Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV (1880 Views)

Buhari's 'BODY LANGUAGE' Vs Jonathan's 'GOODLUCK' / Jonathan Goodluck Replies Boko Haram With A Hit Song / 7 Impressive Ways President Jonathan Fought Corruption (No. 3 May WOW You) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by Atlantian: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Part of Dr Goodluck Jonathan's impressive CV[/size]

SCHOOLS ATTENDED WITH DATES
ST MICHAEL’S PRIMARY SCHOOL, OLOIBIRI, BAYELSA STATE FSLC 1966 – 1969
MATER DEI HIGH SCHOOL, IMIRINGI, BAYELSA STATE 1971 – 1975
UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT 1977 – 1981
UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT 1983 – 1984
UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT 1987 – 1995
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS:
FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE (FSLC) 1969
WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (WASC) 1975
GENERAL CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION (GCE O/L) 1976
B. Sc. ZOOLOGY SECOND CLASS (HONS) UPPER DIVISION 1981
M. Sc. HYDROBIOLOGY/FISHERIES BIOLOGY 1985
Ph. D. ZOOLOGY 1995
MEMBERSHIP OF BODIES:
MEMBER, SCIENCE TEACHERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA
MEMBER FISHERIES SOCIETY OF NIGERIA (FISON)
FELLOW NIGERIA ENVIRONMENTAL SOCIETY (NES)
FELLOW INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATORS OF NIGERIA
FELLOW NIGERIA INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR IMPACT ASSESSMENT (IAIA)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by Atlantian: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2015
If we are to progress as a nation, as a people, we must cherish education. We must, as a people, as a nation, for the sake of our kids, grankids and future generations, shun hypocrisy. And uphold Western Education, because all we have today are advanced by Western Education.

There is a limit in life to which semi-literacy can take us to, beyond which we can annihilate others because of our toxic emotional level of understanding.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2015
wow. Buhari in trouble

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by WisdomFlakes: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2015
He's a square peg in a round hole, coz he's better off in a zoo, being a trained zoologist and all. Nigerians are not animals, so a zoologist is not equipped with the leadership skills to manage humans.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by acenazt: 10:38am On Jan 23, 2015
This is a list anyone can make. Bia ebele bring the papers.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by blackCITIZEN(m): 10:38am On Jan 23, 2015
ii
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by Atlantian: 10:45am On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
He's a square peg in a round hole, coz he's better off in a zoo, being a trained zoologist and all. Nigerians are not animals, so a zoologist is not equipped with the leadership skills to manage humans.
Then Buhari should be confined to Sambisa Forest as a soldier then, what is he doing contesting elections ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by azeeza(f): 10:51am On Jan 23, 2015
blackCITIZEN:
NICE ONE

No one would say he is not qualified for any job opportunity after BUHARI wins him this year
SAI BUHARI
kisses to you.

SAI BUHARI
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by Opinedecandid(m): 10:52am On Jan 23, 2015
If one says that the supposedly ignorant Nigerians blindly feigning to support the APC Presidential Candidate, Muhamadu Buhari do not know how unqualified and very unlikely for the general to be elected Nigeria's president in our time and clime, then the person is largely mistaken. The 'sins' and other indices disqualifying Buhari by far outweigh the factors for him: 2011 post election violence; religious bigotry, extremism, fundamentalism and intolerance; Age/ incessant Memory Loss and archaic mentality; Misunderstanding/Ignorant of the workings of national and international economies; Lack of education/Certificate saga, etc.

And the only factor possibly working in favour of Buhari is acclaimed 'anti corruption stands'. And incidentally, this stand is punctured by sterling facts about him when he was Chairman PTF as well as recent developments in regards to his certificates.
Let's tell ourselves the truth, Buhari is not better than Jonathan as President of Nigeria!
QED.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by valdes00(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2015
hnmm... Nah waoh..
"I have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate
brouhaha. Since it happened I started looking for all
my certificate. Infact I have safely kept the receipt
for my jamb form, post jamb, lecture notes,
textbook, photos, my signing out white vest, NYSC
khaki, and jungle boot too. Who knows anybody
may request for it. If someone who schooled before
independence can be asked to present his
certificate, who am I? If you are lucky enough to still
have your secondary school uniform and sandal,
please keep it. Who knows, any clueless person can
ask for it."
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OOOO,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2015
Azeeza. I need kisses too. tongue

