Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) (33343 Views)

Bola Tinubu And Ambode At The Eyo Festival In Lagos (Photos) / Buhari And Ambode Commission Edo University (Photos) / Osinbajo, Fashola And Ambode At Dangote Refinery In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by pcicero(m): 2:03am On Jan 24, 2015
fasbat:
one can accuse Tinubu of anything, but his penchant to fish out real talents is what he uses to beat his detractors, if OBJ have any vestige of Tinubu's trait, nig will not be in ds mess! I give it to Asiwaju, he is a 'Fisher' of talents....gba be

Abeg, go siddon. Another APC e-rodent masquerading as an objective poster.
Most of you will never see anything wrong with Tinubu even if he turns your whole generations to peasants in his fiefdom. You have been condemned to lick his arseee because of the crumbs you pick from his table.

Ole alatenu'je. Awon omo at'oko waba ile je.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by dabrake(m): 2:07am On Jan 24, 2015
Kencruz:
Jimi my man, I know u are watching d face of a liar. APC the liaring party. God will punish who ever that will insult me.
Heyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by akinleye12345(m): 2:14am On Jan 24, 2015
joeyekembele:

Your gullibility does not allow you to be civilised. Why the insult on my person? My papa don die oo. May be you want GMB to win the election so that he may send you to your early grave to meet my papa.
guys wetin happen now
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by akinleye12345(m): 2:21am On Jan 24, 2015
frodobee:
"We don win" x100.

13 Questions I Keep Asking Myself About BUHARI:
by Samuel Meyiwa Khalil, Lagos.
1: Can someone that REFUSED to ATTEND OPUTA PANEL when invited talk about justice?
2: Can someone whose statements are loaded with VIOLENCE assure peace?
3: Can someone who promised he would ensure that SHARIA LAW gets to all part of the country tolerate people from other religion?
4: Can someone that asked MUSLIMS TO VOTE ONLY MUSLIM be voted for by other religion?
5: Can someone that put Shagari in HOUSE ARREST and DR Alex Ekwueme in PRISON be absolved of tribal sentiments?
6: Can someone who used retroactive laws to KILL PEOPLE be trusted with our lives?
7: Can someone who says FIGHTING TERRORISM is against his people be allowed to be in charge of this country?
8: Can someone who executed 75% of PTF projects in the NORTH and distributed the remaining 25% among other regions when he was the PTF chairman be allowed to take charge of all projects in the country?
9: Can someone who as a military head of state who knows he would be overthrown but COULD NOT DO ANYTHING because his deputy was not around be classified as courageous?
10: Can someone who says ACN is corrupt but because of his presidential ambition now surrounds himself with ACN thieves be ABLE TO FIGHT CORRUPTION?
11: Can someone who as head of PTF DID NOT KNOW how billions of Naira got missing be trusted with our entire wealth as president?
12: Can someone who could not allow the economic of demand, supply and internal production factors to determine the prices of commodities but used SOLDIERS TO FORCE price control be able to handle present economic challenges?
13: Can someone who did not allow his government be criticised and UNJUSTLY ARRESTED those who criticised his government be given that opportunity to lead again,etc?
Honestly, Buhari is NOT the RIGHT person. Don't be blind. The change they shout could be negative as seen in some Northern African countries. Vote wisely.

Feel FREE to SHARE & TAG Yourself
Boko Haram members are someone's brother, friend and Neighbour. Join Hands To Win The fight Against Terror: Report any suspicious activity to the law enforcement agencies, as that will save lives.

SHARE/Tag your friends!
so is gej a better choice
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by Nobody: 3:31am On Jan 24, 2015
nikkyshyne:
In other news, I like this Agbaje dude. He has a cool personality.

He is quite an attractive man too wink
E don marry?

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 24, 2015
For GEJ click like, For GMB click share.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by lozanni(m): 4:58am On Jan 24, 2015
Jimi Agbaje has swag, just look at his poise in That picture.
Jimi must have been thinking: 'Lets see If you can do better than me, muppet'.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by anonimi: 5:26am On Jan 24, 2015
reborn1:
Painter man, You are not better than him, while he is contesting to be a governor, you are here daily on nairaland spewing trash cos of few coins and you will always be here till Jesus cum. Spot the difference....

So what position did Jesus contest to be- governor?

You are spewing worse than trash.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by reborn1: 5:30am On Jan 24, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

So what position did Jesus contest to be- governor?

You are spewing worse than trash.
[/s]

You are drunk....aint you clubbing tonight?
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by anonimi: 5:30am On Jan 24, 2015
Freelancer00:
Grass to grace story. U sir, where were u picked from?

Which is why he should have made education for all a priority seeing as that was his escape ticket from grass gutters.

Instead his useless APC party hiked LASU fees from 25,000 to 250,000.
No wonder he is called a bastard son of Awo despite his camoflague shocked
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by AreaFada2: 5:32am On Jan 24, 2015
GMB is NOT the answer. He's one of those who got us into this pickle.

