Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,352 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT (37520 Views)

Jonathan’s Phd Irrelevant To Governance – Prof. Esiemokhai / President Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT / PDP Trolls Copy N Paste Here Jonathan's Phd Thesis N Research Work(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by onatisi(m): 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
a2personal2013:

ALL THIS LAST MINUTE PRAISE SINGING EMANATES FROM KIDS WHO WHERE NOT EVEN BORN WHEN HE RULED.
this is the main reason why many people here don't argue with them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Jesusloveyou: 9:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
a2personal2013:

Sharap!!! I am not surprised at your words. It's obvious an illiterate who forged his certificate is your mentor . I may not be able to pass TOEFEL but at least I will not ridicule myself like your mentor.

At 72, I will be resting and eating the fruit of my legitimate labour. Not the one I will get from becoming Head of State using a fake result, but the one I will acquire from being a medical doctor in one of the world's best countries.

u are defending fake phd certificate without thesis,shame on uniport for graduating illiterate gej and pej.buhari til gej and pej go back to sch.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by bigmo1(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
RedBenson:

And yet it was so hard for you to have 5credits in waec. You wrote waec 7times to have 5credits at two sittings, but Jonathan is able to boast of Ph.D.
What dirty Ph.D without thesis? We ve been asking for links to his thesis or any relevant published papers but nobody has been able to give us that.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Dakpada! Akin Oyebode was a successful broadcaster trained by Kunle Olasope before he went to read Law and became a Professor of Law.
With NTA and AIT abi Jonser..... Oyebode.... never heard d name...
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by bigmo1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
RedBenson:

And yet it was so hard for you to have 5credits in waec. You wrote waec 7times to have 5credits at two sittings, but Jonathan is able to boast of Ph.D.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by bigmo1(m): 10:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
RedBenson:

What dirty Ph.D without thesis? We ve been asking for links to his thesis or any relevant published papers but nobody has been able to give us that.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Philadelphia: 10:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u are defending fake phd certificate without thesis,shame on uniport for graduating illiterate gej and pej.buhari til gej and pej go back to sch.
Who really needs to go back to school?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Jesusloveyou: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
joeboy03:

It is a constitutional requirement for any Nigerian aspiring to become the president to have a minimum of O level certificate.

I'm even shocked you have no idea of this basic requirement.
did u read fake constitution,pdp always turn everything upside down.my incumbent incoming president met all d basic and more requirement.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by airex(m): 11:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
Imanuelle:

Sometimes I end up seeming like a GEJ supporter, all because some people refuse to apply common sense, how can anybody even think 'thesis' even after seeing an Almighty copy of the certificate.

Na wah oh.
Hahahaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
did u read fake constitution,pdp always turn everything upside down.my incumbent incoming president met all d basic and more requirement.

I am no PDP, just saying the plain truth. I'll suggest u read your constitution more

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by tittop4: 11:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Don't mind Obasanjo,he is a fool and a useless man talking rubbish abt our president. Is it easy to be a phd holder not in abroad bt in this our country. When lecturer can deal with u and frustrate ur efforts as a student. This is where our president attended schmand doesn't need confirmation from any outside body bt their stupid old man attended sch.here and was refering to cambridge for result,just an ordinary secondary sch.result. What a shame on nigeria. What a shame to Osibanjo who is a professor and following someone that doesn't have sch.cert.result
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 26, 2015
No too much talk. GEJ all de way

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:25am On Jan 26, 2015
crixtex:

With NTA and AIT abi Jonser..... Oyebode.... never heard d name...
www.google.com
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by godwinkessi: 3:10am On Jan 26, 2015
bigmo1:
GEJ's Uniport phd shows how poor the quality of Education obtainable in uniport is. Prof Akin Oyebode of Unilag said Jonathan is a disgrace to phd holders. Only in uniport can imbeciles like GEJ get a Phd.

This is someone that history will continue to give account for even a million years to come. If someone greater than ur whole generation is an slowpoke, what then can u call ur ancestors? I mean starting from ur 10th grandfather to the present. And with ur level of education, nobody's ever heard ur name, that's so pathetic. Pls let's reason with our head... May Allah have mercy on u for ever insulting ur leader.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by San2ski(m): 4:45am On Jan 26, 2015
wirinet:

Otondo. Why did Uniport not present a copy of his thesis to show he actually wrote one. Why has any Nairalander in Uniport not been able to get a hold of the thesis. Is no student of uniport out the over 1 million registered members of Nairaland or is the departmental or school library out of bounds to students?

