Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

How Bank Insiders Help Fraudsters Steal Billions - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Bank Insiders Help Fraudsters Steal Billions (26281 Views)

I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi / ATM Scam: See The New Method Used By Fraudsters / Beware Of This Message Being Circulated By BVN Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bank Insiders Help Fraudsters Steal Billions by frodobee: 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
Clinton594:

What are you saying , any e-fraud leaves trace marks ..... Except you don't plan on transferring it to another account. That's why it's preferable to do it to the old fashion way. Hide it and run until the coast is clear
You are right. It depends on who its traced to, you feel me? KYC's are faked.
Re: How Bank Insiders Help Fraudsters Steal Billions by rabzy01: 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Alexkene:
All I want to see is Buhari's original WASC Certificate.

Is that so much to ask for?

Because, I will never allow Nigeria to be ruled by a Fulani herdsman that
can't even remember the name of his own VP.

Re: How Bank Insiders Help Fraudsters Steal Billions by ihedinobi2: 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2015
kilokeys:
interesting article..

thats what u get when u employ pple bent on surviving over pple with a passion for the job

they would surely engineer their way into pple's account, zoologilize (sic) the banking industry.

lol same thing happens in the Army
Word!
Re: How Bank Insiders Help Fraudsters Steal Billions by ihedinobi2: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
EroticAngelina:
too long 4 me to read o sad
Why are you here?
Re: How Bank Insiders Help Fraudsters Steal Billions by jimmy101231(m): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
frodobee:

Hehehe, PM me if you are an IT guy in any bank.
Nope I'm not
Re: How Bank Insiders Help Fraudsters Steal Billions by iseeicome: 7:25am On Sep 15, 2017
The effect of fraud on the performance of the banking industry in Nigeria
http://articlesng.com/effect-fraud-performance-banking-industry-nigeria/
Re: How Bank Insiders Help Fraudsters Steal Billions by adiyemama(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2017
Get your Polyethylene flexible packaging product (NYLON) such as

1. bread wrapper

2. Shrink wrapper

3. Pure water nylon

5. Shopping bags

6. Branded nylon etc

for the best price with a free rubber stereo. contact 08079876039, 07069586800
[size=8pt][/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Chris Folayan Built Mall-For-Africa From His Bedroom / UBA Staff Clap And Share Snacks With Customers To Show Appreciation / Nigeria Asks Binance To Disclose Top 100 Users, Executives Remain Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.