Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU (14892 Views)

Buhari Voted Against A Nigerian As OAU Sec Gen In 1985 / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? / Buhari Voted Against A Nigerian Becoming Oau Sec-gen In 1985 'cause Of Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by ellechrystal(f): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
agabaI23:
Can I ask what is keeping her busy?
Work o..
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Remarkable: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dannyset:
But we have seen this before na.
And we still agreed to vote for him because he loves us and we love him too.
He won't run dry our reserves,
He won't steal our $20B,
He won't allow his ministers to buy bullet proof cars wit tax payers money.
He won't allow some ministers to escape NASS summons for using our N9B to maintain jet,
He won't corrupt our Senior Soldiers,
He won't divide the country,
And many more.
How much we love Buhari.
are you sure? do you know how much was found missing in PTF accounts? before I tell you and you dub it "propaganda", why not research on it and see if you still think that "he wont let .. etc"

Buhari is bad news, change in the wrong direction, I call him

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by agabaI23(m): 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
ellechrystal:

Work o..
You for call for back up na. I can exist in two places at a time
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Longeria(m): 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
chamboy:
can u imagine this bastards .. i have been jobless for more than four years, lost my cousin to ur siĺly immigration scam, my little potato plantation to insecurity in plateau n u saying ur occupation is to destroy my last hope in nigerian government .... God would punish u oooo Pdp
Your last hope has failed you already.
Buhari can never be the president of a United Nigeria. Unless it's Arewanistan.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by agabaI23(m): 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Remarkable:
are you sure? do you know how much was found missing in PTF accounts? before I tell you and you dub it "propaganda", why not research on it and see if you still think that "he wont let .. etc"

Buhari is bad news, change in the wrong direction, I call him
You be better pikin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Longeria(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
chamboy:
see anoda murder fucker ... the bloods of baga inmates is in ur hands
High blood pressure go kill this guy o o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Ojiofor: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
So mallam buhari deliberately scored Nigeria an own goal even though he was the captain of the team..After 30 years of such shameful and treasonable act he still have the gut to aspire to lead the team again?
Tufiakwa for mallan bohari.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by cutestA: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
Why is this expose not on front page?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by adamskutty(m): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bigcake:
A vote from a leprosy finger doesnt count... I guess you are below 20yrs hence you lack the historical recipe to argue and back up your views..
how dare u cursed, disgusting, primitove cave dweller quote me? grin

This is insanity, u need to be tied to a truck and dragged across the cactus filled wasteland of ur zoo,u Ijaw! grin
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
In Buhari's world only Hausa Fulanis are his countrymen.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by adamskutty(m): 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bigcake:
A vote from ur views..
how dare u cursed, disgusting, primitive cave dweller quote me? grin

This is insanity, u need to be tied to a truck and dragged across the cactus filled wasteland of ur zoo,u Ijaw! grin
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by prince4you: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
BUHARI HAS NOTING TO OFFER....SHOULD RETIRE......Buhari is perhaps one of a tiny few blinded by their prejudice from recognising the quality of GOODLUCK JONATHAN and El Rufai’s service........GEJ ALL THE WAY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by BlackPikiN(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Seun, Obinoscopy, ngwakwe, Ishilove. This should be on the front page.

In Buhari's religion, Peter Onu is an infidel so he would rather support his Islamic and Fulani brother from Niger republic than his compatriot who is Igbo.

Buhari is a devil. I mean he behaves, act and have the heart and the character of the devil.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Zellie: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Iamsynord:
And So what ? How many of you so called " Patriotic nigerisns " wouldn't betray the country for s meagre 50 000 dollars ??
Political post should not be about tribe, nation or religious alliance...Buhari chose who he thought his the best man for d job..shikena.
APC ..power..APC ..change ApC come 2015
YOU ARE A FO.OL

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Trut(m): 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
Front page

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Zellie: 8:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
This Man is even more evil than I thought!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Remarkable: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
lol thank you, my br
agabaI23:
You be better pikin

lol thank you, my brother... the truth is out there, but not too many people find it, or see, talkless of recognizing it... anyhoo, as they say, it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by agabaI23(m): 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
Remarkable:
lol thank you, my br
lol thank you, my brother... the truth is out there, but not too many people find it, or see, talkless of recognizing it... anyhoo, as they say, it is what it is.
The worst is that many see it but prefer to twist it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Remarkable: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Takara:

Ok, are u saying this issue was witnessed by only the author you quoted?