SAI AZEEZA
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by Atlantian: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2015
A man who forgets the name of his running mate, calling him Onsibade instead of Osinbajo will likely forget his leadership responsibilities. Do not vote for Dementia.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by KanwuliaJara: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2015
. . . . .And ended up marrying this LOCAL, BUUUUUUUUUUSH, MARKET WOMAN? grin
EDUCATED ILLITERATE PLUS UGLY MAMI WOTA!!!! cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NU1XSE5XJM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiShU-yhp1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32rxosWUq_E

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by WisdomFlakes: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2015
Atlantian:
Then Buhari should be confined to Sambisa Forest as a soldier then, what is he doing contesting elections ?

Soldier = Leader of men

Zoologist = Leader of animals, Zoo keeper, etc...
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2015
Atlantian:
[size=18pt]Part of Dr Goodluck Jonathan's impressive CV[/size]

SCHOOLS ATTENDED WITH DATES
ST MICHAEL’S PRIMARY SCHOOL, OLOIBIRI, BAYELSA STATE FSLC 1966 – 1969
MATER DEI HIGH SCHOOL, IMIRINGI, BAYELSA STATE 1971 – 1975
UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT 1977 – 1981
UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT 1983 – 1984
UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT 1987 – 1995
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS:
FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE (FSLC) 1969
WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (WASC) 1975
GENERAL CERTIFICATE OF EDUCATION (GCE O/L) 1976
B. Sc. ZOOLOGY SECOND CLASS (HONS) UPPER DIVISION 1981
M. Sc. HYDROBIOLOGY/FISHERIES BIOLOGY 1985
Ph. D. ZOOLOGY 1995
MEMBERSHIP OF BODIES:
MEMBER, SCIENCE TEACHERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA
MEMBER FISHERIES SOCIETY OF NIGERIA (FISON)
FELLOW NIGERIA ENVIRONMENTAL SOCIETY (NES)
FELLOW INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATORS OF NIGERIA
FELLOW NIGERIA INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION FOR IMPACT ASSESSMENT (IAIA)
where is his Phd thesis?
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by Huffington: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
And CATTLE rearer will not rule us because we are not cows.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by azeeza(f): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2015
Even question papers, frankly speaking i cant find the original of my FSLC, i only have the photocopy. I wrote the school to make one available for me asap. No time ooo
valdes00:
hnmm... Nah waoh..
"I have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate
brouhaha. Since it happened I started looking for all
my certificate. Infact I have safely kept the receipt
for my jamb form, post jamb, lecture notes,
textbook, photos, my signing out white vest, NYSC
khaki, and jungle boot too. Who knows anybody
may request for it. If someone who schooled before
independence can be asked to present his
certificate, who am I? If you are lucky enough to still
have your secondary school uniform and sandal,
please keep it. Who knows, any clueless person can
ask for it."
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OOOO,
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by valdes00(m): 11:08am On Jan 23, 2015
azeeza:
Even question papers, frankly speaking i cant find the original of my FSLC, i only have the photocopy. I wrote the school to make one available for me asap. No time ooo
Lolzz, abeg ooo.... No b play play ooo, cos dis tin fear me
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by Atlantian: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Soldier = Leader of men

Zoologist = Leader of animals, Zoo keeper, etc...
Soldier means Leader of men ? You need Western Education.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by WisdomFlakes: 11:15am On Jan 23, 2015
Huffington:
And CATTLE rearer will not rule us because we are not cows.

We'll settle it at the polls come FeBuhari 14th. The choice is crystal clear between a career zoologist and a distinguished General of the Nigerian army and noble statesman -- in the mold of former British PM Sir Winston Churchill (a soldier and later PM) and Eisenhower (another soldier cum former President of the United states).
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by WisdomFlakes: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2015
Atlantian:
Soldier means Leader of men ? You need Western Education.

