Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours - Forum Games (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours (64336 Views)

Romance Game For Romancelanders....[ TAG AND ASK] / [] Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You[] / Tag And Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 9:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool

Right now, na Champions League sure pass oh.

I can't think of any.

What do you think the guys are enjoying?
why you dey run from that question? Try answer am nahhh.

Boobsy and buttsy cheesy

Why are you seriously avoiding that question?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
why you dey run from that question? Try answer am nahhh.

Boobsy and buttsy cheesy

Why are you seriously avoiding that question?

Lool. Who tell you say we dey enjoy am?

Lol. Na the eyes they fancy am as your eyes dey fancy our six packs.

Am not avoiding it. Am even on my way home. I don't think I've found myself in such a situation. And even if so, can't remember any.

So you mean you don't like that you're a woman?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Alright.

If bitterness, anger and pain were to be weighted, what do you think yours will be?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool. Who tell you say we dey enjoy am?

Lol. Na the eyes they fancy am as your eyes dey fancy our six packs.

Am not avoiding it. Am even on my way home. I don't think I've found myself in such a situation. And even if so, can't remember any.

So you mean you don't like that you're a woman?
Never said so, like I pointed out I've had a feel of what being a woman is all about but can't say that of a man.

Where is your girlfriend that you introduced to this game? Hope she's not on the run?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
Never said so, like I pointed out I've had a feel of what being a woman is all about but can't say that of a man.

Where is your girlfriend that you introduced to this game? Hope she's not on the run?

Lol. I don't know oh.

I guess she's busy somewhere.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol. I don't know oh.

I guess she's busy somewhere.
Wey your question oga? Seem your team don fall hand grin

What makes you think you put smile on my face?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
kaboninc:

If bitterness, anger and pain were to be weighted, what do you think yours will be?

That's tricky . Let me answer with a riddle . As light as a feather but as heavy as the sea. You can kill me now, hehe.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
Wey your question oga? Seem your team don fall hand grin

What makes you think you put smile on my face?

I just watch matches for fun and entertainment. Well am a Juventus fan sha.

I know I put smile on your face because you've just asked me.

How do you sound on the phone?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 9:47pm On Sep 30, 2015
Krystalxxx:

That's tricky . Let me answer with a riddle . As light as a feather but as heavy as the sea. You can kill me now, hehe.

Lool. Am not that good with riddles. But I think I understand. Well your respond depends on varying degrees of your mood. However, at the moment, what will it weigh?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2015
kaboninc:

I just watch matches for fun and entertainment. Well am a Juventus fan sha.

I know I put smile on your face because you've just asked me.

How do you sound on the phone?
nope not because I asked but because you pointed it out in one of your posts.

Sound terrible and horrible tongue

Are you a philanthropist?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool. Am not that good with riddles. But I think I understand. Well your respond depends on varying degrees of your mood. However, at the moment, what will it weigh?

It weighs a large ton of ice in the Atlantic. Just as heavy as an iceberg large enough to sink a very large ship. Guess that's normal for anybody and my answer is satisfactory.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 10:58pm On Sep 30, 2015
Krystalxxx:

It weighs a large ton of ice in the Atlantic. Just as heavy as an iceberg large enough to sink a very large ship. Guess that's normal for anybody and my answer is satisfactory.

And if such a ship should contain guys, your fury alone will show no mercy. Am scared oh.

I don't think its normal and definitely not satisfactory unless maybe to you. If something is to melt your anger ice, what will it be? Will you even allow it in the first place?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2015
kaboninc:

And if such a ship should contain guys, your fury alone will show no mercy. Am scared oh.

I don't think its normal and definitely not satisfactory unless maybe to you. If something is to melt your anger ice, what will it be? Will you even allow it in the first place?

Even I myself don't have any clue as an answer to that question to be honest. Except for God whom I will allow and God is always going to be part of my life.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
nope not because I asked but because you pointed it out in one of your posts.

Sound terrible and horrible tongue

Are you a philanthropist?

Lool
Am sorry I missed this.

Well if I don't make you smile I make you cry. You like to cry then. Lol.

Am a giver. I give that even the one given to me, I give it out. Such a life.

Francis must really be dying in loudness oh if you sound terrible and horrible. Lol. Na you be man oh. Lol.

Between the air and water, if possible for you to live in either of the two, which will you prefer? And why?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 11:07pm On Sep 30, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Even I myself don't have any clue as an answer to that question to be honest. Except for God whom I will allow and God is always going to be part of my life.

I like that.

Do you believe that we are responsible most of the times for what happens to us?

You don't feel like asking?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2015
kaboninc:

I like that.

Do you believe that we are responsible most of the times for what happens to us?

You don't feel like asking?

Of course we are , but not all the time

'sometimes we don't choose the road but the road chooses us - Helon Habila's 'Waiting for an Angel '

And that is not a romance novel.

Do you ever feel guilty for anything you've done ?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 6:19am On Oct 01, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Of course we are , but not all the time

'sometimes we don't choose the road but the road chooses us - Helon Habila's 'Waiting for an Angel '

And that is not a romance novel.

Do you ever feel guilty for anything you've done ?

I feel guilty for some things I've done not all. I wish I could go back in time to undo it.

So since you agree that we're responsible for most of the things that happen to us, why do we spend most of the time - our time - blaming others and asking God to 'kill' and 'destroy' others?

Happy independence day.

