Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

The Link Between Maitatsine And Boko Haram (very Important Eye Opener) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Link Between Maitatsine And Boko Haram (very Important Eye Opener) (1024 Views)

Buhari Stamping Out Zakzaky's Shiites Like Maitatsine / New Force Chief Pledges To Crush Boko Haram 'very Soon' / Buhari Defeated The Maitatsine Islamic Sect - New York Times 1984 Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Link Between Maitatsine And Boko Haram (very Important Eye Opener) by akanbiaa(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
www.valentineodika..de/2013/12/maitatsine-bloodbath-nigerias-religious.html?m=1
The link between Maitatsine and boko haram and other issues we need to know, very important eye opener for all to understand and know the truth, please take your time to read to the end.

Re: The Link Between Maitatsine And Boko Haram (very Important Eye Opener) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: The Link Between Maitatsine And Boko Haram (very Important Eye Opener) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
I don't know if any other person have seen the link,cos I have search through several time,dint find any,or may be my device is hiding it.some pls tell me what's happening
Re: The Link Between Maitatsine And Boko Haram (very Important Eye Opener) by akanbiaa(m): 3:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
donkilidon:
I don't know if any other person have seen the link,cos I have search through several time,dint find any,or may be my device is hiding it.some pls tell me what's happening
copy the link and paste in in different browsers on your phone and try again.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of What President Jonathan Did To Nigerians (HD PICS) / Seun Is Unbiased But Simply Misunderstood. / Council Of State Rejected President Jonathan’s Proposal To Postpone Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.