Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Double Wahala For Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Double Wahala For Saraki (2570 Views)

How Senate Rules Were ‘amended’ For Saraki, Ekweremadu’s Elections – Clerk / APC Shops For Saraki’s Replacement- The Sun Newspaper / Those Calling For Saraki’s Resignation Are Enemies Of Democracy – Babatope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Double Wahala For Saraki by Soskid(m): 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2015
DOUBLE WAHALA FOR SARAKI
By Adeleke Sodiq Olalekan (Soskid)

After been smacked by other children in the neighborhood, with tears, you rush down to your parent with the mind of receiving at least succor. You receive the shock of your life when your parent add insult to your injury by flogging stupidity out of you. Double wahala you call it 'shey'? That is exactly what our dear Senate President is going through.

Saraki, 'oga at the top' was docked by the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB). "Can't you see I am the senate president ni?" " Can't you see am too big for your dock ni?" All fell into the deaf ears of the chairman of the tribunal. Perhaps, Saraki was oblivious of the fact that the system has changed. Hence, nobody is too big to dance nakedly to the music. The former governor of Kwara state tried his possible best to evade justice but his best was not enough to lift him above the law. On the the 22nd September, 2015, Saraki was subjected to the CCT.

His apologists were too quick to point accusing fingers. " Saraki is being witch-hunted nio" The question has changed from whether or not Saraki is guilty to who is behind his travails.

"CCB has embarrassed me but let me rush to my people in ilu-Afonja. Let me show the whole world that my people love me too much" That seems like the voice of the embattled Senate president. In his kaftan, he couldn't wait any longer to receive his people at the prayer grounds. Perhaps, he didn't take into cognizance the fact that an hungry man is an angry man. Yes, the people were hungry and angry. They had not been paid their salaries for months. Oh! No money to buy kaftan like the number three citizen of the country. The first stone came, the second came, the third. Ah! The same people Saraki claimed loved him were ready to leave him with one eye. He will forever be grateful to his security personnel who risked their own lives to whisk him away to a safe haven.

Double Wahala for our senate president o.

5 Likes

Re: Double Wahala For Saraki by HungerBAD: 5:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
Saraki is an ingrate.

He deserves whatever he is getting.

3 Likes

Re: Double Wahala For Saraki by Soskid(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Double Wahala For Saraki by modath(f): 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2015
Soskid:
Lalasticlala

For what ? Is S/he your child?? angry
Re: Double Wahala For Saraki by Canme4u(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2015
Gud 1
Re: Double Wahala For Saraki by adaweezy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2015
Soskid:
DOUBLE WAHALA FOR SARAKI
By Adeleke Sodiq Olalekan (Soskid)

After been smacked by other children in the neighborhood, with tears, you rush down to your parent with the mind of receiving at least succor. You receive the shock of your life when your parent add insult to your injury by flogging stupidity out of you. Double wahala you call it 'shey'? That is exactly what our dear Senate President is going through.

Saraki, 'oga at the top' was docked by the Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB). "Can't you see I am the senate president ni?" " Can't you see am too big for your dock ni?" All fell into the deaf ears of the chairman of the tribunal. Perhaps, Saraki was oblivious of the fact that the system has changed. Hence, nobody is too big to dance nakedly to the music. The former governor of Kwara state tried his possible best to evade justice but his best was not enough to lift him above the law. On the the 22nd September, 2015, Saraki was subjected to the CCT.

His apologists were too quick to point accusing fingers. " Saraki is being witch-hunted nio" The question has changed from whether or not Saraki is guilty to who is behind his travails.

"CCB has embarrassed me but let me rush to my people in ilu-Afonja. Let me show the whole world that my people love me too much" That seems like the voice of the embattled Senate president. In his kaftan, he couldn't wait any longer to receive his people at the prayer grounds. Perhaps, he didn't take into cognizance the fact that an hungry man is an angry man. Yes, the people were hungry and angry. They had not been paid their salaries for months. Oh! No money to buy kaftan like the number three citizen of the country. The first stone came, the second came, the third. Ah! The same people Saraki claimed loved him were ready to leave him with one eye. He will forever be grateful to his security personnel who risked their own lives to whisk him away to a safe haven.

Double Wahala for our senate president o.
OAU Alumni?
i was right
Re: Double Wahala For Saraki by Dennis07(m): 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2015
That serves him right

IF YOU CARE TO MANAGE YOUR DIABETES AND HYPERTENSION USING A NATURAL WAY... visit this link..www.nairaland.com/2619089/natural-way-completely-manage-diabetes
Re: Double Wahala For Saraki by Soskid(m): 5:37am On Sep 27, 2015
adaweezy:
OAU Alumni? i was right
Yes o. How did u know?
Re: Double Wahala For Saraki by adaweezy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
Soskid:

Yes o. How did u know?
You either held one post or contested during my 200 level days or so (Sports)
Re: Double Wahala For Saraki by Soskid(m): 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
adaweezy:
You either held one post or contested during my 200 level days or so (Sports)
You are right

(1) (Reply)

Tension Over Likely Clash Between Defence Minister, Service Chiefs / Amazing Facts About The Ijaw Nation That Make Her Stand Out / Corruption Under President Jonathan and Now;compare and contrast....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.