Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) (36457 Views)

Wike & Tambuwal Smile At Body Of Benchers Today In Abuja(Pics) / Buhari And Saraki Smile At Each Other During Independence Celebration / Buhari Talks Tough: Saraki Angry, Oyegun & Dogara Smile At APC NEC Meeting (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by BokoHaramm: 8:03am On Jan 25, 2015
Tinubu:
See as Bovi take style insinuate himself into being noticed by GEJ

I Would have done same, but my ancestors and unborn children will curse me if I do anything to identify with the clueless doctor from Otueke...

Bovi, nice one sha..... Maga don pay grin
student how far, continue advertising ur stupidity online till d day I ll burn your cable

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Amadaz(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
That looks Gayish! Why are they holding their hands?

and I can bet you're gay! Coz that's all comes to your mind.
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by anti9JA: 8:09am On Jan 25, 2015
here is the link for all you Christians supporting Buhari to counter: FANATIC BUHARI DEFENDER UNABLE TO COUNTER THESE ARGUEMENTS ON FACEBOOK!! READ IT
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
That looks Gayish! Why are they holding their hands?

should they hold their legs?
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 25, 2015
two comedians

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Shaw007(m): 8:13am On Jan 25, 2015
LMAyedun:

Celebrities love GEJ.
Nigerians love GEJ.
GEJ is our Val.

how will they not love him when he's feeding them at the expense of doing the right thing, awon Ole alatenuje, if celebrities cared about anything else except themselves and money, maybe I would have taken this seriously!!

REAL PEOPLE love GMB
NIGERIANS Love GMB
[b]GMB is our guy[b]
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by peeJ1: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2015
Dear Buhari, If u want we youths
to vote for
u,u
shuld get ready to do the
following:
1. Reduce the subscription of Blackberry to
N200
per month.
2. Make sure ATM dispenses as
low as 50
naira notes.
3. Iphone 6 should be sold for as
cheap as
tecno
phones
4. Even if u dont write exams as a Nigerian
student
u already have 2.0 minimum
CGPA.
5. Make Tonto Dikeh d new first
lady. 6. NTA would change their boring
station
tone.
7. APC should change their logo
from Broom
to a bottle of Hero or Orijin
8. Corpers should be given 70
thousand naira
per
month.
9. Free calls from 7pm to 7am. 10. Free shopping at
shoprite
every Saturday.
11. No breaking up of
relationships unless
both
parties are in agreement 12. Any restaurant that
charges
more than
180 for
a plate of food will be closed down
13. Nigerian police must change
their Uniform to
green white and green and it must
be shorts
no
trouser. Then Nigerian Army
would stop buying
plastic hilux vans for their troops
fyting BH,
rather
they should be provided wit
humvees lyk d Americans.
14, kerosene and fuel should be
sold 30 naira
per
litre.
if e no dey possible den our vote for u is as
well
IMPOSSIBLE
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by baybeeboi: 8:20am On Jan 25, 2015
as for me,my household,my community,my local Govt,my state.....we are voting GEJ
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by gpokraki(m): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2015
Smile of good success @ GEJ nd BOVI .... #GEJ all d way 2019
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by bosun11(m): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2015
cycline404:
We all know where bovi go dey on 14th feb
GEJ was like Just for one year, una fit cancel the show for my sake
Bovi was like, Oga we are all business men now, u dey chop ur money i dey chop mine. Abi u no check exchange rate

LMAO...u nailed it man!
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by creamylicious(f): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2015
Is bovi not attending basket mouth's valentines day show Be deceiving nigerians dia
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Paitty(f): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2015
Rapmoney:
Buhari nor know book grin
Rapmoney no get sense
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Gynacologist(m): 8:23am On Jan 25, 2015
peteruuu:
Okay,good for him.

But as for me & my household too,we are voting GMB.
Hit like if you're doing same too.
if u lyk vote ur fada join...e no concern us
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by marshalcarter: 8:25am On Jan 25, 2015
undecided so??.....whr was the camera man wen basket mouth and buhari hugged themselves

Febuhari tinz jare...GEJ must go back to not wearin sandal grin
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by peteruuu(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2015
Gynacologist:
grin same way it wouldn't concern us when GEJ & family would be going back to otuoke
GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by peteruuu(m): 8:29am On Jan 25, 2015
Gynacologist:
grin same way it wouldn't concern us when GEJ & family would be going back to otuoke
GMB till 2019.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Emmayur(m): 8:35am On Jan 25, 2015
cycline404:
Bovi was like, Oga we are all business men now, u dey chop ur money i dey chop mine. Abi u no check exchange rate

U mah, bovi name no dey that poster.
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by ifeomaekol(f): 8:37am On Jan 25, 2015
kissGEJ is my VAL
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by texazzpete(m): 8:41am On Jan 25, 2015
korel9:
If Boko Haram is not a northern agenda of reclaiming back power to the north, anybody ever wondered why there's been no bombing @ any rally since campaigns began? undecided

Shecow isn't that humane, or is he? angry

And that also explains why BH is attacking Cameroon too? It's a northern Nigerian plot to regain power by invading Cameroon and making the North unsafe?

I swear, some of you dolts are so unashamed to air your idiocy in public.
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by hedonistic: 8:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Mr. President's simplicity and down-to-earth charm is so endearing. With all the abundant power and majesty associated with his position, he manages to look as simple as the uncle next door - with absolutely no air of arrogance. This man has done a lot to mature our democracy and eliminate the outdated notion that only stone-faced and autocratic ex-generals can or should be president. The president is one of us; part of us.

Because of him, subsequent presidents would no longer be viewed as superhuman deities who must be feared and worshipped. That's wonderful for our young democracy!
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by ShedrachU(m): 8:50am On Jan 25, 2015
grin
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by tainot2002(m): 9:10am On Jan 25, 2015
Jonathan addresses empty field in Maiduguri grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by adexb6(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2015
Nawa 4 dis nigerians ooo, dem deh shout change as if deh ar in d bus or danfo grin ride on Brother Jonathan till 2019.

Vote GEJ
for President
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by HzRF(m): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2015
cycline404:

Y u dey do like a learner 6pm

Buahri loosing streak will have been sealed by then nw
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 25, 2015
gay shit
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Rapmoney(m): 9:25am On Jan 25, 2015
Paitty:
Rapmoney no get sense

Hope u know say na trouble u dey find? Why would you mention me? Why would you insult me when I didn't insult you? In case you are new on NL, ask very well about me! I'm NOT good!!! You could have thrown that insult to Buhari's opponent (Jonathan) and not me because I never mentioned your name in my post. Be warned!!! Don't try that again!
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by ybalogs(m): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2015
ebamma:
.That's my president right there
if u dey find change go meet abo.ki for bureau de change
#Gej till abo.ki stop to bend down like woman dey piss

Of course he's our President but till may 29th 2015.
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by lyntiffany(f): 9:40am On Jan 25, 2015
korel9:
If Boko Haram is not a northern agenda of reclaiming back power to the north, anybody ever wondered why there's been no bombing @ any rally since campaigns began? undecided

Shecow isn't that humane, or is he? angry
your very right noticed that but their plans have failed even before they started planning it.
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by spenca: 9:43am On Jan 25, 2015
He is a comedian what do you expect ?
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 25, 2015
Wetin consign me?
Re: President Jonathan And Comedian Bovi Smile At Each Other (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 25, 2015
Bovi be like: bros jona, u knw say u dey go otueke by endin of next month.
Jonathan be like: hehehe, my ogas at the top neva decide am na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections / Munich Shooting: Buhari Offers To Help Germany Fight Terrorism / Vice Presidential Debate Has Started. LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.