Good morning
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2015
kaboninc:

I feel guilty for some things I've done not all. I wish I could go back in time to undo it.

So since you agree that we're responsible for most of the things that happen to us, why do we spend most of the time - our time - blaming others and asking God to 'kill' and 'destroy' others?

Happy independence day.

Good morning

Good morning. Happy independence day to you too. To answer your question I think it's out of anger.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 8:28am On Oct 01, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Good morning. Happy independence day to you too. To answer your question I think it's out of anger.

Anger or ignorance? Everyone is entitled to be angry. What happens next is the issue.

If you were to be a teacher, what subject will you most likely choose to teach? Lol
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 01, 2015
kaboninc:

Anger or ignorance? Everyone is entitled to be angry. What happens next is the issue.

If you were to be a teacher, what subject will you most likely choose to teach? Lol

Probably Art. How about you?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Probably Art. How about you?

Lol. Why art?

Me? Well I think Mathematics! But I'll have a lot of problems oh.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by lyntiffany(f): 11:49am On Oct 01, 2015
kaboninc:

Lool
Am sorry I missed this.

Well if I don't make you smile I make you cry. You like to cry then. Lol.

Am a giver. I give that even the one given to me, I give it out. Such a life.

Francis must really be dying in loudness oh if you sound terrible and horrible. Lol. Na you be man oh. Lol.

Between the air and water, if possible for you to live in either of the two, which will you prefer? And why?
Happy new month smiley

Where would you likely be today?

Water. This is because it has been proven that human can live and go about his day to day activities beneath the water and this act is known as under water habitation and it's environment is known as marine environment.

If you are left to choose between Gold and diamond which will you choose? Reason it's your preferred choice.
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol. Why art?

Me? Well I think Mathematics! But I'll have a lot of problems oh.

Art because I like it. Sometimes it makes you feel better without having to say a word to anyone. Why would you have problems with teaching maths?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2015
lyntiffany:
Happy new month smiley

Where would you likely be today?

Water. This is because it has been proven that human can live and go about his day to day activities beneath the water and this act is known as under water habitation and it's environment is known as marine environment.

If you are left to choose between Gold and diamond which will you choose? Reason it's your preferred choice.

I just want to buy some things or just hang out somewhere. Thinking of going out at the moment. May decide against it though.

Lol. I thought as much. Would love to visit the Atlantis someday. cheesy

I'd always go for diamonds....has this crystalline spark and a class of its own.

Do you have any enemy?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Art because I like it. Sometimes it makes you feel better without having to say a word to anyone. Why would you have problems with teaching maths?

You just write or draw. A world of its own.

I always have expectation that teaching one maths requires that he has some basic understanding or foundation in basic courses. Else, I'll begin to puff hot air while teaching. Lol. You know that feeling of trying to pass across a message and you want to be sure that they are understanding you.

Considered drawing yourself maybe across the mirror?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2015
kaboninc:

You just write or draw. A world of its own.

I always have expectation that teaching one maths requires that he has some basic understanding or foundation in basic courses. Else, I'll begin to puff hot air while teaching. Lol. You know that feeling of trying to pass across a message and you want to be sure that they are understanding you.

Considered drawing yourself maybe across the mirror?

I haven't tried that. I have tried drawing someone else before when I was quite involved and still very good at art, and it came out looking better than the person, a fellow student.

Do you intend to get your own portrait someday ?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2015
Krystalxxx:

I haven't tried that. I have tried drawing someone else before when I was quite involved and still very good at art, and it came out looking better than the person, a fellow student.

Do you intend to get your own portrait someday ?

Lol. You're own creation is better than the real deal. That's beautiful.

Yeah I do. I do.

What's your own definition of beauty?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol. You're own creation is better than the real deal. That's beautiful.

Yeah I do. I do.

What's your own definition of beauty?

Someone with a really good inner mind is beautiful. Sometimes I confuse it for outer beauty because it's easier to lose track and follow the crowd and the stupi.d way they gawk as if those physical beauties are without fault. But anyway real beauty is in a truly flawless or almost flawless character within a person.

Why is the focus on beauty ?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Someone with a really good inner mind is beautiful. Sometimes I confuse it for outer beauty because it's easier to lose track and follow the crowd and the stupi.d way they gawk as if those physical beauties are without fault. But anyway real beauty is in a truly flawless or almost flawless character within a person.

Why is the focus on beauty ?

Lol. I like your definition of beauty.

Its a random question nau....

How did you spend your day?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2015
kaboninc:

Lol. I like your definition of beauty.

Its a random question nau....

How did you spend your day?

We did some extra clearing up of the house and I helped my mom make some extra special food today.

How about you?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by kaboninc(m): 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2015
Krystalxxx:

We did some extra clearing up of the house and I helped my mom make some extra special food today.

How about you?

Home alone. Visited a friend. Then took a stroll.

So tell me about this special food?
Re: Answer The Question Above U And Ask Yours by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
kaboninc:

Home alone. Visited a friend. Then took a stroll.

So tell me about this special food?

We went all traditional, we made different soups like vegetable soup, egusi soup etc. And added a lot of 'goodies' inside. And made semovita and Eba and well....that's just it.

Your independence day reminds me of my birthday. Just that I didn't visit any friends, I just strolled.

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply)

Can You Tell Who’s Responsible For The Killing? / Done It, Never Done It Or Want To Do It. / What's On Your Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.