Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

PDP Bribing People With Rice In Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Bribing People With Rice In Lagos State (771 Views)

William-Jennings Jefferson Jailed For Bribing Atiku - Cramjones / APC Youth Accuses TY Danjuma Of Bribing INEC With N2bn For Taraba Re-run / So Is True, PDP Are Bribing People With Dollars To Get Their Votes: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Bribing People With Rice In Lagos State by leksy07(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
IMAGINE PDP GIVING THE PEOPLE OF LAGOS STATE RICE IN SOME AREA IN OTHER TO VOTE GEJ

1 Like

Re: PDP Bribing People With Rice In Lagos State by Firefire(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Surprised you registered: November 02, 2012 and your very first comment after 3 years is this ? undecided

1 Like

Re: PDP Bribing People With Rice In Lagos State by Dannyset(m): 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
What's the source of this bro? Its needed to validate dis thread.
And let me also congratulate u, because dis thread won't even make front page because its anti-PDP, and the mods and all of them put together are TANoids.

1 Like

Re: PDP Bribing People With Rice In Lagos State by leksy07(m): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
firefire,,, am sory if is offensive

1 Like

Re: PDP Bribing People With Rice In Lagos State by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
leksy07:
IMAGINE PDP GIVING THE PEOPLE OF LAGOS STATE RICE IN SOME AREA IN OTHER TO VOTE GEJ
MY FRIEND, WHY NOT COLLECT YOURS AND SPARE YOURSELF OF THE BITTER COMPLAIN?
BY THE WAY, IS IT A CRIME TO FEED THE PEOPLE?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Bribing People With Rice In Lagos State by Firefire(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
leksy07:
firefire,,, am sory if is offensive

Nothing offensive about it bro, it's campaign time... I just felt that is not a good starting point.

Anyway, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan remains the President of Nigeria till 2019.

Vote wisely, God bless your hustle.

1 Like

Re: PDP Bribing People With Rice In Lagos State by leksy07(m): 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
masterpower:

MY FRIEND, WHY NOT COLLECT YOURS AND SPARE YOURSELF OF THE BITTER COMPLAIN?
BY THE WAY, IS IT A CRIME TO FEED THE PEOPLE?
did u said feed d nation? Feeding d nation during election only... ALL IZZZ WELLL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Age Has Nothing To Do With It / What Do You See About Nigeria / Obanikoro Slammed For Circulating Fake ‘buhari Stoning’ Incident - Thenews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.