Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,069 members, 7,811,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Hrtbroken Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hrtbroken Lady (2402 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hrtbroken Lady by popcake1: 1:20am On Jan 24, 2015
hello everyone, pls i need ur advise because am so hrtbroken, i dated someone for 2yrs , we wrk in the same company, so wen my rent expired i moved in with him,we were to get married wen we found out we r both AS, so we agreed to move on, we broke up officialy december but i stil stay with him because am still looking for a hse. but why am so hrtbroken is because my dear bf has already started chatin and getting to know someone else in the same office ....dat girl has always liked him even though she knew we were going out....it really hurt soo bad am trying so much to move on but is very difficult...pls advice me
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by elantraceey(f): 1:26am On Jan 24, 2015
My dear i know you must be pained but that's fate for you , the decision has been made so there's no going back , he has moved on and you need to too without looking back . Don't you have anywhere else to stay like a relative or female friend's place?

2 Likes

Re: Hrtbroken Lady by nickusoro(m): 2:39am On Jan 24, 2015
I know how it feels, ma'am, but such is life. Obviously, you still have a thing for him but, dear, you've gotta move on. He owes you nothing no more so it's fine whatever he does with anyone else... My advice for you is, get a place for yourself and move out ASAP. 'Cause, pretty soon that lady will be visiting him in HIS house and things are gonna get really weird and worse for you, girl.
Good luck to you.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by Melahou(m): 4:08am On Jan 24, 2015
Moving out from his house is a first step to make...
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 24, 2015
What's A.S?Is it a blood type
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2015
Dimples192:
What's A.S?Is it a blood type
no its a combination of the Letter A and S

4 Likes

Re: Hrtbroken Lady by Lisaflex(f): 8:25am On Jan 24, 2015
Cutehector4u:
no its a combination of the Letter A and S

lol! spiritual wickedness

1 Like

Re: Hrtbroken Lady by KingTom(m): 8:30am On Jan 24, 2015
My dear your case is indeed pathetic, but please I will advise you as a professional, you too can have a casual relationship but as for marriage, that is out of the question. The probability of having a sickle cell child is very high, so I suggest you go out, see the world, fall in love again.

Abeg guys wan chike you, ask them say, bros abeg wetin be your genotype? grin grin grin
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by alberto2k(m): 8:32am On Jan 24, 2015
Mehn...Op Just be strong, u need to move on.

Everything happens for a reason...Am sure someone better will come your way

Try spending ur time around someone that makes u happy, that would help.

And Stop getting yourself stuck with the thought of being Heartbroken. smiley
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by popcake1: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2015
tnx gys i really appreciate@ dimples....yes our genotpye is AS...am seriously working on moving out of the his hse to my own apartment, dnt want to stay with my female coleague becos i vnt told no one.
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by popcake1: 8:45am On Jan 24, 2015
besides i dnt have friends, all my friends are my coleagues..
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 24, 2015
So sad you found out abt the genotype late. My advice to evryone, before you accept him or her, find out about issues like this.

@OP... Like most people have said, move out immediately. I pray u heal fast.
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2015
So sorry. Since you, your ex and the gal work in the same place you must be having a hard time. I can imagine how you feel when you see them together. Treat yourself kindly and get your own place like now. Whatever he is up to is no longer your business just do one day at a time. I wish you quick healing.
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by DonX001: 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Why do people always do this?

People should ALWAYS find out the blood group of their partners BEFORE getting serious.

Once you've reached marriageable age, please go and check your genotype and know it.

@OP, sorry about that, there's little you can do about it.
Just pick up your life, and consider one of the other options on your list (every girl usually has at least 2 or 3 guys waiting patiently on the sidelines, waiting to be allowed to enter the pitch).
So pick one, and move on with life.
Time waits for no one, whether you are crying or moping, the clock is still ticking relentlessly....(esp for women).
The earlier you move on, the better for you.
He has obviously started getting his life on, so you need to get yours too.
So get up, stop moping, rub powder, start changing your DPs everyday, and start saying Hi to all those guys on your whatsapp and BBM chats.

