Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! (1300 Views)

27 Ways To Make A Girl Smile / 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile. / 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by cyprianlah(m): 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
1. Tell her she’s BEAUTIFUL. Not hot or S*xy.

2. Hold her hand, just because you love her.

3. Leave her text messages late at night to wake up to.

4. Wrestle with her, and let her win.

5. Hug her from behind.

6. Don’t hang out with your ex when she’s not around, and don't talk about your Ex. It kills her inside.

7. If you talk to another girl, walkover to her after you’re done and kiss her.

8. Write her notes …or call her just to say I love you.9. Introduce her to your friends, as your girlfriend not Just a Friend. wink emoticon

10. Play with her hair, try to plat it even though you dont know how to do it.

11. Pick her up, even when she says no.

12. Get upset if she gets unwanted contact from someone else, Let her know you cant afford to lose or share her.

13. Be funny and Make her laugh,just because you love to see her smile.

14. Let her fall asleep in your arms and sing in her ears.

15. If she’s mad at you, kiss her, don’t fight back.

16. If you care about her, tell her,or else she won’t come back.

17. Every girl should receive three presents from her guy: a teddy bear(she’ll hug it when she goes to sleep),jewelry (she’ll treasure it forever), and one of your shirts (she’ll wear it to bed).

18.Treat her the same with your friends as when you are alone.

19. Look her in the eyes and give her your best smile.

20. Hang out with her on the weekends,because she’s important to you…

ThasAll grin
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by x6blade(m): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
*Spreads orthopaedic mat* real quick 0 to 100 grin
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lemme comment 1st
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by fijiano202(m): 12:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Cute though...nice write up
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by iceberylin(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
#1 thø....
Its wrong angry
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by falconey(m): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Na course? No5 my favourite.....I can do it for hours
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by remsonik(f): 12:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nice post.
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Stop making our 9ja girls think there's a certain boy out there who'll do all these ones. undecided

Just 'cos a person doesn't love you the way you want him to don't mean he doesn't love you with all he's got.
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by HizMissy(f): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
plait which hair?
My weavon abi my braids
Dude, no even try am!
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by ggrin(f): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Put ur head on our laps

One of the best feeling ever cool
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by kayboy4y(m): 12:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
That's not all. Will u be a father xmas forever? Do the needful

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by cyprianlah(m): 12:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
MzNelly:
Stop making our 9ja girls think there's a certain boy out there who'll do all these ones. undecided

Just 'cos a person doesn't love you the way you want him to don't mean he doesn't love you with all he's got.

See ! dats d mentality of an average Naija girl...I do dem to my gal wink, and der r certainly guys out der who can do more....
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by chaberry(m): 12:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sweet, but i'm a working class guy and have time 4 all this
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by cyprianlah(m): 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
HizMissy:
plait which hair?
My weavon abi my braids
Dude, no even try am!

Your hair!!...i can plait kiss-me-twice grin grin
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 24, 2015
cyprianlah:

See ! dats d mentality of an average Naija girl...I do dem to my gal wink, and der r certainly guys out der who can do more....

Good for you then.
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by mirexxx(f): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
cyprianlah:

don't mind her...sum guys do more dan dat cheesy
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by mirexxx(f): 1:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
am smiling cheesy
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by cyprianlah(m): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
don't mind her...sum guys do more dan dat cheesy

she knws sor! shes jst pretendin grin
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by HizMissy(f): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
cyprianlah:

Your hair!!...i can plait kiss-me-twice grin grin
I no know that style oh...

Btw, no b the same dudes go dey ask 'why haven't you made your hair?'
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by mirexxx(f): 1:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
cyprianlah:

she knws sor! shes jst pretendin grin
ok i know smiley
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by Kk4(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
All these things just to make her smile!?

I go just tickle her shikena..
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by cyprianlah(m): 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
HizMissy:

I no know that style oh...

Btw, no b the same dudes go dey ask 'why haven't you made your hair?'

Udonminit shocked who dosent knw dat style?...wich style u bin d make during ur secondary skul days
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by HizMissy(f): 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
cyprianlah:

Udonminit shocked who dosent knw dat style?...wich style u bin d make during ur secondary skul days
Was on low cut for the whole 6 years
cry
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
20 things for guys to do.. undecided
Una wn kill us with stress ni angry

And all she has to do is to be; a chef in the kitchen and a por.n star in bed lipsrsealed
Re: Top 20 Easiest Ways To Make Your Girl Smile Always!!! by cyprianlah(m): 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
HizMissy:

Was on low cut for the whole 6 years
cry

Eyah! sad....no wonder

(1) (Reply)

"15 Truths All Single Ladies Should Know" / Finally!!! / Is It A Crime For Your Wife To Know All You Have In Your Account ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.