Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,559 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU (14891 Views)

Buhari Voted Against A Nigerian As OAU Sec Gen In 1985 / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? / Buhari Voted Against A Nigerian Becoming Oau Sec-gen In 1985 'cause Of Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by bakila: 2:46am On Jan 24, 2015
topedorichkid:
Buhari is a beast. He is not a NIGERIAN. He is from Niger and that is the origin of boko haram and that is why it was easy for him to mobilise them. Beast that kill people in thousands and wouldn't mind. No Nigerian will be doing this. It's true he vote Niger against Nigeria in OAU

Do you also have a PhD? Pls read the article that said GEJ did not turn up for an AU meeting, after committing Nigeria and she was trounced by South Africa. You will also find the reason Buhari did not present the man below;
http://www.safpi.org/news/article/2012/19th-au-assembly-pmitting-nigeria-against-south-africa

WHY ARE THE GOODLUCK PEEPS EMBARRASSING THEMSELVES.
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Truckpusher(m): 6:04am On Jan 24, 2015
rickkid:

Oga TP abeg wetin you dey type for 8 hours? You sure say Nairaland server go contain am?
I go soon type am finish grin
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by austinvsb1(m): 6:48am On Jan 24, 2015
Greatihex:
Can buhari defend all these things off hand in the presidential debate? I doubt so.

There will be no need for him to defend anything. There's no point dwelling in the past for the general and every concerned citizen.
Go to d streets, people are wiser now, jonathan has failed everyone. Tell us what you have to offer this nation, that's all that needs to be addressed in the debate.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by gunuvi(m): 6:57am On Jan 24, 2015
Longeria:
You're right.
Very very right! they lacks everything common sense. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Greatihex(m): 7:03am On Jan 24, 2015
austinvsb1:

There will be no need for him to defend anything. There's no point dwelling in the past for the general and every concerned citizen.
Go to d streets, people are wiser now, jonathan has failed everyone. Tell us what you have to offer this nation, that's all that needs to be addressed in the debate.
i would lyk to knw hw Goodluck has failed this nation an hw Buhari intends to fix it and how long he will take to fix it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nctrice:
I am not surprised! The Buhari guy is well known for his tribal and religious bigotry! The Nigerian youth supporting him today are either so blind that they can't see beyond their noses or they are bigots like him

The southern youths especially any Igbo supporting him is just a goat
He will sell Nigeria to Saudis and Niger republic rather than support anyone not his religion or tribe
Those being carried away by the image laundering they are trying hard to pass off should go and read their history.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Cannonleo(m): 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
ichidodo:
No, they aren't blind but ignorant...if you want to hide anything from a black man just put inside a book.Gbam
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh bros u get am.that is why propaganda from all corners is easily assimilated rather than cool calm research grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Duru1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Gull, each time I read the comments of Eziachi, a man roughly the same age with you, I pity you and imagine the type of Nigeria you would want to bequeth to your grandchildren.

I have no intentions to educate you over my age. Therefore you can wallow in the idiocy of indebted pontification of someone’s really age. I do not know about Eziachi but there is no doubt a junkie such as you will bequeath future generation of Nigerians with moronic idea of voting for Nigeren over a Nigerian in African platform. Just like your fellow bedmate, Gen. M. Buhari, who voted for the Niger’s candidate, Idi Omaro, a Fulani Muslim for the post of Secretary General of OAU over Dr Peter Onu of Nigeria. Mind you that Buhari was the Head of State of the jungle called Nigeria when such idiocy happened. What makes you feel Buhari would not support a Niger’s candidate for the same post over a Nigeria’s candidate if the dumbass would be elected president?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
Duru1:

I have no intentions to educate you over my age. Therefore you can wallow in the idiocy of indebted pontification of someone’s really age. I do not know about Eziachi but there is no doubt a junkie such as you will bequeath future generation of Nigerians with moronic idea of voting for Nigeren over a Nigerian in African platform. Just like your fellow bedmate, Gen. M. Buhari, who voted for the Niger’s candidate, Idi Omaro, a Fulani Muslim for the post of Secretary General of OAU over Dr Peter Onu of Nigeria. Mind you that Buhari was the Head of State of the jungle called Nigeria when such idiocy happened. What makes you feel Buhari would not support a Niger’s candidate for the same post over a Nigeria’s candidate if the dumbass would be elected president?
You've just woken? DerideGull, we know you.
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by IgrigiMercenery: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Gull, each time I read the comments of Eziachi, a man roughly the same age with you, I pity you and imagine the type of Nigeria you would want to bequeth to your grandchildren.

**grins** Olanrewaju Johnson, stop sermonizing. You personify the greatest problems Nigeria suffers-Ignorance and political blindness. The government wasted scarce funds educating imps like you, teaching gorillas to cut grasses in our farms instead would have been an investment well thought out. **LMAO!**

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by jamace(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by BlackPikiN(m): 7:28am On Jan 25, 2015
Seun Ngwakwe why is this not on the front page?

Buhari's atrocities should be exposed for all to see

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by teval: 9:21am On Jan 25, 2015
@taharqa: Wtf.. did you know Dr. Peter Onu personnally to say a thing about Corruption? Your parents and grandparents are %^$# corrupt.
Lay off the false acccusations dude.. let the man rest in peace. angry I find it appalling to have my father all of a sudden the topic of your nasty politricks... lay to fu%$ off.
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by taharqa: 9:48am On Jan 25, 2015
teval:
@taharqa: Wtf.. did you know Dr. Peter Onu personnally to say a thing about Corruption? Your parents and grandparents are %^$# corrupt.
Lay off the false acccusations dude.. let the man rest in peace. angry I find it appalling to have my father all of a sudden the topic of your nasty politricks... lay to fu%$ off.

Guy, cool down and read that comments again. This time without emotions be clouding your judgment.

Cheers
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by namfav(m): 7:13am On Jan 26, 2015
aren't we already at our peril? look around you, look at the state of nigeria, we're no longer a giant thanks to gej
and this is propaganda anyway, no truth in these foolish accusations (again), instead of focusing on trivial things maybe you gejites should focus on the fact that nigeria is drowning and we have a government which can't protect it's own citizens, a government which has lost it's pride you know, chadians and cameroonians today more than ever believe that they have nigeria were they want it to be
when buhari was a general he chased chadians elements deep into chad when they tried to annex lake chad, if anything it proves that gej is more pro-chad because he is allowing chad to inevitably annex nigerian territory and dubious entities to annex nigeria

J12:
Same way Kwankwanso is building universities and schools in Niger while 70 percent of northerners are dumb illiterates. Vote an abokí at your own peril
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Trut(m): 7:28am On Jan 26, 2015
undecided Front page undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2015
Trut:
undecided Front page undecided
Don't be surprised. When a fraudster like Mynd44 is a politics mod, this kind of expository thread must get hidden. That's the APC way.
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by BlackPikiN(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
Seun, why is this not on the front page?
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by jamace(m): 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
Trut:
The bigot supported his fellow Fulani man from Niger.
That is Buhari for you.
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by jamace(m): 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nctrice:
I am not surprised! The Buhari guy is well known for his tribal and religious bigotry! The Nigerian youth supporting him today are either so blind that they can't see beyond their noses or they are bigots like him
GBAM.
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by jamace(m): 6:46am On Mar 28, 2015
Trut:
The bigot supported his fellow Fulani man from Niger.
Buhari is a confirmed religious fanatic and tribal zealot.
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by jpphilips(m): 8:49am On Feb 21, 2017

http://theunion.com.ng/buhari-the-leader-who-defeated-his-nation/

OAU did not recognise Buhari's 1984 government neither did he have the right to vote.
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by engrprinceka(m): 3:32pm On Mar 03, 2021
Hope we all are now enjoying the APC reign?
And So what ? How many of you so called " Patriotic nigerisns " wouldn't betray the country for s meagre 50 000 dollars ??
Political post should not be about tribe, nation or religious alliance...Buhari chose who he thought his the best man for d job..shikena.
APC ..power..APC ..change ApC come 2015
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by explosiveskull(m): 10:18am On Jul 18, 2021
adamskutty:
Lies from the pit of hell.

