Stats: 3,161,393 members, 7,846,640 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

What Is The Best Gift? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Gift? (766 Views)

ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. / The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? / Best Gift That Can Make Ur Man Happy On His Birthday! (2) (3) (4)

What Is The Best Gift? by gabriel4u(m): 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2008
In fact am confuse of wat to buy,Girl are very objective, when you don't buy hem gift that will be a problem. And if you do, they may say they don't want this. kiss kiss
So am looking forward to you guys to give me example of you feel is the best for that day(Xmas and new year) and you gels too to let us know what kind of thing you will appreciate? (no pad) and (not more than N1,000) because i know some gels will be using this point as opportunity to buy all their January to December want, yes shocked cry

so thanks as i look to see your reply urgently
(pls no abuse or insult should come in pls) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

HAPPY XMAN AND NEW YEAR TO NAIRALAND VIEWER
Re: What Is The Best Gift? by opuro(m): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2008
SO NA 1000 NAIRA
YOU ARE ASKING US TO HELP YOU SPEND? undecided
Re: What Is The Best Gift? by iice(f): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2008
This your english na die, we don turn to hair gels undecided

So people give gifts for new year too? where have i been? grin

Just give am perfume undecided
Re: What Is The Best Gift? by Ben13: 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2008
N1,000!!!

**so fatigue**angrily signs out 4rm NL
Re: What Is The Best Gift? by gadgetzz: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2008
i think u should buy her paint and bra, if she no be basket mouth she go appreciate am
Re: What Is The Best Gift? by richo2: 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2008
i'd rather use the 1,000 chop hot suya and hide on xmas day!!! grin
Re: What Is The Best Gift? by Muza(m): 4:56pm On Dec 23, 2008
Just give her nice fcukin and accompany wit anythin,she'll appreciate
Re: What Is The Best Gift? by sangreal: 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2008
@ richo honestly i buy ur idea from one aspect becos it made me laff all thru u wud use the 1k to buy suya and then hide for xmas day
Haba bros u harsh oh
@poster if u have been dating ur girl for long wiv all sincerity in ur heart u wud know wat she wants and wat kind of a girl she is ok

Happy New Year Romance Section / Pet Name U Call Him/her / What Is Important In Love And Relationship

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9