Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. (41361 Views)

See The Food My Kids Just Had As Lunch. / What I Got As Cutlery In A Lagos Eatery / See What My Girl Friend Served Me For Lunch - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 3:35pm On Mar 21
Our kids requested for meatpie and fanta as lunch at school,since we normally take their lunch to them in school.

So i reasoned since what they require for wouldn't fill them up,I went to the market and got some items,cooked them this meal and they were wowed.

So I dashed to the market and spent a meagre sum of 2800 naira preparing this meal.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 3:36pm On Mar 21
Fish...
2000 naira

8 Likes

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 3:38pm On Mar 21
Ripe plantain
500 naira

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 3:39pm On Mar 21
Redoil 4 litres
Have it at home.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 3:40pm On Mar 21
4 raw eggs.
Have it at home....

I boiled 4....I ate one,so only 3 made it into the stew grin

After boiling the eggs,I kept it inside water to cool so I cud easily peel them.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 3:41pm On Mar 21
Fresh tomatoes
300naira

6 Likes

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 3:42pm On Mar 21
The fried plantains...
I ate she'ge out of their lives....I cudnt resist the temptations.

Fried with redoil

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 3:44pm On Mar 21
The condiments
Sachet tomatoes
Onions
Culinary
Bell pepper
Benny spice

5 Likes

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 3:45pm On Mar 21
About steaming the fish grin
I so much ate the fish....

Covers face

11 Likes

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 3:46pm On Mar 21
My sincere apologies to the dodo and fried fish

cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 3:46pm On Mar 21
The stew....awon redoil stew

6 Likes

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 3:48pm On Mar 21
After finishing cooking.....

Their share

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 3:50pm On Mar 21
With juice to knack it down instead of pet fanta cola

5 Likes

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 3:51pm On Mar 21
They were happy when they saw me bring the meals for them.

E good to get better mama cheesy cheesy cheesy maami wey get her children back.

Lolx

96 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 3:52pm On Mar 21
More

7 Likes

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 3:54pm On Mar 21
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 3:57pm On Mar 21
At least they ate to their fill instead of wasting money getting them meatpie n fanta as lunch.

I knew they'll still demand for food after returning from school.
At least I will be rest assured that,there will still be food at home for them to eat.

Wisdom will not kill me.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by illicit(m): 4:00pm On Mar 21
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 4:02pm On Mar 21
illicit:
Nice one
Thank you illicit.

8 Likes

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Caaz: 4:15pm On Mar 21
Thank you nifpmod
Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by id4sho(m): 4:21pm On Mar 21
embarassed

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Kizzygentle: 4:22pm On Mar 21
This is really wise and smart ... kudos .. The kids would surely appreciate this more..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Angelfrost(m): 4:22pm On Mar 21
You are doing well...!

Money is good!

A lot of children can't relate. cry

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by beardedboy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 21
Nicely made meal.

You're a good cook.

But I'll leave that hollandia. I've stopped taking these drinks and opted for water. Many companies are cutting cost to stay afloat in this economy. I'm afraid that they have cut the useful ingredients in their drinks leaving only water, colouring, sugar and other unsafe ingredients.

I mostly drink just water these days. A personal preference though.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Kamachicho(f): 4:23pm On Mar 21
Coolest mum of the year smiley

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by free2ryhme: 4:23pm On Mar 21
Caaz:
Our kids requested for meatpie and fanta as lunch at school,since we normally take their lunch to them in school.

So i reasoned since what they require for wouldn't fill them up,I went to the market and got some items,cooked them this meal and they were wowed.

So I dashed to the market and spent a meagre sum of 2800 naira preparing this meal.

Dem dey praise you for social media your body dey swell.

You go tell us how many times you wan dey do am in a year grin grin

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by PrinceJoeWan(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21
That money can actually cook a good soup for some families.
It is well with Nigeria

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by adigun4mee(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21
Wetin poor man pikin go eat

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by sirray001: 4:23pm On Mar 21
Caaz:
cheesy
ofe manuu

3 Likes

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by flexyrule(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21
Better Mama!

But you should have just peacefully showed us what you gave your kids for lunch without mentioning the amount that you spent in preparing the meal.

In this Tinubu's "trial by error economy", that meal won't cost less than N5,000 to prepare.

That Hollandia Yoghurt alone is N1,300!

Are you related to Remi or you're pro-APC?

sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by free2ryhme: 4:23pm On Mar 21
Caaz:

The question is how long can you keep up with this format. na everyday day for five days you wan dey buy Hollandia yoghurt give them

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What our kids requested for as lunch at school and what they got as lunch. by Zimzy(m): 4:23pm On Mar 21
2k8h can not make this meal in this current economy.

18 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man In Owerri Who Sells Crocodile Meat - Photos / Please Recommend A Good Freezer Brand / See How I Prepared Delicious And Well Spiced Grilled Fish (pics And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.