Infact this propaganda go ginger me vote for buhari wella. grin
Hope you are buying fuel at 65 naira and a bag of rice at 6000 naira. Who knows hunger fit don kill you or fulani herdsmen hacked you to death or pursued you to benin republic.
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by explosiveskull(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2021
Dannyset:
But we have seen this before na.
And we still agreed to vote for him because he loves us and we love him too.
He won't run dry our reserves,
He won't steal our $20B,
He won't allow his ministers to buy bullet proof cars wit tax payers money.
He won't allow some ministers to escape NASS summons for using our N9B to maintain jet,
He won't corrupt our Senior Soldiers,
He won't divide the country,
And many more.
How much we love Buhari.
Guy man how far? Our foreign reserve don rise like soaked garri na and buhari is using volkswagen beetle plus they've sold all those private jets to use in Nigeria capital expenses. Shey you now buy fuel at 65 naira and rice 6k?
All of you are idiats and nincompoops 1mbeciles.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by explosiveskull(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2021
Takara:

Ok, are u saying this issue was witnessed by only the author you quoted?
All these muslims and their lies taught by their imams who are perpetual hypocrites and terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by explosiveskull(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2021
namfav:
aren't we already at our peril? look around you, look at the state of nigeria, we're no longer a giant thanks to gej
and this is propaganda anyway, no truth in these foolish accusations (again), instead of focusing on trivial things maybe you gejites should focus on the fact that nigeria is drowning and we have a government which can't protect it's own citizens, a government which has lost it's pride you know, chadians and cameroonians today more than ever believe that they have nigeria were they want it to be
when buhari was a general he chased chadians elements deep into chad when they tried to annex lake chad, if anything it proves that gej is more pro-chad because he is allowing chad to inevitably annex nigerian territory and dubious entities to annex nigeria

Hope you are now safe? That is why I don't pity the northerners as they die from their own sins fools and IIdiats gettat

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by adamskutty(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
explosiveskull:

Hope you are buying fuel at 65 naira and a bag of rice at 6000 naira. Who knows hunger fit don kill you or fulani herdsmen hacked you to death or pursued you to benin republic.
I am living well. So rubber duck. grin
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by explosiveskull(m): 2:21am On Jul 19, 2021
adamskutty:
I am living well and earning in dollars. So rubber duck. grin
oh! You actually ran away to another country? May your life and that of all your generations both born and still to be born be like the condition of Nigeria cos of this administration you supported, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Ifearnoevil: 4:54am On Jul 19, 2021
explosiveskull:
oh! You actually ran away to another country? May your life and that of all your generations both born and still to be born be like the condition of Nigeria cos of this administration you supported, Amen.

So you believe him .
Anybody can claim anything on NL.
Hunger fit don finish the dude somewhere. cheesy

Funny how Buhari have replicated and even surpassed all the evils and atrocities he was said to have committed during his first tint as head of state.
Do you know that Buhari and the fulanis have filled so many important positions and employment opportunities with many fulanis from Niger republic who can barely speak English.He is constructing a railway to Niger republic when there is non in the Eastern corridor of nigeria.and the funny thing is he does all these things without making pretence about it.
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by adamskutty(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2021
explosiveskull:
And same with u too and may yours be 10x worst than mine. Cheers grin

Now come dance some monkey dance for me, I got bananas to give away. grin
Entertain me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Udom Swears In Commissioners (pics) / Al -shabaab Trains Boko Haram - Somalia's President / Tinubu Aide Blasts Yinka Odumakin, Afenifere’s Spokesman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.