to see a CHANGE!.......a Government they can work with........this, in my opinion will help Nigeria and the United States at the same time.

We certainly need a CHANGE……………an effective Government that will be serious enough to curb this Boko People! and improve the discipline level that we so much needed in Nigeria.

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbR6iQ62v9k

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by moranu(f): 2:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Oga Joanna
Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by oduastates: 2:28am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by Joel3(m): 3:07am On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari has already sign terrorists act with the united state of america. They invited him to sign in support of western nation to combat islamic terrorists. And to support.
Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by anonimi: 3:58am On Jan 23, 2015
Joel3:
Buhari has already sign terrorists act with the united state of america. They invited him to sign in support of western nation to combat islamic terrorists. And to support.

In case you have not noticed, we are NOT semi-literates here who never finished secondary school so are forging certificates shocked
Either you provide the source of your news that 'Buhari already signed' or you are a confirmed LIAR just like most supporters of the Association of Pretending Crooks, APC

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by Change2015(m): 3:59am On Jan 23, 2015
And the TANistas will say... Is Obama now APC, or has Amaechi sent him 19bn. People who can't recognise incompetence even when it has beaten them around the head for almost 6yrs.

#change
#GMB
#APC

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by anonimi: 4:07am On Jan 23, 2015
Change2015:
And the TANistas will say... Is Obama now APC, or has Amaechi sent him 19bn. People who can't recognise incompetence even when it has beaten them around the head for almost 6yrs.

#change
#GMB
#APC

Did you watch the 45 seconds clip where Obama ONLY said goodbyes?
At what point EXACTLY in the clip did he comment on Boko Haram?

Another LIE from Thief'nuibu CABAL bursted!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by Gejfreesupport: 4:08am On Jan 23, 2015
And what is Obama's administration? cheesy

LOL... The best orator who has failed woefully in governance...

For those who are not aware.... Mr. Obama currently has the LOWEST ever rating for a sitting American President...

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by PassingShot(m): 4:35am On Jan 23, 2015
It's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that PDP/GEJ represent COLOSSAL FAILURE.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by knowledgeable: 4:49am On Jan 23, 2015
portage:
Just today, January 22nd 2015, President Obama just affirmed tonight ( through Google live interview) that the Jonathan PDP led Government is NOT doing enough to combat Boko Haram menace!

Therefore, The United States is not happy with current Government in Nigeria. The US will like to see a CHANGE!.......a Government they can work with........this, in my opinion will help Nigeria and the United States at the same time.

We certainly need a CHANGE……………an effective Government that will be serious enough to curb this Boko People! and improve the discipline level that we so much needed in Nigeria.

Source:

APC propaganda and spin offs. Obama did not said all of the above in that interview. Pls guys take your time and watch the interview. He only said how the Nigerian Government wasn't doing enough and the help the US can give in terms of intelligence gathering and nothing else. GEJ TILL 2019!!!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by Swizdoe(m): 5:09am On Jan 23, 2015
Gejfreesupport:
And what is Obama's administration? cheesy

LOL... The best orator who has failed woefully in governance...

For those who are not aware.... Mr. Obama currently has the LOWEST ever rating for a sitting American President...

And I guess gej has the highest rating for a sitting Nigerian president undecided........ Atleast Obama is good in Oratory according to you but gej has failed woefully in both oratory and governance (kettle calling pot black).
As usual, attack the messenger and ignore the message

1 Like

Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by sebali: 5:30am On Jan 23, 2015
Watching in 3D
Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by bettercreature(m): 5:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Do we need Obama to tell us?even foetus knows it
Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by ej77: 6:22am On Jan 23, 2015
portage:

Source:
Obama u can not stop GEJ from winning the election.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by Nobody: 6:26am On Jan 23, 2015
Obama doe'snt have to say it. It is clear Gej and his satanist supporter's are hell bent on destroying Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 23, 2015
Obama that is currently being rejected in US by their citizen is here making noise in Nigeria. The problem with APC supporters is once you are anti Jonathan, you are very right but once the story favours Jonathan, it is fabricated or paid for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by baybeeboi: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2015
hehe!
and that's from Obama?
I reserve my coment.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by Gejfreesupport: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2015
Swizdoe:

And I guess gej has the highest rating for a sitting Nigerian president undecided........ Atleast Obama is good in Oratory according to you but gej has failed woefully in both oratory and governance (kettle calling pot black).
As usual, attack the messenger and ignore the message

Only fools will will accept the message and ignore the messenger...

If Jesus was a serial fornicator and was preaching don't fornicate...

