Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours - Forum Games (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours (64342 Views)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] / Tag And Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 10:04pm On Sep 29, 2015
francizy:

It's beating for you, albeit slowly.. cheesy
lol. You have killed me.

Wasn't the one who gave the report of your heart rate , you should know better grin
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 10:20pm On Sep 29, 2015
lyntiffany:
all nah initial gragra, we know how to settle our love matter smiley

But seriously did I sense a tone of jealousy in his post?

See this fine girl oh? Na me you wan use settle scores abi?

Lol
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2015
lyntiffany:
why the hmmmm?

Why Tahit?

So so adventurous, love exploring grin

What's the most awful thing you've done?

Awful? Don't know about that. I've had awful experiences in life and don't know which is most awful. I remember falling into a swamp one time.

What would you love to explore?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
kaboninc:

See this fine girl oh? Na me you wan use settle scores abi?

Lol
am blushing (covers my face with my palms)

But still jump back go answer my initial question.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2015
francizy:

Catch wetin? Is she a goal keeper?

No...she's a heart keeper
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 10:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
francizy:

Not now, till when you done with Kabo Snoop.. cool

Hehehehe...kikikiki
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2015
lyntiffany:
am blushing (covers my face with my palms)

But still jump back go answer my initial question.

Lol.

Just did that awhile ago
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 10:33pm On Sep 29, 2015
lyntiffany:
Done with what?

O! Shori don't tell me your heart is still for me.

Ok fine do you truly mean your heart ain't beating for me?

I no wan see prison oh....

Cruising my singles and occupied lane jejely! cool
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 10:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
kaboninc:

Awful? Don't know about that. I've had awful experiences in life and don't know which is most awful. I remember falling into a swamp one time.

What would you love to explore?
travelling by ship, visiting an ancient cave and sky diving.

Have you been embarrassed before? What's your experience and reaction?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2015
kaboninc:

I no wan see prison oh....

Cruising my singles and occupied lane jejely! cool
can see you truly cherish this your hit and run game.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by khia: 6:08am On Sep 30, 2015
francizy:

It's beating for you, albeit slowly.. cheesy

Hello francizy. smiley
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by francizy(m): 7:05am On Sep 30, 2015
khia:

Hello francizy. smiley

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Khia!! shocked
Where've you been?
Mentioned you some months back but you didn't reply... sad
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by khia: 7:13am On Sep 30, 2015
francizy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Khia!! shocked
Where've you been?
Mentioned you some months back but you didn't reply... sad

I'm sorry I didn't reply but I needed to take a break from NL. So how have you been and what's been going on here?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by disloman(m): 7:28am On Sep 30, 2015
khia:

I'm sorry I didn't reply but I needed to take a break from NL. So how have you been and what's been going on here?
Hello Khia.Cool to have you back.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by khia: 7:33am On Sep 30, 2015
disloman:
Hello Khia.Cool to have you back.

Hello and thanks, it's nice to be back.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by francizy(m): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2015
khia:

Issorait! Hope the break went well and you used it for exams? cheesy
Nothing spectacular dear, everything's been going fine. Missed you tho.. Btw, welcomed back..
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by khia: 8:07am On Sep 30, 2015
francizy:

Issorait! Hope the break went well and you used it for exams? cheesy
Nothing spectacular dear, everything's been going fine. Missed you tho.. Btw, welcomed back..
Thanks.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
travelling by ship, visiting an ancient cave and sky diving.

Have you been embarrassed before? What's your experience and reaction?

Embarrassed?

Yes I have but it just doesn't come easily for me to remember. Well, I remember one. Was returning from GTBank's head office (used to be at Ademola Adetokunbo street). I went to see someone for an IT placement. Unfortunatey, I didn't see him and it was my second time of looking for him.

So I was down, as I needed a place - a quality one for that matter - then just about entering the bus - opposite Law School, I heard that sound - braaaa - Lol cheesy

My trouser just opened up one of its mouth and it was the worst place, just below my zip. Lol.

Luckily, I was entering the front seat and the first thing I did was to smile. The driver and a passenger noticed it and they smiled too. Hard day, sunny day too. I had to smile because I was dealing with a bigger embarrassment as I would eventually see the guy I went to look for.

All through, I kept my cool, walked slowly, came down slowly from the bus and entered into another bus slowly till I got to my house.

Very funny and embarrassing. I could remember I had this babe then and we were quarreling. I told myself that I need to kill one bird with
one stone. Lol.

