Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU (14888 Views)

Buhari Voted Against A Nigerian As OAU Sec Gen In 1985 / Now That Crude Is Gradually Becoming Worthless, What Next For Niger Delta? / Buhari Voted Against A Nigerian Becoming Oau Sec-gen In 1985 'cause Of Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by explosiveskull(m): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2021
adamskutty:
And same with u too and may yours be 10x worst than mine. Cheers grin

Now come dance some monkey dance for me, I got bananas to give away. grin
Entertain me!

That is why I really enjoyed what the serbians did to those headslamming mark of the beast bearing albanian idiats in kosovo because they know how dangerous and infectious those fools are. All ya reason with mohammad's stinking scrotal sack.
Re: Buhari Voted For Niger Republic Over Nigeria At OAU by Nerdnextdoor: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2022
You guys warned us then but we nor hear cry cry cry
The many sins of one man....
Even the devil did not commit such attrocities before he was sent out of heaven with his league of demons...

Operation flush Buhari and his demons out of Nigeria. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ISWAP Collecting Taxes, Zakat In Borno; Farmers, Other Residents Paying / Uzodinma: Fast Till God Answers Prayers, If You Refuse To Join APC / Remaining Students At Attacked Kaduna School Moved To Army Cantonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.