Those countries that we look up to, their democracies were nurtured and given time to grow, not cut short each time.

GMB set our democracy back with his treasonable coup.

He denied our democracy the chance to grow. It was just leaving kindergarten (garri school) when the coupist killed it.

Democracy had to be born once more in 1999 (20 yeas after previous birth).

A child of 20 already has 5 kids in Sharialand. In progressive climes, a child of 20 is in university or polytechnic. Some just graduating like in UK.

If he wins, will the army boot him out again when Pastor Osinbajo goes to Jerusalem on pilgrimage? Last time he got the boot when Idiagbon went to Mecca. History is a bi.tch. It can repeat itself easily!

Those who have ears, let them hear.

An effeminate old guy whose only idea is use of force cannot build the consensus to lead a diverse country.

Who wants a president that will have the axe of impeachment & coup dangling over his head always much like his army colleagues constantly plotting to boot out this rigid dictator back then? grin
Oh, even WASC certipikate, we never still see o.cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by fasbat(m): 5:33am On Jan 24, 2015
pcicero:

Abeg, go siddon. Another APC e-rodent masquerading as an objective poster.
Most of you will never see anything wrong with Tinubu even if he turns your whole generations to peasants in his fiefdom. You have been condemned to lick his arseee because of the crumbs you pick from his table.

Ole alatenu'je. Awon omo at'oko waba ile je.
I stated d fact not d abusive words u used, its. Immorally incorrect of u to pontificate when Tinubu ve never been charged for any corrupt related offen ces, I ve never met Tinubu however,I salute his sagacity in politics dt even ur whole generation can not wish away,when d history of political events are written in Nig, Tinubu's name will be bolDly placed. Or u doubt that assertion On ur insult, dts una trademark esp when u re defeated with superior argument..iwo gan ni omo Irankiran..oponu airada..

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by anonimi: 5:34am On Jan 24, 2015
reborn1:
You are drunk....aint you clubbing tonight?

Yes, nor be you I follow
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by reborn1: 5:39am On Jan 24, 2015
anonimi:

Yes, nor be you I follow

Lolzzzz. Bad guy. Come lemme buy you rum pending the time PDP pay your allowance.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by lozanni(m): 5:45am On Jan 24, 2015
Jimi Agbaje has got swag , just look at his poise in That picture.
Agbaje must have been thinking to himself: " Lets see If you can do better than me, muppet".

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by anonimi: 5:46am On Jan 24, 2015
reborn1:
Lolzzzz. Bad guy. Come lemme buy you rum pending the time PDP pay your allowance.

Because APC don pay your allowance from the N5 billion they raised from the northern yam FARMERS who donated 5,000,000 tubers sold @ N1,000 each on Sunday, 04 January 2015

BTW na only TAP water na im I dey drink grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by reborn1: 5:55am On Jan 24, 2015
[s]
anonimi:

Because APC don pay your allowance from the N5 billion they raised from the northern yam FARMERS who donated 5,000,000 tubers sold @ N1,000 each on Sunday, 04 January 2015

BTW na only TAP water na im I dey drink grin cheesy grin
[/s]

I am too expensive for APC. You cant see me posting long trash or arguing over Pdp or APC matter like you do, so figure it out. We all know you are being paid to spread falsehood here daily and post long trash while defending them like your life depend on it. I know its not easy, family go chop nah. Lolzzz. Its 10.55pm, wanna enter town....
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by anonimi: 5:58am On Jan 24, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

I am too expensive for APC. You cant see me posting long trash or arguing over Pdp or APC matter like you do, so figure it out. We all know you are being paid to spread falsehood here daily and post long trash while defending them like your life depend on it. I know its not easy, family go chop nah. Lolzzz. Its 10.55pm, wanna enter town....

My life depends on the success and peace of my country where it is 5:58am.....
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by reborn1: 6:03am On Jan 24, 2015
anonimi:

My life depends on the success and peace of my country where it is 5:58am.....

Okay...enjoy bro.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by Alphaoscar: 7:12am On Jan 24, 2015
kennytidistar:
I was at the debate at AVMC Ikeja to witness the debate, Jimi has a clearer understanding of the economic event compare to his opponent, his opponent keep talking about how he work in local government and all that, but jimi hit the panel with fact from international, and local institutions.

Your mumu no get part 2. This is a different debate make una go siddon somewhere.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by Alphaoscar: 7:27am On Jan 24, 2015
joeyekembele:

I can see how foolish some Naira landers are. For some of us who watched the debate and even read the report of independent organisation who rated them, it is evident and in record that, Agbaje was the most highly rated aspirants of all. He was scored 9/10 against Ambode who was rated 6/10. He was only looking and imagining the poor and unwise presentation of Ambode.

