Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,680 members, 7,955,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

5 Tips To Dating Older Women | Sugar Mummy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Tips To Dating Older Women | Sugar Mummy (4473 Views)

The Troubles Behind Dating Older Girls / Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls / "Please Help!!! Older Women Keep Asking Me To Sleep With Them" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tips To Dating Older Women | Sugar Mummy by seunrebirth(m): 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sometimes i ask myself, Why would any man want to date/marry an older woman?

Well, i've got to find out that most older women are not only more mature, and financially independent, but they're also better lovers and usually won't mess with your head. Some older women seeks a young s, ex..ual playmate. Most are on the prowl for a real relationship. If you're looking to date a cougar, be careful. Older women have limited patience for the shenanigans of youth, so stick to these five no-fail rules and you will be dating older women in no time.
1. Be Assertive

This is not the time to be shy. Be direct and ask her out with confidence. Nothing is sexier than a man who knows what he wants.

2. Avoid Labels

Don’t make references to her as a “cougar.” Many women still find the term offensive.

3. Ignore the Age Gap

You’re just stating the obvious, and she’s well aware that she’s older.

4. Take it Slow

Sure, the s-e,x is hotter than any you’ve had before. But get to know her outside the bedroom, too. Ask her what she likes. Then follow through. She’ll want you as much as you want her.

Re: 5 Tips To Dating Older Women | Sugar Mummy by seunrebirth(m): 11:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: 5 Tips To Dating Older Women | Sugar Mummy by Olypeppy(f): 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hahaha...funny post.wetin nairalanders won use dis info do.
Re: 5 Tips To Dating Older Women | Sugar Mummy by eightsin(m): 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Olypeppy:
Hahaha...funny post.wetin nairalanders won use dis info do.

It's on the topic. Catch/ date older women
Re: 5 Tips To Dating Older Women | Sugar Mummy by XKZ(m): 12:17am On Jan 24, 2015
seunrebirth:

1. Be Assertive

This is not the time to be shy. Be direct and ask her out with confidence. Nothing is sexier than a man who knows what he wants.

2. Avoid Labels

Don’t make references to her as a “cougar.” Many women still find the term offensive.

3. Ignore the Age Gap

You’re just stating the obvious, and she’s well aware that she’s older.

4. Take it Slow

Sure, the s-e,x is hotter than any you’ve had before. But get to know her outside the bedroom, too. Ask her what she likes. Then follow through. She’ll want you as much as you want her.

What happened to the 5th tip?
Re: 5 Tips To Dating Older Women | Sugar Mummy by jahbiz: 12:27am On Jan 24, 2015
Op is that all you've got?

Em into a woman that's 10yrs

older than I. And I bet you need

much more than what you put

up there to be in charge, rule

the game and make urself

relevant.

Its really a great adventure

dating someone older than you

I must confess.

What doesn't kill a man, makes

him stronger.

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Dating Older Women | Sugar Mummy by Capitano1(m): 12:28am On Jan 24, 2015
hmmmm I pray ooo

[size=14pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH[/size]

Call now or order now as offer last
It's our job to see you dry
Sweatlock Team UK
Re: 5 Tips To Dating Older Women | Sugar Mummy by prettyjo(f): 12:30am On Jan 24, 2015
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

How Will U Feel If Your Gf/wife Tells U Dis! / Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys / Relationship Advice For 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.