Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? (2102 Views)

Backstreet Boys Or Westlife / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / Big Boys Or Big Fools? (picture Of The Day) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by justmag(m): 4:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
If the night clubbing or partying scene is not for you don't insult please

Would you rather go partying and dancing with your girlfriend/bf or go with your boys or girls to lounge and chill with the possibility of meeting new chicks/guys??

What makes more sense to you and your time?

no insults please!
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by Justeenaleo(f): 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Division of labour
Hang with my guys today
Hang with my babe another day....
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
my niqqas
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by jamex93(m): 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
with guys....no yawa
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
With my niggas oh! grin

gat no babe cry
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by justmag(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
Justeenaleo:
Division of labour
Hang with my guys today
Hang with my babe another day....

what if you had to make that choice in one nite. What then!
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by dechandel(f): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tell my girl to come follow me hang with the guys!!
Shikena
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Na to go with my guyz ooo.... My gf go jez dull everything for me, i no go fit rock anoda babe.
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by Justeenaleo(f): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
justmag:

what if you had to make that choice in one nite. What then!
Hang with my babe.my guys will understand.
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by justmag(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:
Shikena

Nice! You looking out for the team. But sometimes girls wanna have girls nite and sometimes she wants to party with her man alone.
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by walanter(m): 5:23pm On Jan 24, 2015
In lil Wayne's voice ..I an't going in.... on lest wit my nigga
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by justmag(m): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2015
walanter:
In lil Wayne's voice ..I an't going in.... on lest wit my nigga

Hahah. Good one
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by justmag(m): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Justeenaleo:

Lol! U kno most guys wud rather go out and taste the waters. And I said MOST guys not me. grin
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by dechandel(f): 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
justmag:

Nice! You looking out for the team. But sometimes girls wanna have girls nite and sometimes she wants to party with her man alone.
Press pause for the guys
And press play for the girl..
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by justmag(m): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:
Press pause for the guys
And press play for the girl..

lmaoo! I wish it was dat easy for some
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by menix(m): 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ehhhhhhh.... Girl ke?
Broz its my guyz ooo, had issues wiv virtually som galz cous dey wuld say I prefer my guyz 2 them.

Buh being a semi-introvert wat can I do wivout guyz..
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by justmag(m): 6:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
menix:
Ehhhhhhh.... Girl ke?
Broz its my guyz ooo, had issues wiv virtually som galz cous dey wuld say I prefer my guyz 2 them.

Buh being a semi-introvert wat can I do wivout guyz..

Brother u need to kill dat introvert spirit. It gets u nowhere at some stage.
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:57pm On Jan 24, 2015
I don't club, I prefer sleeping peacefully in my house
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
r u male or female?*just being curious though*
Justeenaleo:

Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by justmag(m): 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
asdfjklhaha:
I don't club, I prefer sleeping peacefully in my house

That's good for yahh
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by Justeenaleo(f): 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
emror4u:
r u male or female?*just being curious though*
Anyone you want make I be
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
it seems u have a long mouth, just asked a simple question niqqa/bae
Justeenaleo:

Anyone you want make I be
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
I will like to go to club with my gf,d problem just that I will want to personalize her
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by Justeenaleo(f): 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
emror4u:
it seems u have a long mouth, just asked a simple question niqqa/bae
Lol
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:
Shikena
lol..I guess you are finally through with the surgery,welcome back to being a girl
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by wunmi590(m): 10:54pm On Jan 24, 2015
Go to the vigil grin
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by menix(m): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
justmag:

Brother u need to kill dat introvert spirit. It gets u nowhere at some stage.

Seriously u re rite buh I find it difficult 2 kill nd its really affecting mii...
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by dechandel(f): 12:04am On Jan 25, 2015
kevinberry:
lol..I guess you are finally through with the surgery,welcome back to being a girl
grin grin grin
Thanchu kiss
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by mirexxx(f): 12:28am On Jan 25, 2015
my boyfriend smiley
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 25, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
Thanchu kiss
you wankcum
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 25, 2015
me and my girls!
Re: Would You Rather Go Night Clubbing With Your bf/Gf Or Your Boys or girls? by justmag(m): 7:05am On Jan 25, 2015
menix:

Seriously u re rite buh I find it difficult 2 kill nd its really affecting mii...

its easy! I used to be exactly like that. Just wake up one morning and say "i am gonna be more spontaneous today!"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wonderland In Nairaland / If I Contest 4 Mr Nairaland, "Name Two Moniker That U Know Can Defeat Me. / 6 Things Women Desire From Sex (readers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.