Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,072 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

Photo Of A Hippopotamus Killed In River Benue Yesterday - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Photo Of A Hippopotamus Killed In River Benue Yesterday (1598 Views)

My Lovely Dam Whelp Her Pups Yesterday Evening,total Of Six Puppies (pics) / So Sad, Flyer Ran Away Yesterday. / I Got My Tortoise Yesterday...courtesy Yula Farms Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Hippopotamus Killed In River Benue Yesterday by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Photo Of A Hippopotamus Killed In River Benue Yesterday by mebad(m): 8:57am On Jan 24, 2015
What have they killed it for now ?
Re: Photo Of A Hippopotamus Killed In River Benue Yesterday by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 24, 2015
Nigeria doesn't care about conservation.
Re: Photo Of A Hippopotamus Killed In River Benue Yesterday by klodike(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2015
While other black African countries are conserving wild life, some Nigerians are killing them. Who started this lie that we are giant of Africa?? Because what i see is an overpopulated country that needs an overhaul in all its ramifications. Please God, help my country Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Hippopotamus Killed In River Benue Yesterday by Beamborla(f): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2015
Bad bad people sad

They must eat it
Re: Photo Of A Hippopotamus Killed In River Benue Yesterday by bigiyaro(m): 9:46am On Jan 24, 2015
If na America were i dey chill ryt now, dis idiots go dey jail.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Hippopotamus Killed In River Benue Yesterday by lanrenzo(m): 2:32am On May 29, 2015
Why are we so engrossed with killing in Nigeria? Must we kill any and every animal we see at any slight opportunity? Some pple are just so pathetic.
I know we don't value wildlife in Nigeria, but we shouldn't keep depleting the few population remaining.
That's why we get all these zoonotic diseases such as Ebola, when we wouldn't respect nature and we keep interfere with its process.
"When man learns to respect Even the smallest being of creation, whether animal or Vegetable, nobody has to teach him to love his fellow man.
Compassion for animals is immensely connected with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals can not be a good man".
Now I know why Nigeria is in this sorry state.
We don't love ourselves, let alone animals.
And please, let's not blame it on poverty, we are just plain wicked. SMH
I am a devoted animal lover and I owe no apologies for that, call me weird or whatever, I don't care. It's so disheartening seeing such. You can follow me on Instagram to view more pix @iamslimbone if you wish. Cheers

Re: Photo Of A Hippopotamus Killed In River Benue Yesterday by Baroba(m): 6:04am On May 29, 2015
lanrenzo:
Why are we so engrossed with killing in Nigeria? Must we kill any and every animal we see at any slight opportunity? Some pple are just so pathetic.
I know we don't value wild life in Nigeria, but we shouldn't keep depleting the few population remaining.
That's why we get all these zoonotic diseases such as Ebola, when we wouldn't respect nature and we try to interfere with its process.
"When man learns to respect Even the smallest bring if creation, whether animal or Vegetable, nobody has to teach him to love his fellow man.
Companion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals can not be a good man".
Now I know why Nigeria in this sorry state.
We don't love ourselves, let alone animals.
And please, let's not blame it on poverty, we are just plain wicked. SMH
I am a devoted animal lover and I owe no apologies for that, call me weird or whatever, I don't care. It's so disheartening seeing such. You can follow me on Instagram to view more pix @iamslimbone if you wish. Cheers

God bless you immensely brother, we need more of your type. Following you on Instagram.

(1) (Reply)

What Do U Think Abt Dis Breed / Native Dogs / 7month Male Slant back German sherperd That Will Make U Love Quality...for Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.