Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

New Born Baby Found Dumped In Dustbin (graphic Pix) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Born Baby Found Dumped In Dustbin (graphic Pix) (2167 Views)

Two Bodies Dumped In Front Of A Hospital In Kogi State (Graphic Photo) / Say NO To Casual Sex!!! WARNING VERY Graphic pix!!! / 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Born Baby Found Dumped In Dustbin (graphic Pix) by simplemach(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
This morning at about, 10am, people were seen gathering at a popular site for dumping waste at a boundary of Narayi and Barnawa by Garba Abbas street in kaduna state. And behold it was the dead body of a newly born female baby that was found dumped in the waste site. wrapped together with the dead baby's body were; the placenta, gloves used for the delivery and blood stains. Its obvious the baby was killed before being dumped partially burned by fire at the waste site. The same thing happened in the same place last weekend of a baby boy.

Re: New Born Baby Found Dumped In Dustbin (graphic Pix) by ggrin(f): 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Geez
Re: New Born Baby Found Dumped In Dustbin (graphic Pix) by simplemach(m): 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
More pix

Re: New Born Baby Found Dumped In Dustbin (graphic Pix) by AJOT99(m): 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jesus!
Re: New Born Baby Found Dumped In Dustbin (graphic Pix) by Redoil: 1:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
What kind of evil wickedness is this from my fellow human being?
Wicked world with wicked people.
Why is it that something strange is always wrong with the species call buhari i.e salisu buhari and mohamedu buhari and another buhari?
Guess correctly what is wrong with them and win a house in VGC or banana island.
Re: New Born Baby Found Dumped In Dustbin (graphic Pix) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Oh dear me, how sad. I pray the mother finds the peace to forgive herself sad

(1) (Reply)

Doctors At ISTH Irrua Respond To Mass Casualty Involving UBTH JOHESU / How To Fix Quick Ejaculation Issue In Nigeria / I Dont Have Corona Virus Little Boy Cries As NCDC Forcefully Takes Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.