You can slice and dice it whichever way you like but the fact remains that former soldiers are better equipped with the requisite leadership abilities to LEAD nations. Unlike zoologists.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by D9ty7(m): 11:20am On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
You and I know that your course of study has nothing to do with your leadership abilities. How many political scientists are actively in the present day politics in Nigeria?
If Jonathan a zoologist should go back to the zoo because we Nigerians are not animals, then all medical doctors turned politicians should go back to the hospital cos we Nigerians are not sick, Engineers should return to their fields and allow political scientists take over the mantle of leadership. Until that time when leaders educated in the political line rule in Nigeria, I don't see Nigeria becoming any better.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by Atlantian: 11:22am On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

You can slice and dice it whichever way you like but the fact remains that former soldiers are better equipped with the requisite leadership abilities to LEAD nations. Unlike zoologists.
I thought soldiers were trained to shoot and kill. I didnt know they were trained to LEAD nations. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by WisdomFlakes: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Atlantian:
I thought soldiers were trained to shoot and kill. I didnt know they were trained to LEAD nations. Yeye dey smell.

No be your thread? Na your own yeye dey stink up your own thread. FeBuhari 14th will settle this.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by Atlantian: 11:26am On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

No be your thread? Na your own yeye dey stink up your own thread. FeBuhari 14th will settle this.
Do you mean FailBuhari 14th ? Listen, there is something called Experience, and Buhari has lots of Experiences, but the only problem is that he has lots of experiences in Failing Elections. This is a fact.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by WisdomFlakes: 11:33am On Jan 23, 2015
D9ty7:

You and I know that your course of study has nothing to do with your leadership abilities. How many political scientists are actively in the present day politics in Nigeria?
If Jonathan a zoologist should go back to the zoo because we Nigerians are not animals, then all medical doctors turned politicians should go back to the hospital cos we Nigerians are not sick, Engineers should return to their fields and allow political scientists take over the mantle of leadership. Until that time when leaders educated in the political line rule in Nigeria, I don't see Nigeria becoming any better.

Well, I agree with you, sort of. But there comes a time in the life of a nation, Like NOW, when a leader with some military training is needed to salvage a nation under siege from a band of thugs like boko haram.
GEJ has had 6 years to demonstrate his ability to inspire our army to victory against these insurgents, and he has been found wanting.

GEJ is a nice man, but being just won't cut it
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by D9ty7(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Well, I agree with you, sort of. But there comes a time in the life of a nation, Like NOW, when a leader with some military training is needed to salvage a nation under siege from a band of thugs like boko haram.
GEJ has had 6 years to demonstrate his ability to inspire our army to victory against these insurgents, and he has been found wanting.

GEJ is a nice man, but being just won't cut it
Well, I quite agree with you on this, but I don't believe only a millitary man or an ex-officer can help us during this period.
Have you ever thought that if these former officers after retirement, they didn't join any political party, are we going to be government-less? A civillian can do it, just the way an ex-officer will do it. The only difference is that, a civillian president will depend on strategies from his advicers who in this case were former officers and a millitary president doesn't necessarily need advice from anybody to crush terrorism.
All in all, the two government will achieve greatness whichever ways. And just wht you said up there, Jonathan is too nice to be a president.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by WisdomFlakes: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
@D9ty7: If he showed a bit more guts in dealing with them boko boys, I doubt he'd be as unpopular as he's becoming by the day coz he's performed relatively o.k in other areas.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by igbeke: 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Thumbs up for GEJ, our amiable President.
How many Nigeria past Heads of State/ Presidents can boast of this feat as their achievement?
Person wey sey Gej nor try make e ask Mr Buhari how e take dey easy to forge common WAEC certificate.
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by honeyseller291(m): 3:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Atlantian may Allah bless u...even as a northerner that I am I strongly support GEJ..the spirit of zik is in him bcus his name is nnamdi.....
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by honeyseller291(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
To you Mr wisdomflake I pity u,go and sale corn flakes bcus I believe u r an hausa man u r happy because oga jona has improved ur dams in the north,worked on ur irrigation system u cultivate without no season for break.courtesy of oga jona
Re: Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV by honeyseller291(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
GEJ has an impressive cv,he is a square peg in a round hole. He has advanced knowledge of zoology to manage animal like Buhari who can't tell us truth about his secondary school results.
Well like u said wisdomflake
Buhari should be confined to sambisa forest as a soldier then.what is he contesting. Election for?¿?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fbi Release: Nigerian Politicians And Their Worth In America. / Senate Receives 10 Petitions Against Amaechi, Others-the Punch / Caption This Photo Of Amaechi & Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.