.. given the subsequent info. on the issue, are you still in doubt?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by BlackPikiN(m): 9:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
Attn Seun and ngwakwe, this should be on the front page.

We should see how evil-minded this man is.
I'm sure he's done worse than this stuff reported here.

These are all what we can see here but I believe they are more hidden attrocities committed by this devil called Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
otipoju:
It seems you people Dont get it...Buhari is a tool in the hands of Nigerians..

We will use him to fight corruption and after that get a young leader to usher us into a modern Nigeria.
bros, av been saying dis for long...buhari is just a forerunner to main candidates like fashola or Oshiomhole in future polls..
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
We have warned and we are still warning that Buhari is wolf being painted to appear as a sheep.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by topedorichkid: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari is a beast. He is not a NIGERIAN. He is from Niger and that is the origin of boko haram and that is why it was easy for him to mobilise them. Beast that kill people in thousands and wouldn't mind. No Nigerian will be doing this. It's true he vote Niger against Nigeria in OAU

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Typing.......
Oga TP abeg wetin you dey type for 8 hours? You sure say Nairaland server go contain am?
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by asEdeyHOT: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
front page sure

Lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by klodike(m): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
One thing u don't get is that it can go wrong
otipoju:
It seems you people Dont get it...Buhari is a tool in the hands of Nigerians..

We will use him to fight corruption and after that get a young leader to usher us into a modern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by fx45(m): 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
chimzyblack:
Has anyone noticed that most of buhari's supporters lack common sense?
Buhari's Supporters....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Fribery: 11:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
ellechrystal:

Don't mind him. Maybe buhari has told him personally that he will give him a job.
I just wonder how ppl think.
His lack of job may even b a spiritual problem if he has stayed too long.
Please he should b advised to go for deliverance.
Please visit mfm for prayers..he needs sweet Jesus

** falls from arik flight **
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by free13: 12:00am On Jan 24, 2015
Failbuhari the criminal....... grin grin grin
He is not even a nigerian..... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by tswitch: 12:07am On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=chamboy post=30065284] can u imagine this bastards .. i have been jobless for more than four years, lost my cousin to ur siĺly immigration scam, my little potato plantation to insecurity in plateau n u saying ur occupation is to destroy my last hope in nigerian government .... God would punish u oooo

My sympathies to you and your family on the loss of your loved one.
On the issue of you being jobless I have the following questions so you can further clarify the information you stated:
1. How old are you?
2. What education have you received? (degree,grade...)
3. What value have you added to yourself? (professional courses......)
4. Which sector of the economy do you apply for jobs?
5. How prepared were you at interviews?
6. How are you mannered?
7. Ideology?
8. Attitude?
9. Ability to fit in to applied job role?
10 pages is not enough to write out all the questions.

The truth is you might be a 20 year old first class graduate of accounting or other seemingly lucrative courses and still not be employed or employable.
Factors that determine employability as listed above are all superceded by GRACE and all your past rejections might be preparing you for an even greater and better position.
Another factor is have you considered entrepreneurship?The truth is not everyone is meant to be an employee.
I want you to break free of the mindset a mere mortal is your hope,your hope should come from your beliefs and creator.
I hope for a transformation in your situation.
Stay in faith!
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by ellechrystal(f): 12:20am On Jan 24, 2015
Fribery:

** falls from arik flight **

My dear, no fall I lol.
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by bakila: 2:05am On Jan 24, 2015
rickkid:

LMAO WHEN YOU'RE IN A HOLE, STOP DIGGING!!! THE SECRET IS OUT OF THE BAG!! EVEN SOUTH AFRICANS KNOW THAT YOUR GENERAL INTEGRITY IS A SIMPLE TRIBALIST AND ETHNORELIGIOUS CHAUVINIST.

http://www.safpi.org/news/article/2012/19th-au-assembly-pmitting-nigeria-against-south-africa
[size=38pt]BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

cc Taharqa
You are the one who was BUSTED. The article was an indictment of Jonathan's failure to defend Nigeria's reputation at the AU. It also shows that Buhari refused to break OAU rules and South African Papers are celebrating our down fall. Please read to opening part of the article and the part where GEJ disgraced NIGERIA below.