Sharrap dia!!! This is another debate entirely and stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by marjson(m): 7:51am On Jan 24, 2015
geeworld1:
Pls who watched the debate, I just wanna know who has a beta plan 4 we lagosians

From public analysis, Jimi Agbaje won the debate.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by Dexema(m): 8:00am On Jan 24, 2015
klem93:
Pix: Lagosians Come And Caption This Look On Jimi Agbaje's Face Against Ambode

This picture was from the governorship debate of the Lagos state governorship aspirant. Caption the look please.... http://www.maxgist.com/2015/01/photos-from-lagos-governorship-aspirant.html

The look is like “Nonsense,ugly guy see hin suit like aswani bend down package“
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by micronut(m): 8:10am On Jan 24, 2015
What Agbaje & Ambode Said Yesterday At The Lagos State Gubernatorial Debate.

The governorship candidate of All Progressives Congress, APC, Akinwunmi Ambode hinged his programme on L.A.G.O.S, meaning: Leadersip, Accountability, Governance, Opportunity and Selfless service.
“All my life, I have continually served humanity. I served Lagos for 25years. Lagosians are looking for people that will stand up and serve them. My vision is to have a clean and more prosperous Lagos State. We are looking at a Lagos that will serve all of us. I have the experience, character and capability to rule this state.
“My programme is tagged L.A.G.O.S. Leadership, Accountability, Good Governance, Opportunity and Selfless service. We will improve on what is on ground and create more jobs for the youths and create employment through Trust Fund with corporate organizations,” he promised.
While Peoples Democratic Party governorship candidate, Jimi Agbaje pledged a robust programme tagged S.H.E.L.L.T.E.R which includes security, housing, economic empowerment, leadership among others.
“I started as a shop keeper and I know how to run small scale business. Experience and qualification are two different things when we are talking of good governance. We will bring in bold ideas, vision of creating a global city of well educated, healthy and skilled people living in a prosperous environment.
“We will bring opportunities to the people irrespective of gender, tribe or religion so that they can realise their aspirations. We can’t continue to talk about education and skills if we have not provide a viable platform.
“Lagos State spends 3% on education. When you have such foundation, you will build on nothing. It is time to rejig those figures and give our children education they require. Nearly 70% of Lagos is slum and the state has gotten it right. It is time to mass produce houses,” he said.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by fckmn24seg(m): 8:28am On Jan 24, 2015
liveyourlife:
Why will he beef him when ratings showed he clearly won that debate?

I am not in Lagos nor support any of them but @Op don't make a mountain out of an ant dump!

You lied, there was no score, this debate was organized by lagos business development forum. The crowd cheered Ambode overwhelming than Agbaje.... I was there live.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by kenex4ever(m): 9:14am On Jan 24, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
Agbaje the chemist be like *This guy is wicked, see as he finish me. Bode George pls come and help me*
but agbaje defeated flawlessly
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by eldoradoxx: 9:38am On Jan 24, 2015
NAIRALAND SHOULD CHECK THEIR SYSTEM. YOU TYPE THINGS AND YOU POST ONLY TO SEE ERROR EVERYWHERE ON WHAT YOU TYPED.
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by kramer: 9:46am On Jan 24, 2015
Is the debate available online?
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by tiwiex(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2015
This guy ug@y sha
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Agbaje pose like say e de grind babe from behind grin
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Not a Lagosian, not based in Lagos. but if i had to vote, it would beeeeeeeeeeeeee... that one. *don't ask me which*
Re: Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) by pcicero(m): 12:37am On Jan 25, 2015
fasbat:
I stated d fact not d abusive words u used, its. Immorally incorrect of u to pontificate when Tinubu ve never been charged for any corrupt related offen ces, I ve never met Tinubu however,I salute his sagacity in politics dt even ur whole generation can not wish away,when d history of political events are written in Nig, Tinubu's name will be bolDly placed. Or u doubt that assertion On ur insult, dts una trademark esp when u re defeated with superior argument..iwo gan ni omo Irankiran..oponu airada..

"...defeated with superior argument"? I'm familiar with that crappy line.

I do not have the patience to respond to all posts because my life isn't tied to Nairaland and I'm not paid to post unlike some of you.

I have no apology for calling you out!

There is nothing on this thread to warrant the unecessary adulation of Tinubu for imposing Ambode on Lagosians yet again.

More so, the same Ambode has not demonstrated anything so far in the debates that he is head and shoulder above his closest challenger.

Yes, I'm unapologetic about it. There are so many of you APC e-rodents and PDP e-maggots with odious characters and you believe the world should revolve around you.

He might not have been convicted by a compentent law court, but he is a condemned felon in the moral court. If not for anything else, have you forgotten he still has a case to answer for perjury?

In saner climes, people like Tinubu would be doing times behind the bars. But, this is Nigeria where everything goes.

With people like you idolizing him, he might even go to his grave without answering to any of his crimes.

How hypocrtitical can we be?

I am not a groupie and I will never bow to your graven image.

Your hero is not my hero.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Leaves For US Tomorrow March 30th. / Bayelsa Guber: Jonathan Dumps Dickson, Funds Alaibe’s Campaign - The Sun / Okorocha Relaxing With His Grandchildren & Daughter, Uloma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.