Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

SPANKING NEW SURPRISE FOR NEW YEAR... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SPANKING NEW SURPRISE FOR NEW YEAR... (698 Views)

Ladies! Banky W Has A Valentine’s Day Surprise For You / Spanking Hot! Mtn New 16gb Cheat For Free, No Imei Tweaking! / Common Nairaland Words For New Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SPANKING NEW SURPRISE FOR NEW YEAR... by JOMA01(m): 2:37am On Dec 24, 2008
the latest for this new year is to send one free sms a day to any network!!! all i have to do is to give you or tell you how to send it, i give you the site and you sign up there with small alphabets, for more of my surprises, just call me any time at 2347062224232. here is the free sms site http://gworld.w2c.in/gworld/ once you have done it don't fail to holla me!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pls Any Nigerian In Victoria Canada / Tell Seun Osewa / How Can I Change My Username In The Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.