With time, you'll get over it and find someone new, and you'll be so much happier in the long run.
Cheers.
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by Tymax(m): 12:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
What are you doing in his house, eating his food? angry
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by DonX001: 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Solange3:
So sad you found out abt the genotype late. My advice to evryone, before you accept him or her, find out about issues like this.

@OP... Like most people have said, move out immediately. I pray u heal fast.

Hmmm, so Nigerians are now bearing Solange.
Is your sister by any chance named Beyonce??
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by jnrbayano(m): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
1. Get an alternative abode and move in.

2. If you wanna forget him, replace him.

You won't be heartbroken for long if you do no 1 and 2, trust me.

My friend was in the same situation 2-3months ago, right now he is smoking.

Will even pick him in the soon for the evening roll.
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Keep staying there and washing plate for him. Dont go and look for a house. Na so una dey mumu una self.

I find it very disturbing too when I come across adults who dont know their genotype in this 21st century. Later, like the op, they start crying 'heart break'.

I'm sorry, dont have any sympathy to give you this evening. Highly irritated by what you wrote up there.

#okbye
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
DonX001:

Hmmm, so Nigerians are now bearing Solange.
Is your sister by any chance named Beyonce??

So its only Beyonce's sis dat bears solange. For the records, solange is a combination of my first name and surname. Usually I put it dis way, So_lange. But nairaland dint accept symbols so I had 2 join it 2geda.
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
Enough good advice has been given to u OP.

This is a lesson to everybody going into serious relationship.
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by MrCork: 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
popcake1:
hello everyone, pls i need ur advise because am so hrtbroken, i dated someone for 2yrs , we wrk in the same company, so wen my rent expired i moved in with him,we were to get married wen we found out we r both AS, so we agreed to move on, we broke up officialy december but i stil stay with him because am still looking for a hse. but why am so hrtbroken is because my dear bf has already started chatin and getting to know someone else in the same office ....dat girl has always liked him even though she knew we were going out....it really hurt soo bad am trying so much to move on but is very difficult...pls advice me

...ok...so u upset co u need to spend his rent moiney??...... Black women... Serrriously....I giv up!! (no oofense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hrtbroken Lady by chimerase2: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Solange3:

So its only Beyonce's sis dat bears solange. For the records, solange is a combination of my first name and surname. Usually I put it dis way, So_lange. But nairaland dint accept symbols so I had 2 join it 2geda.
some pple re talented

1 Like

Re: Hrtbroken Lady by DonX001: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
Solange3:

Ok....nice concept.

Sola Adelange i guess.... grin
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by DonX001: 11:26pm On Jan 26, 2015
chimerase2:
some pple re talented

grin grin grin
Abi o!
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 27, 2015
DonX001:

Ok....nice concept.

Sola Adelange i guess.... grin

Boring...
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by MrCork: 12:56am On Jan 27, 2015
popcake1:

...sweeery..plis can we make love so we can get hm vex? smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hrtbroken Lady by DonX001: 1:01am On Jan 27, 2015
Solange3:

Boring...

Ok make it interesting na....wats it?
Or gimme a hint
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by Nobody: 1:05am On Jan 27, 2015
DonX001:

Ok make it interesting na....wats it?
Or gimme a hint

It's Sophia Plange
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by adexsimply(m): 2:02am On Jan 27, 2015
Knowing I'm AS, I usually make sure I know the genotype of any girl before I get real close to them. I don't want stories that touch
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by tzoracle: 3:10am On Jan 27, 2015
You should let the guy move on,definitely he can't marry you,and its best for him to erase that part of his life
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by DonX001: 9:15am On Jan 27, 2015
Solange3:

It's Sophia Plange

Hmmm....nice name (quite frankly), and quite unusual for a Nigerian.
Guess you're from Lagos or the South-South...
Re: Hrtbroken Lady by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 27, 2015
DonX001:

Hmmm....nice name (quite frankly), and quite unusual for a Nigerian.
Guess you're from Lagos or the South-South...

Which ever you comfortable with

(1) (2) (Reply)

...A Brief Conversation Btwn A Girl Nd A Smart Guy... / Who Owns The Woman's Breast? ''the Father Or The Child'' / I Call It Emotional Trauma And Infatuation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.