Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? (5929 Views)

"When Will You Let Me Suck Them Tities": Fan Asks Anita Joseph After Seeing This / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Olajumoke: Your Mum Sells Pomo, Your Husband Turns Driver / Photo Of The Day: Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by ejigbo(m): 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2015
This is TRUST!!! Can you trust your husband/boyfriend do
this to you?

http://spaceloaded.com/forum2_theme_110749838.xhtml?tema=322

Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
HELL NO!
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by Ladybluecash(f): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
This na Love abi na play play..... Cum guy wil u stop dat

3 Likes

Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by devanz(m): 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
small mistake una two dn go.una continue for presidential suite for hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by 1dafullymade(f): 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
HELL to d NO....eji ife eji agba na nti agba na-anya....not bcus i don't trust him,but com on..sometin cld go wrong...damn! just lukin at dat pic gives me d shivers...mba ooooo!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
No,it wont even cross my mind to visit there in the first place.Am so scared of height eh,my reaction alone will keep us running for our life outta there cheesy
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by dapsoneh: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2015
Good photoshop

2 Likes

Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by thegoodone2(m): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
attempt to kill.
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by Airforce1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nah
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by omophunky(m): 7:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ain't no way in hell will I allow that.
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by Sabadon(m): 7:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
dis one na rough play na
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by Sabadon(m): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
dis one na rough play na,naija girls b like I want a romantic man.....see one nw una don dey run.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by zeb04(f): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hell to the no undecided if he drops me,all his gonna say is*baby it was the work of the devil*.I can't risk my life for that sentence.
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by Shugaryme(f): 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
jeez! lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by sexynabila(f): 8:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Never
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by Sparkle777(f): 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
I will allow him as soon as I ve carried him myself there. Which kain play be dis,hope say na photoshop oo.? Nonsense and ingredient.

1 Like

Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
We wouldn't be caught dead over there not to talk of doing that to me.
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by harlos: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2015
I no go even gree f she request for this kind thing.... Na die be dat for both of us.

God go just slap us enter fire ni.
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Photo kiosk
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by BukkyDan(f): 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Why would I go there in the first place?
That picture gives me creeps already. Me trust nobody to take me to that kinda place fa. undecided
I love my life grin
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
Have learnt a lot from the Gen Muhammad
Buhari certificate monomania. Since it
happened, I started looking for all my
certificate. Infact, I have safely keep the
receipt for my jamb form, post jamb, ND
results, lecture notes, textbook, exam slips n
ID card n photos. In fact my past questions
n marked ass scripts.Who knows anybody
may request for it. If someone who schooled
before independence can asked to present
his certificate who am I. If you are lucky
enough to still have your secondary school
uniform and sandal please keep it.Who
knows any clueless person can ask for
it.=So currently, i'm searching for the
sharpener i used in Nursery 2... Start
keeping urs o......good evening.....have a
wonderful night fellaz

2 Likes

Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by bobbyluis(m): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ladybluecash:
This na Love abi na play play..... Cum guy wil u stop dat
lol...person no fit follow u play again?
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by hardbody: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Iamsynord:
Have learnt a lot from the Gen Muhammad
Buhari certificate monomania. Since it
happened, I started looking for all my
certificate. Infact, I have safely keep the
receipt for my jamb form, post jamb, ND
results, lecture notes, textbook, exam slips n
ID card n photos. In fact my past questions
n marked ass scripts.Who knows anybody
may request for it. If someone who schooled
before independence can asked to present
his certificate who am I. If you are lucky
enough to still have your secondary school
uniform and sandal please keep it.Who
knows any clueless person can ask for
it.=So currently, i'm searching for the
sharpener i used in Nursery 2... Start
keeping urs o......good evening.....have a
wonderful night fellaz

Dummy what has ur silly post got to do with this refreshing post. Meanwhile @topic....I wont try it for any reason. What is there to prove
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by JEITO: 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
If anything goes wrong, they'll both fall into the water. Just hope they can swim sha
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by falcon01: 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
i dey craze
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by BJ4REEL(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
winch kain rough play cum be this nau
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by EmmySparky(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmm nice idea...that troublesome girl...na here we dey go
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
no way
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by Ladybluecash(f): 12:10am On Jan 25, 2015
bobbyluis:

lol...person no fit follow u play again?
which kind play b dat nah.... Lol, u funny
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by timawoku(m): 12:46am On Jan 25, 2015
How na?

If na my sister and her boyfriend I catch dey play this kain ruf play, the boy done die na!

But I go fit play this kain play with kanwuliajara. *winks*
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by tdayof(m): 1:00am On Jan 25, 2015
1dafullymade:
HELL to d NO....eji ife eji agba na nti agba na-anya....not bcus i don't trust him,but com on..sometin cld go wrong...damn! just lukin at dat pic gives me d shivers...mba ooooo!
this your Yoruba pass my level abeg translate am wink
Re: Can You Let Your Husband Or Girlfriend Do This To You? by Snoup6(m): 1:48am On Jan 25, 2015
I go use straight Blow finish the person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside Donald Trump’s Manhattan Apartment Mansion / Regina Daniel's Twerking On Boyfriend, Female Friends / Rita Dominic Is 4th Wife Of Fedelis Anosike, He's Been Divorced Thrice- Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.