19TH AU Assembly: Pitting Nigeria against South Africa

Kano: Although the theme of the 19th Ordinary Assembly of the African Union (AU) Heads of State and Government, which ended on 16 July 2012 was “Boosting Intra-African Trade”, the Summit will be remembered more for the acrimonious election process which produced the Chairperson of the AU Commission, than for the deliberations on the chosen theme. The two candidates who vied for the post of the Chairperson of the Commission, Dr Jean Ping of Gabon and Dr Nkosazana Dlamini-Zuma, ended up splitting AU right down the middle in such a way that the healing process is likely to take a long time.
At the last Summit held in January 2012, neither of the two candidates succeeded in getting enough votes to be elected, even when Dr Dlamini-Zuma withdrew after three rounds. The election was therefore deferred until the July session. It seemed almost like a formality for the AU to give the incumbent Chairperson another term; Dr Ping was not expecting any strong challenge for his position – and certainly not from South Africa – because of the unwritten rule that the AU “Big-Five” – Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Nigeria and South Africa – should not contest for the position of the Union’s chief scribe.

When South Africa indicated its interest in vying for the Chair of the Commission, Egypt, Algeria and Libya were as flabbergasted as Nigeria, but in the end it became a showdown between South Africa and Nigeria only. At the 18th Summit, under the leadership of President Jonathan, ECOWAS, Kenya, Ethiopia and several Francophone countries in Central Africa, blocked South Africa’s inordinate ambition, and this resulted in the withdrawal of Dr Dlamini-Zuma from the contest.

However, the failure of President Jonathan to attend the Summit and the absence of the Ethiopian leader was a big blow to Dr Ping’s supporters, and not even the presence of the Gabonese President, who wore a long face throughout the proceedings, could have been comforting to Dr Ping. To add insult to injury, South African stories about the absence of President Jonathan began to make the rounds.

Even more disturbingly, after Dr Dlamini-Zuma had been declared the winner, some South African delegates falsely claimed that Nigeria had also voted for their candidate!
The decision of President Jonathan not to attend the Summit or ask Vice-President Namadi Sambo to represent him has really caused incalculable damage to the reputation of Nigeria. There was no reason for Nigeria to stake her credibility over this election, if the country knew that it would not be fully committed, at the highest level of government to the contest.

We should use the entire arsenal at our disposal to check any infraction by Dr Dlamini-Zuma, especially in respect of long-standing decisions taken by AU. In a press conference a day to the election, Dr Zuma surprisingly repeated the false statement disseminated earlier by the South African press, that Dr Peter Onu of Nigeria was Secretary-General of OAU for two years, therefore, South Africa would not be the first to violate the “unwritten rule”.
I could not believe that would come from her, and I just wondered whether she was being deliberately dishonest, or simply gullible. Well, just for the records: When Dr Edem Kodjo vacated his seat as Secretary-General and the OAU could not elect a successor, Dr Peter Onu, as the most senior official was asked to head the OAU Secretariat as Acting Secretary-General from 1983-1985. Indeed, in 1985 when a new Secretary-General was to be elected, several countries requested Nigeria to nominate Dr Onu to run for the election, but General Buhari refused. Ironically, when Edi Oumarou, who came from a town in Niger less than 100 kilometres from Daura, Buhari’s hometown was elected, there were innuendos from some Nigerian papers. It was, therefore, not correct to allege that a Nigerian had once been the Secretary-General of the OAU.

It is now up to Dr Dlamini-Zuma to show to Nigeria that she is more an African than South African. If she does, she can be sure of Nigeria’s cooperation in spite of the manner of her election.the Commission, Egypt, Algeria and Libya were as flabbergasted as Nigeria, but in the end it became a showdown between South Africa and Nigeria only.

However, the failure of President Jonathan to attend the Summit and the absence of the Ethiopian leader was a big blow to Dr Ping’s supporters, and not even the presence of the Gabonese President, who wore a long face throughout the proceedings, could have been comforting to Dr Ping. To add insult to injury, South African stories about the absence of President Jonathan began to make the rounds.
was the way South Africa openly presented it as a “Victory over Nigeria”. Jakkie Cilliers, Executive Director of the South African Institute for Security Studies (ISS) put it more graphically, garnishing it with some chuckles: “The Nigerians are shell-shocked”.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman / Nigeria More Divided Than During Civil War — Obasanjo / Osun PDP Criticizes Oyetola Over Absence At Southern Governors’ Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.