You asked me about Tahiti? I just like the place. I like the people. I like the girls cool cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy

I may eventually marry there too.... cheesy cheesy who knows?

If you were to come into this world again, and you have the choice to choose which sex, which will you choose?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
Hi Krystalxxx....
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 7:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
kaboninc:

Embarrassed?

Yes I have but it just doesn't come easily for me to remember. Well, I remember one. Was returning from GTBank's head office (used to be at Ademola Adetokunbo street). I went to see someone for an IT placement. Unfortunatey, I didn't see him and it was my second time of looking for him.

So I was down, as I needed a place - a quality one for that matter - then just about entering the bus - opposite Law School, I heard that sound - braaaa - Lol cheesy

My trouser just opened up one of its mouth and it was the worst place, just below my zip. Lol.

Luckily, I was entering the front seat and the first thing I did was to smile. The driver and a passenger noticed it and they smiled too. Hard day, sunny day too. I had to smile because I was dealing with a bigger embarrassment as I would eventually see the guy I went to look for.

All through, I kept my cool, walked slowly, came down slowly from the bus and entered into another bus slowly till I got to my house.

Very funny and embarrassing. I could remember I had this babe then and we were quarreling. I told myself that I need to kill one bird with
one stone. Lol.

You asked me about Tahiti? I just like the place. I like the people. I like the girls cool cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy

I may eventually marry there too.... cheesy cheesy who knows?

If you were to come into this world again, and you have the choice to choose which sex, which will you choose?
lol. Can imagine you walking in slow motion grin even if nah Ghana movie cheesy You should have picked a drop home.

Male don't ask me why grin

Have you ever been in a tight corner of choosing between two things you adore but have to go for one? What's the feeling like?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2015
kaboninc:
Hi Krystalxxx....
Hi kaboninc
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
lol. Can imagine you walking in slow motion grin even if nah Ghana movie cheesy You should have picked a drop home.

Have you ever been in a tight corner of choosing between two things you adore but have to go for one? What's the feeling like?

You don't answer my questions....

Why?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 7:56pm On Sep 30, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Hi kaboninc

I trust your day went well.

We play a game here.

Hope you don't mind joining!
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2015
kaboninc:

You don't answer my questions....

Why?
I did replied 'Male'.

Go through my post again.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2015
lyntiffany:

Don't understand what that one means ohh
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 8:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
kaboninc:

Don't understand what that one means ohh
If you were to come into this world again, and you have the choice to choose which sex, which will you choose? That was what you asked and I gave you my answer was I wrong?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2015
kaboninc:

I trust your day went well.

We play a game here.

Hope you don't mind joining!

Sure, I don't mind. I'm not sure of where to start answering though and what's my question. people are only answering questions addressed to them.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 8:34pm On Sep 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
If you were to come into this world again, and you have the choice to choose which sex, which will you choose? That was what you asked and I gave you my answer was I wrong?

Oh sweerryyy...am sorry...

This champions league is just doing me chomchin. Now I must ask you WHY? cheesy cheesy

Well, not really. Can't say
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Sure, I don't mind. I'm not sure of where to start answering though and what's my question. people are only answering questions addressed to them.

Welcome then.

How it is done is this:

You answer the question above you and you give yours. The next person responds and gives his/hers. Shikena!!!

I through a question to Lyntiffany....you can answer it if you don't mind. You can look through our convo though to get a better understanding.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
kaboninc:

Welcome then.

How it is done is this:

You answer the question above you and you give yours. The next person responds and gives his/hers. Shikena!!!

I through a question to Lyntiffany....you can answer it if you don't mind. You can look through our convo though to get a better understanding.

Alright.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2015
kaboninc:

Oh sweerryyy...am sorry...

This champions league is just doing me chomchin. Now I must ask you WHY? cheesy cheesy

Well, not really. Can't say
it's simple to enjoy what you guys are enjoying, moreover I have had enough experience as regards to female so won't be a bad idea. cheesy

Can't say ? You better concentrate and answer me o!
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
it's simple to enjoy what you guys are enjoying, moreover I have had enough experience as regards to female so won't be a bad idea. cheesy

Can't say ? You better concentrate and answer me o!

Lool

Right now, na Champions League sure pass oh.

I can't think of any.

What do you think the guys are enjoying?

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply)

Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? / Done It, Never Done It Or Want To Do It. / What's On Your Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.