Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones (34428 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Photos From Samsung Galaxy Core / Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / How To Get Back Mistakenly Deleted Photos On An Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by alotofgrace(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
K
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Alphonsocapone(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
t
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by major466(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
Anyone tried any of these apps?
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Texykool: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
This is the kind of threads we need on frontpage, not D'Banj and his beard.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by dahunsy(f): 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
coughs***clears throat
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by felifeli: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
For BB 10 nko? I recorded a discussion and forgot to save in time. Bang i couldn't find it. Isn't there a temporary file created ?
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by jingh(f): 9:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jnrbayerno:

I just dey suspect this person to be holatin
na my baby boy
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Wuuworld(m): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
Do u know that Nigeria is the only country that u don't need Waec or GCE to contest for president,Do u know that BUHARI is the Only person in west Africa that WAEC attached a passport photograph in his result?.......Do u know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Eniqurl(f): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ok.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by SeverusSnape(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
jingh:
ow you take see me if you no dey troll
I'm just observing.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by fboycaestro(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
OK ooo....
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by izikjon(m): 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Thanks
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Beautiful piece.. Twill be quite helpful...
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Exodus2k(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nice information,

let me try it now.....
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by hotgunz(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Blackberry niko?
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by dgbemi: 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
thanks
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Malcolmx12: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Your phone most be rooted.. .... She no add am join
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by jerryunit48: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
If you use ipnone and you do not know this then you are a ..........
i did not say that
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Ebubemg(m): 11:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
1 girl used my phone to snap nude pics(never knew it was nude pics) and send to her boyfriend thinking I won't know what she did, she delete the pics but i wanted to know what she snap so I download Diskdigger pro this fu*cking app showed me everything.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Gombs(m): 11:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
frustratedman:
......................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
......................................................... ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

SAI BUHARI

You're becoming insipid bro! #Change

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Fesisko(m): 12:26am On Jan 24, 2015
@op, the diskdigger is meant for rooted devices only.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by gbodimowo(m): 12:47am On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30065425][/quote]nice one
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by jahbiz: 1:11am On Jan 24, 2015
Ladies will definitively need this

apps cos many of them even

take pictures in their dreams. A

lady almost burst into tears

when one of her pictures was

mistakenly deleted by her

younger sisters.

Some of dem go pos like say

bone no dey dem legs, some go

pos like say dem b snake, some

go show dem teeth wey get diff

colourz like say na by force dem

must show teeth, some go even

pos like say dem b fish.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by mcmukoko12(m): 2:05am On Jan 24, 2015
Can it work for android apps
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Nobody: 2:36am On Jan 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

Yes it's been long. Hope you learnt tips from d post...

Wat about music recovery
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Kizyte(m): 2:37am On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30065425][/quote]
Thank you so much for this wonderful post! The DiskDigger app you recommended was indeed a breakthrough. I was able to recover all my lost files (over 1000 important files) with this app.
May God bless you!
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Kizyte(m): 2:40am On Jan 24, 2015
lalasticlala:

Yes it's been long. Hope you learnt tips from d post...
Thank you so much for this wonderful post! The DiskDigger app you recommended was indeed a breakthrough. I was able to recover all my lost files (over 1000 important files) with this app.
May God bless you!
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by expatriate(m): 3:21am On Jan 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
[/quote]

what of videos ? undecided[quote author=lalasticlala post=30065425]

what of videos ?
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Warlord3000(m): 4:34am On Jan 24, 2015
Undeleter app for android works well for me.

Rooted phones though
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by Rexyl(m): 6:25am On Jan 24, 2015
nice one
Re: How To Recover Deleted Photos On Iphone And Android Phones by lalasticlala(m): 7:02am On Jan 24, 2015
Kizyte:

May God bless you!

Cool bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mention 3 Mobile Apps You Can't Do Without. / How To Stop Unsolicited Messages From Mtn,airtel,glo, Others / Meet The World’s First Satellite Android Smartphone, Thuraya X5-touch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.