Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Ghana Presidency Wear Woman Clothes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Presidency Wear Woman Clothes (1175 Views)

Protesting IPOB Women Remove Their Clothes As Soldiers Disrupt Their MeetingPICS / Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Presidency Wear Woman Clothes by tit(f): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ghana: Senior official wears wife's coat on state visitNews from Elsewhere...
By News from Elsewhere...

...media reports from around the world, found by BBC Monitoring
Mr Nketia alongside other officials in a receiving line in Germany Mr Nketia (right) was mocked for wearing the fur-trimmed winter coat

A senior official in Ghana's ruling party has laughed off criticism for wearing his wife's coat during an official visit to Germany, it's reported.

Johnson Asiedu Nketia, general secretary of the National Democratic Congress, was snapped wearing a camel-coloured, fur-trimmed number on the trip, and was promptly ridiculed by fellow politicians and social media users, the Graphic website reports. Mr Nketia says nobody in Germany mentioned his choice of attire, but it was a different story back home in Ghana, where one opposition politician seized on the fashion choice as evidence of a "totally confused" administration.

Mr Nketia has met the mockery with good humour, and says he isn't bothered by the fuss. "When we embark on a state visit... we are going to use our brains to help the country, not to showcase our attire at fashion show," he said in a radio interview, adding that he didn't see the point in buying a new coat for such a fleeting visit. And it seems there is an upside to being ridiculed for your fashion choices. In an interview published on the Ghana Vibes website Mr Nketia says: "I can hit my chest and say that I'm the only political party executive to chart a new fashion trend."
Re: Ghana Presidency Wear Woman Clothes by UnknownT: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
All these long talks without a picture. #AgbogboJuice

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Presidency Wear Woman Clothes by RotrEmmanuel: 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
adonbilivit undecided
Re: Ghana Presidency Wear Woman Clothes by tit(f): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
UnknownT:
All these long talks without a picture. #AgbogboJuice

see picture.
enjoy

Re: Ghana Presidency Wear Woman Clothes by tit(f): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
ha ha ha.
the foolish man should have wear woman wrapper.
like obj.
ha ha ha
Re: Ghana Presidency Wear Woman Clothes by Caseless: 9:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Titty, check d title again and see where correction is needed. Which one b ghana presidency wear woman clothe again?

1 Like

Re: Ghana Presidency Wear Woman Clothes by tit(f): 3:55am On Jan 24, 2015
Caseless:
Titty, check d title again and see where correction is needed. Which one b ghana presidency wear woman clothe again?

the man is one of the next in line to president of Ghana.
The people too form abeg.
Re: Ghana Presidency Wear Woman Clothes by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 24, 2015
tit:

the man is one of the next in line to president of Ghana.
The people too form abeg.

Olodo!
Re: Ghana Presidency Wear Woman Clothes by nzeadachie: 5:36am On Jan 24, 2015
THAT'S WINTER JACKET, MUGU

1 Like

Re: Ghana Presidency Wear Woman Clothes by Ikengawo: 3:18am On Jan 25, 2015
@tit

Tit, I can't receive your email because the email i started this account with his deleted, is there another way I can get a hold of you?

(1) (Reply)

Read Why Buhari Will No Longer Travel To US / See How Goodluck Jonathan Won The 2015 Election / Akwa Ibom State Government Releases 3.5B Naira For 308 Bed Hospital Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.