Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Compassion For Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Compassion For Children (1272 Views)

Children Throng The Ventura Mall Ibadan For Children's Day / How Much Religion Is Good For Children? / Senior Care And Caregiver Support With Dignity And Compassion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compassion For Children by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
God's children are indirectly our children therefore the children of the world are the responsibility of us all.

www.compassion.com is a website that gives you a chance to sponsor kids educational and other needs from all over the world. Who knows you could be sponsoring a future Doctor that will create the cure for a disease. The best part of this all is that the gospel is preached to them.

Make the right choice if you are financially capable and I assure you, you will be blessed by God. I am currently sponsoring one of the kids from South America with $38/month. I am not advertising for my own personal gain but for the expansion of God's kingdom here on earth.
Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Does anyone on nairaland have experience with www.compassion.com or with charitable activities of any kind? Please share.
Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 25, 2015
Happy sunday y'all!
Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Attack the week
Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 27, 2015
Good morning
Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2015
Give your kids a hug today and thank God they have you.
Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2015
Can you explain a bit about what you do? Went to the webpage you provided but didn't get the information I am interested in.

I am particularly interested in the opportunity for volunteer work and how one can donate.

Information on how the donations get to the final recipient would be highly appreciated too.
Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2015
striktlymi:
Can you explain a bit about what you do? Went to the webpage you provided but didn't get the information I am interested in.

I am particularly interested in the opportunity for volunteer work and how one can donate.

Information on how the donations get to the final recipient would be highly appreciated too.
I don't work for that organization. I'm just spreading the word about them. You pretty much sponsor a child from anywhere in the world that is poverty stricken and the child will write you letters and send you pictures of their progress which will show that the money got to them. Compassion.com is a Christian owned organization so it's also about evangelical outreaches within those communities once the kids are fed and happy. You also get the opportunity to travel down to see the child face to face and see how ur money is being spent. This is an end time movement really. Briinging God's Kingdom to earth. We are all responsible for that through whatever means we can. We have no excuse to not evangelize in this day and age where you can hide behind an anonymous Internet moniker.

God bless you as you continue the propagation of the gospel here on earth.
Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
Hope work was ok today? Cook a special meal for ur kids tonight. Thank God they have you.
Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 30, 2015
jacobscros:
God's children are indirectly our children therefore the children of the world are the responsibility of us all.

www.compassion.com is a website that gives you a chance to sponsor kids educational and other needs from all over the world. Who knows you could be sponsoring a future Doctor that will create the cure for a disease. The best part of this all is that the gospel is preached to them.

Make the right choice if you are financially capable and I assure you, you will be blessed by God. I am currently sponsoring one of the kids from South America with $38/month. I am not advertising for my own personal gain but for the expansion of God's kingdom here on earth.

Good job smiley
Re: Compassion For Children by mgbeketoto: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2015
I am already sponsoring one from my area.
No chance for another. kiss
Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2015
mgbeketoto:
I am already sponsoring one from my area.
No chance for another. kiss
Well done! God is going to keep blessing you abundantly for what you are currently doing. You will go from glory to glory and your barns will be filled to overflowing and your vats shall never run dry EVER! In Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 31, 2015
goofyone:

Good job smiley
Thanks goofyone
Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
Some children don't have clean water to drink. I watched faith tv the other day and they were showing the "life today" program. There was the story of a girl who lost her mom and dad at 10 years old because they could not get clean water to drink and died from consuming dirty water. I will start paying my monthly tithe to this outreach. I will try and post the receipt of my payment here as evidence. Get involved if you can here - > www.lifetoday.org/outreaches/water-for-life/
Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 02, 2015
Hey morning. See below , I just donated to those poor people being bombed in syria who have no access to food or water. Go on! you know you want to..

Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 02, 2015
Oops ! I did it again like Britney...this time for African kids

Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
Good night
Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 03, 2015
Bonjour
Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2015
Bedtime people
Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Feel free to mention any charity organizations you are part of, or upcoming events in Nigeria that you would like people to join or attend.
Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
Please let your kids keep attending church till they leave for University. Make sure you make a habit to attend church regularly so that they form good godly habits.
Re: Compassion For Children by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kids

(1) (Reply)

Another Woman Brutalizes Housemaid In Ibadan / Esence Of Spraying Powder During Clebration Of Newly Born / 9 Things You Should Never Ask Your Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.