I would NEVER accept him as my Lord and Personal Savior... cheesy

If OBJ was not corruption personified.. I would have accepted his foolish utterances against HIS president... cheesy

Whether you like it or not. GEJ is your president.. If you don't like it..

You better start preparing to get a Syria nationality before Feb 15. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The AMERICANS have learned their lessons, and we have learned from the Americans.. We don't want Change without improvement..

We have seen the change called TRANSFORMATION..

1 Like

Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by modskiller(m): 9:31am On Jan 23, 2015
Make I book space
Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by Swizdoe(m): 1:02am On Jan 24, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Only fools will will accept the message and ignore the messenger...

If Jesus was a serial fornicator and was preaching don't fornicate...

I would NEVER accept him as my Lord and Personal Savior... cheesy

If OBJ was not corruption personified.. I would have accepted his foolish utterances against HIS president... cheesy

Whether you like it or not. GEJ is your president.. If you don't like it..

You better start preparing to get a Syria nationality before Feb 15. cheesy cheesy cheesy

The AMERICANS have learned their lessons, and we have learned from the Americans.. We don't want Change without improvement..

We have seen the change called TRANSFORMATION..
Lol...... And I'm supposed to be scared by the trash you wrote up there.
Can't stop laughing at your stupidity
Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by MissEse: 1:10am On Jan 24, 2015
I refer him to Adams of Edo state: GnD
Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by Chekitaut: 1:39am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by obiz2014: 2:11am On Jan 24, 2015
That statement can only be made in APC secretariat

1 Like

Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by naijamerican: 2:15am On Jan 24, 2015
Joel3:

Exactly. Buhari has already sold out to the west. Expect CIA and FBI all in Nigeria if APC were to win. GEJ 2019!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by naijamerican: 2:16am On Jan 24, 2015
Skillbobralph:
Obama that is currently being rejected in US by their citizen is here making noise in Nigeria. The problem with APC supporters is once you are anti Jonathan, you are very right but once the story favours Jonathan, it is fabricated or paid for.

Obama is nothing but a phony, a fraud, a coward, an eltist, and an all around terrible politician. He's endorsement of Buhrai is proof that Buhari is BAD for Nigeria. Obama DOES NOT have the best interests of Nigeria at heart.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by akinleye12345(m): 2:43am On Jan 24, 2015
True
Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by aniarizona: 2:49am On Jan 24, 2015
Jonathan government is never a failure, just that people. Around him vow to frustrate his government. He is the best president that has only practice pure democratic and contributed more to promote the economy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by austinvsb1(m): 6:29am On Jan 24, 2015
Watch from d 31st minute to the 35th. That's where he spoke abt the Nigeria govts ineffectiveness. I don't seem to understand how well-meaning Nigerians would still go ahead and vote GEJ again. It's disgusting really.

Save Nigeria while you can. I have said my own o.
Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by austinvsb1(m): 6:39am On Jan 24, 2015
aniarizona:
Jonathan government is never a failure, just that people. Around him vow to frustrate his government. He is the best president that has only practice pure democratic and contributed more to promote the economy.

Which yeye contribution is that one. The promoted economy that doesn't improve the life of d common man. Even obama reiterated in his interview the need for citizens to benefit hugely from a growing economy.

Jonathan will come and declare Nigeria as the largest economy in Africa whereas 70% of her citizens live below 1usd a day.

I refuse to sell my future and that of my kids to dogs. I accept change! My vote is for the General
Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 24, 2015
Obama yawns in our direction and we all go bananas, "he yawned at me, oh jeez! I feel like am on top of the world ". How low can we get? The Americans want a government they can work with? Oh yeah, so they can manipulate us the way they have always done.
They say we aren't doing enough to combat boko haram, oh yeah, like they offered assistance when we needed. Rather their citizens went on to fight as ISIS militants. People who don't know the intricacies of international diplomacy would come on here to spew jargons. Ask Obama if Americans regard his government as a success. Unlike Nigerians, Americans don't talk too much, they do their talking at the polls and they did just that @the November mid-term elections where they voted resoundingly against Obama 's democrats.
Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by spott(m): 7:38am On Jan 24, 2015
bbb
Re: Jonathan PDP Government Is A FAILURE According To Obama by johnmartus(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2015
Jonathan government has failed nigeria even failed africa failed world jonathan government embrace corruption embrace terrorist giving room to religion begot misfortune everywhere oh this was very sick God come to our help
Sai buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

"There Will Be Bloodshed If 2015 Elections Are Rigged" - Buhari! / Diaspora Campaign Graphics For Buhari/osinbajo-UK CHAPTER See Lovely Photos / Photo: Holy Crime: Prophet, Emmanuel Omale In Electoral Fraud Scandal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.