We would love to see Jonathan's contribution to the academia. At least he goes by the title Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

If they show you the thesis now, you go begin ask for the bizness center whey print & bind am.
Ppl sef, una no dey tire for yeye argument

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by bigmo1(m): 7:45am On Jan 26, 2015
godwinkessi:

This is someone that history will continue to give account for even a million years to come. If someone greater than ur whole generation is an slowpoke, what then can u call ur ancestors? I mean starting from ur 10th grandfather to the present. And with ur level of education, nobody's ever heard ur name, that's so pathetic. Pls let's reason with our head... May Allah have mercy on u for ever insulting ur leader.
Jonathan may be greater than your 10 generations but not mine just becuase he is president of Nation of gullible people like you. A position he attained by the unfortunate criminality of Alams and the unfortunate death of Yaradua. Jonathan rose, not becuase of his competency or on his own merit, but got into power because of the unfortunate incidents that befell some others. In a sane society Jonathan's name will be confined into the trash bin of history. I think it is Jonathan and many gullible folks like you that needs God's mercy.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Philadelphia: 8:35am On Jan 26, 2015
bigmo1:

Jonathan may be greater than your 10 generations but not mine just becuase he is president of Nation of gullible people like you. A position he attained by the unfortunate criminality of Alams and the unfortunate death of Yaradua. Jonathan rose, not becuase of his competency or on his own merit, but got into power because of the unfortunate incidents that befell some others. In a sane society Jonathan's name will be confined into the trash bin of history. I think it is Jonathan and many gullible folks like you that needs God's mercy.

What is this one saying undecided ? So you don't need God's mercy abi? Asorray for you.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by godwinkessi: 8:41am On Jan 26, 2015
bigmo1:

That's what u call it. Lemme tell u, on no account should u disrespect ur leaders. People like u live all ur life on earth with nobody showing u love. Allah made us to love and respect our leaders whether good or bad, respect ur leaders for others to do the same to u

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by ccollins(m): 9:10am On Jan 26, 2015
GMB till 2019 until GEJ show us his original Phd certificate and thesis
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 26, 2015
femliany:
you are narrow minded that is why you can never go far in life

Lol...its all about the cheddahs.....make money all day!!!..hardwork different from suffer-head
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by spankyflex(m): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
hey!what's the meaning of my incumbent incoming president?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by femliany(m): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2015
well..you can say that again..lol
Closedoor:

Lol...its all about the cheddahs.....make money all day!!!..hardwork different from suffer-head
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Jesusloveyou: 8:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
spankyflex:
ask mama pissy pissy for house.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by openmine(m): 2:14am On Jan 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u are defending fake phd certificate without thesis,shame on uniport for graduating illiterate gej and pej buhari til gej and pej go back to sch.
OMG...why say something you cant prove...if indeed you are in doubt about his phd cert,why not take the pains to go to uniport or contact the relevant authorities to get the said certificate..how hard can that be for you...ur allegation,sadly,is baseless!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by openmine(m): 2:17am On Jan 27, 2015
San2ski:

If they show you the thesis now, you go begin ask for the bizness center whey print & bind am.
Ppl sef, una no dey tire for yeye argument

grin grin grin grin..after that,they will ask whether he used A4 paper... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by openmine(m): 2:20am On Jan 27, 2015
spankyflex:
grin grin grin grin grin dat just wraps it up for buhari's followers grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Jesusloveyou: 8:42am On Jan 27, 2015
openmine:

OMG...why say something you cant prove...if indeed you are in doubt about his phd cert,why not take the pains to go to uniport or contact the relevant authorities to get the said certificate..how hard can that be for you...ur allegation,sadly,is baseless!!
prove ke,how can someone have phd certificate without thesis.
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Jesusloveyou: 8:50am On Jan 27, 2015
openmine:

grin grin grin grin grin dat just wraps it up for buhari's followers grin grin grin
so u don't know mama pissy pissy is d 'incumbent incoming governor'
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by openmine(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
prove ke,how can someone have phd certificate without thesis.
can u graduate d university without ur final project? you are wasting so much time...if u r doubting his PhD cert,den go find out instead of spreading falsehood!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by openmine(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
so u don't know mama pissy pissy is d 'incumbent incoming governor'
smh
Re: Jonathan’s Phd Certificate Authentic — UNIPORT by Jesusloveyou: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2015
openmine:

can u graduate d university without ur final project? you are wasting so much time...if u r doubting his PhD cert,den go find out instead of spreading falsehood!!
we are saying d same thing,phd program without thesis is fake phd certificate,he bought all his certificate,which he cannot defend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls / A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.